Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML Templates for Half price in BTC  (Read 642 times)
ecwebservices (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Web Development Co. For Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:44:01 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 07:05:28 PM by ecwebservices

I can get you bootstrap templates and it's dependancies (css, js, images, etc.) for 3/4 the price in bitcoin from certain sites.

How it works:
1. You PM me asking about the site.
2. If I have permission from site will get template.
3. You pay me and get the template!

Willing to use escrow. PM me for websites you can get the templates from. Can give a preview.

If you don't here from me, it's a weekday. Maybe email me at ecwebservices at gmail dot com?

A rule I have is one template per person. This is not just me, but of also a rule from the above sites.

edit: I made some deals with some sites so now I can get some legally. Sorry for almost doing something illegal. Also it isn't cloning. The above I made some deals to give some discounts.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

Are you selling a service to get any HTML templates for half of their original price or just a service to make a clone of a specific website? :O

Life sucks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:25:24 AM

Are you selling a service to get any HTML templates for half of their original price or just a service to make a clone of a specific website? :O
Basically, I think you can select any web template either from the temple selling websites or generally a particular website if you like its template.What OP would do is rip off the HTML/CSS/ stuff of the design and sell it for cheap needless of buying it from the actual website .
Redrose

Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:49:26 AM

So you copy a template from an existing website and you offer it to us ? If this is that it could be interesting I think.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:57:24 AM

if you do copy that is bad , but if you have certain method to get it for half price then it's good thing and i am interested.
too good to be true by the way  Roll Eyes
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:36:57 AM

Can you give me a live html template for a blog? What features are in your template? Loading animation/ads?

From what I can see, you're simply using httrack to download a site, but what's the point? Sites like weebly have drag and drop.
krunox123

Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:55:35 AM

if you do copy that is bad , but if you have certain method to get it for half price then it's good thing and i am interested.
too good to be true by the way  Roll Eyes
I know right. I was about to buy a themeforest template from him, but I can do it myself by using HTTrack.
Well, I prefer to buy the template legally TBH.

Can you give me a live html template for a blog? What features are in your template? Loading animation/ads?

From what I can see, you're simply using httrack to download a site, but what's the point? Sites like weebly have drag and drop.
Lol, weebly, drag and drop.
This 'service' is for people who have pretty low budget to purchase the full template.

Life sucks.
OmegaSquadTeemo

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:36:31 PM

OP's code (exaggeration)

Code:
<html>
<hed>
<scrip>alert('hello i cannot speel but i dont want to go back to skool');</scrip>
</hed>
<body>
its true
</body>
</html>

Learn to spell before you learn to code.
meadefreling

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:54:35 PM

Are you talking about cloning the template of another website or you will design the template from the scratch.

ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:47:51 PM

Made it to where I can make more sense. I also realized how illegal it seemed, so I fixed it. It's now legal the way it's set up.

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:00:13 PM

If its a sell going on then why post a referral link to the bootstrap website ? You could have pm'ed the website link rather than exposing your referral link right here .
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:05:52 PM

If its a sell going on then why post a referral link to the bootstrap website ? You could have pm'ed the website link rather than exposing your referral link right here .

Changed yet another problem with my post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: