Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: etheriuem have 2 objects, in wallet easy dapp and in wallet smart contracts /w  (Read 715 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:35:35 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 10:59:21 PM by benthach

with other coins plus the hype with ibm. none exist at the moment and with nothing in sight after 2 years with $50mill they have collected. the question is what these bagholders hypes about? Undecided

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

with other coins plus the hype with ibm. none exist and with nothing in sight after 2 years with $50mill they have collected. the question is what these bagholders hypes about?

I got your six MAV! McDoanlds think ETHoriium is crap. They no like it. It fail because Buttrin have no home. He take moonee to Falklands and buy sheep. It scam project no one like. Bentach is good! GMO food is bad! All proof needed is here! Scambuster keep you safe! Save a penny help a seal! Keep on tuckin! Red sky at night... sailor delight! Red sky in morning... sailor take warning!
Chew Kok

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:51:49 AM

I feel so alive Bentachachach! You and me! Starsky and Hutch! Han and Chewie! Ass and Hole! Come on ETHeriiouom scammers! Me and my BUDDY are waiting!
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:54:01 AM

with other coins plus the hype with ibm. none exist and with nothing in sight after 2 years with $50mill they have collected. the question is what these bagholders hypes about?

I got your six MAV! McDoanlds think ETHoriium is crap. They no like it. It fail because Buttrin have no home. He take moonee to Falklands and buy sheep. It scam project no one like. Bentach is good! GMO food is bad! All proof needed is here! Scambuster keep you safe! Save a penny help a seal! Keep on tuckin! Red sky at night... sailor delight! Red sky in morning... sailor take warning!

i wouldn't mind owning a piece of land in falklands and raise some sheeps.
so, what is the hypes with this coin?

Chew Kok

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:55:39 AM

i wouldn't mind owning a piece of land in falklands and raise some sheeps.
so, what is the hypes with this coin?

Sheep are fun when you get them close to a cliff. Of course you need rubber boots, so you can stick their hind legs into them. Hey BUDDY? Wink
Chew Kok

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

Ah! Gets me everytime! I'll be back in 5 minutes. I have to... do some paperwork. Maybe 10 minutes. Yeah, 10 minutes should be enough time, to do some paperwork.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 12:11:46 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 12:53:01 PM by benthach

it is seem the whales have lost value, direction and sense of this coin even crypto as a whole. most whales just don't understand what is this coin all about, they too just ride the hypes.
whales playing etheorium game probably never ask question if dapp is really work, if smart contracts even work, how it interact with each other, when this is going to implemented into the wallet and will it is ever run smooth solid or if it is even work at all?
all we see now are lemming whales? basically people are throwing their life saving everywhere in hope of getting a piece of golden egg in return.

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 12:28:47 PM

the development will end within a year and not finding investment, all coins will be redeemed for$ 1 that removes the team responsible for pre-sale and it ends, leaving the time and thousands of hours of development, but this is a positive result, but there is a negative result, a simple folding and no promises, as thousands Altshits to this earlier, but that lost time, but the fact of scam be present
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 10:55:54 PM

Use ETH to buy Lisk - Smart Contracts / Side Blockchains / Distributed Apps (Dapps) written in JavaScript and run on your own network of $35 Raspberry Pi 2s.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13826154#msg13826154

what it for anyway, isn't this just a waste of time and money for finance speculations?

monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:20:13 AM

Clearly OP has done extensive research. Only question is wtf is "etheriuem"?  Grin
wedatin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:46:08 AM

the development will end within a year and not finding investment, all coins will be redeemed for$ 1 that removes the team responsible for pre-sale and it ends, leaving the time and thousands of hours of development, but this is a positive result, but there is a negative result, a simple folding and no promises, as thousands Altshits to this earlier, but that lost time, but the fact of scam be present

Why all coins will be redeemed for $1? The price today is more than $1. It is actually $4.2.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: