Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cloud Mining] ZeusHash officialy scammers?  (Read 818 times)
Klarck (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:47:02 AM

When i try to withdraw it shows this message:

"We are sorry to inform you that due to system upgrade to reinforce our platform and wallet security, we may have to SUSPEND WITHDRAWALS until the end of January 2016. We will try to restore the function as soon as possible. Sorry again for the inconvenience."

It's been over 1 month since they suspended withdrawals, and it's almost a week after the end of january when they said they would fix the problem.

I've been using ZeusHash for about 2 years, and this is the first time i have any problem with it, i was gonna say i hope they don't fuck it up but at this point i already lost any hope on them.

And you know what's worse? I was using this site to withdraw coins to my Btc faucet, i was mining pretty well there, enough to refill my faucet when it was needed, and now it's dry since last week and i don't know what to do.

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:09:23 AM

When i try to withdraw it shows this message:

"We are sorry to inform you that due to system upgrade to reinforce our platform and wallet security, we may have to SUSPEND WITHDRAWALS until the end of January 2016. We will try to restore the function as soon as possible. Sorry again for the inconvenience."

It's been over 1 month since they suspended withdrawals, and it's almost a week after the end of january when they said they would fix the problem.

I've been using ZeusHash for about 2 years, and this is the first time i have any problem with it, i was gonna say i hope they don't fuck it up but at this point i already lost any hope on them.

And you know what's worse? I was using this site to withdraw coins to my Btc faucet, i was mining pretty well there, enough to refill my faucet when it was needed, and now it's dry since last week and i don't know what to do.

I think they re starting another cloud operation, called OX. So another option to scam more people.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6135

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:15:39 AM

I just don't get it , how much more exchanges need to do "we got hacked" (Mtgox , Cryptsy ...) till people learn that they shouldn't store their coins in exchanges ? and how much Cloud mining company need to scam people till people stop using them, and it's not even that profitable on the first place , so why use them ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Klarck (OP)

Activity: 67

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:29:51 AM

I just don't get it , how much more exchanges need to do "we got hacked" (Mtgox , Cryptsy ...) till people learn that they shouldn't store their coins in exchanges ? and how much Cloud mining company need to scam people till people stop using them, and it's not even that profitable on the first place , so why use them ...

Cex.io and Genesis Mining both have pretty long time running as popular cloud mining services and both are working just fine, don't try to generalize and say all cloud mining services are scams because it's not true and you know it. And i was making 20k satoshis/day, that was enough to fill my btc faucet every week adding the profit i got from other btc faucets and from my ad network.

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission.
segafanatik

Activity: 95

woké michel

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:03:44 AM

I requested WD and nothing after 1 week. And i can't find the transaction tracklisting. I've confirmed by email but still nothing.
I've got the first payment last year (4 months ago) but now, it doesn't work.
I don't invest more in this **** and for me, it's only about a few ghs, but so tired to see all cloudhashing are scam. 2 years with with cex.io and 0 problems before they stop mining.

one coin for eat, please
coolcoins

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

They got my bitcoin in there wallet but can't get it out, I've emailed them but nothing. Lucky it's on £150 dollars at today's rate. Is there any news about what's happening to them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: