Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Altblockchain.info – Backed by Alt Block Chain Coin [ABCC]  (Read 2643 times)
netoo (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:16:06 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 07:41:29 AM by netoo

Altblockchain.info – Backed by Alt Block Chain Coin [ABCC]

The problem:
Every day or almost every day new alt coins are created, and most don’t have block explorers that really show everything that’s happening on the block chain.  Most don’t have market data, rich lists or node information.   Another issue is wallet syncing for many alt coins.

The solution:
At altblockchain.info we are committed to getting a working block explorer for all new coins and all past coins.   A list of all nodes, active and past.  A downloadable bootstrap file to get old coins synced fast. Market data if it exists, and a distribution list or “rich list” for every alt coin.  In addition this would give every coin a working node to make it easier to sync with any alt coins block chain.

Features of altblockchain.info
•   Block Explorer
•   Market Data
•   Total Coin Supply
•   A list of all nodes, current and past.
•   Distribution list or “rich list”
•   Bootstrap download
•   Wallet downloads
•   Coin Info
•   Stay updated with critical updates.   Wallet fixes or changes.
•   Phone app to view all block explorers

Why attach a coin to it?
Altblockchain.info doesn’t run for free.  There are server cost, hosting cost, and most of all, the time it takes to keep up will all coins.   We are looking to start this project and need your help.   To get going we are seeking 20 BTC which will help pay for server costs for the next year.  Moving forward to generate other income streams we will have a few banner ads on the site which will help for future development.  Also we are going to offer premium services for any alt coin.  Custom alt coin phone apps to view each block chain. Custom explorer pages to fit in to any web site or template.   Custom rich lists, so members of that coin can claim their address, and also additional nodes can be setup any time for a small fee.  All products and services sold on the site will be sold in Alt Block Chain Coins or “ABCC”.  Thus helping the Alt Block Chain Coin economy.

What do the investors get?
The initial investors will get a share depending on the amount of BTC donated.   This is calculated by, Amount invested divided by 20, then multiplied by the initial offering of 1,000,000 ABCC’s or 0.00002000 Per share.  In addition, each investor will receive a member seat which will entitle them to a percentage of the income that’s generated from altblockchain.info.  To receive this each month you must register your address from where your holding your ABCC's before profits are sent.  There will be a separate login at altblockchain.info for the investors, showing upcoming payouts and all profits the site has made since launch. 

Our commitment.
We are committing our time to any new coins that are released on a daily basis. In addition we will add 20 coins per week until all past coins that still have a working chain are added to altblockchain.info.  We are also committing to bringing a solid service to the alt coin community for years to come.  

When is the launch?
TBA

Will Alt Block Chain Coin be traded?
Yes!   We will have an exchange ready at launch.  Exchange TBA

What are the coin specs?
X15
2 Minute Blocks
First 2000 Blocks are no reward.
Block 2001 -  130000 - 12 Coins Per Block
After Block 130000 Pure POS
POS Returns 20% For The First Year.
2 year and on, TBD

This sounds great, how do I participate in the ICO?

We have stopped the ICO for now and have asked SebastianJu to refund any btc that was invested.

New information will be up soon.

netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:17:58 AM

Reserved
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:28:08 AM

What's the price?
netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:34:04 AM

What's the price?

With 1,000,000 ABCC's available divided by 20 BTC it would put the price at 0.00002000 per share.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 02:08:39 AM

a nice concept and i would call it spectra V2 with much more advance features. few things recently there was a launch of another great concept by a legendry scammer (i would call him this); better you provide escrow or bring any trusted mid channel for IPO/ICO. i would also suggest you to include block extraction process like chainz has it. rest wish you good luck

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:29:54 AM

a nice concept and i would call it spectra V2 with much more advance features. few things recently there was a launch of another great concept by a legendry scammer (i would call him this); better you provide escrow or bring any trusted mid channel for IPO/ICO. i would also suggest you to include block extraction process like chainz has it. rest wish you good luck

Indeed my thoughts too, this kind of service lays out everything good but is wanting to become a cryptocoin to raise ICO funds...

The sending to an address outside of escrow for something as big as this shows "by history" big red flags.

Need I remind anyone of this gif ?

I recommend using SebastianJu for a free escrow service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0

If you can't offer that then you have pittance chance of succeeding.
netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:38:05 AM

Thanks for your input.   I just sent him a message and waiting for a reply.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:53:27 AM

Any algo but Script Sha CPU please.  Thx
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:22:43 AM

I was asked by netoo the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of Alt Block Chain Coins.

Who am i?

Iam SebastianJu, iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the Alt Block Chain Coins are released to the investors we will wait three days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety i can provide only reaches up to the point where i released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm then so that i can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage. Post in the thread yourself and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then.

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id. Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse of the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too. For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
16muBwBqH4LgNnkHfRhVeJufDAv5tXNgyT

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20160206 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Alt Block Chain Coins and the escrow address is 16muBwBqH4LgNnkHfRhVeJufDAv5tXNgyT
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G8EKxw/bDPAW/rlL/O1NGLPkTDRVGUE3Jqpb8pNzR4DTL9oy0rg0XUZVmYYt8mNo2HFV+vJl2b9Ljeh7e/CB4Ds=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way i will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want i protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:45:06 PM

what percentage of equity will the ICO buyers get of Altblockchain.info.  & is this for life?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:38:30 PM

20 BTC for almost this?

https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

what percentage of equity will the ICO buyers get of Altblockchain.info.  & is this for life?

40% which is then split between ICO shares.  And yes this would be for life.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:36:29 PM

Why IPO at all when it seems like you're just asking for fundraiser money?

Seems like a general altcoin project with a coin and ipo tacked onto it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:08:16 AM

Why IPO at all when it seems like you're just asking for fundraiser money?

Seems like a general altcoin project with a coin and ipo tacked onto it.

All premium services on the site are offered in ABCC's
humbs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:45:36 PM

What exactly do I get for contributing?
netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:27:58 PM

What exactly do I get for contributing?

What do the investors get?
The initial investors will get a share depending on the amount of BTC donated.  The amount will also reflect to the amount of Alt Block Chain Coins they receive.  This is calculated by, Amount invested divided by 20, then multiplied by the initial offering of 1,000,000 ABCC’s.  In addition, each investor will receive a member seat which will entitle them to a percentage of the income that’s generated from altblockchain.info.  Even if each investor sells their coins they received from the initial offering they will still hold their initial percent of profit paid out each week in ABCC.  There will be a separate login at altblockchain.info for the investors, showing upcoming payouts and all profits the site has made since launch.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:45:49 AM

not much collected till now to escrow address https://blockchain.info/address/16muBwBqH4LgNnkHfRhVeJufDAv5tXNgyT

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:57:51 AM

This is a very good project with a long term goal,but only small number of people are investing to it ,they should do a lot of promotion on this project here on this forum and outside of it.I would like this one to succeed as this one offers an interesting concept..

netoo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:14:51 AM

We have stopped the ICO for now and have asked SebastianJu to refund any btc that was invested.

New information will be up soon.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:59:38 AM

waiting for the new info

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: