Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitcoinf.org - looking for staff (4 slots remaining)  (Read 2039 times)
bitcoinf.org (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:20:53 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 04:57:24 PM by bitcoinf.org

This is a new bitcoin-related forum

This forum was created on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:27 pm

www.bitcoinf.org
I'm looking for staff member
There are 4 slots available
2x for full member and above
1x for hero and above
1x for legendary or above

This is not a phising site - use a different password for your account (unique one)

Anyone who apply will be promoted to Super moderator
Post here in this thread to apply or PM me if you want it to be private, you can also PM me directly to "Woot" on bitcoinf.org

Requirements:
*You must be active, make some content, bring users to the forum, anything you can contribute with

Optional requirements:
*Suggestions

Rewards:
*No rewards at the moment available, we don't have much funds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:23:45 AM

It looks like another copy of Bitcointalk and I don't see why someone would use your website over Bitcointalk.org that exists for long term and created by Satoshi himself ?
Beside , why anyone is going to be interested in applying for this job if it's he is not going to get anything .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:27:22 AM

It looks like another copy of Bitcointalk and I don't see why someone would use your website over Bitcointalk.org that exists for long term and created by Satoshi himself ?
Beside , why anyone is going to be interested in applying for this job if it's he is not going to get anything .

The forum is not yet finished, if you have any suggestions/feedback that could help it be different than bitcointalk feel free to post here or on bitcoinf.org
Why should 1 forum have monopoly over all? I think more than 1 bitcoin-related forum is required
Currently bitcointalk.org has 99% of all bitcoin users I guess, is that a good thing?
We don't have the funds at the moment, in case we get them in the future we will pay something to the most active staff, but no prommises are made

Also there are no signature campaigns and ads on my forum
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:41:56 AM

The forum is not yet finished, if you have any suggestions/feedback that could help it be different than bitcointalk feel free to post here or on bitcoinf.org
Why should 1 forum have monopoly over all? I think more than 1 bitcoin-related forum is required
Currently bitcointalk.org has 99% of all bitcoin users I guess, is that a good thing?
We don't have the funds at the moment, in case we get them in the future we will pay something to the most active staff, but no prommises are made

Also there are no signature campaigns and ads on my forum

Yes it's a good thing to have most of the bitcoiners in one place because it increase the chances of getting someone question's getting answered as far as I know , so the more people the better .
If the community is little bit everywhere , It won't really be helpful and question's of newbies aren't going to get answered most likely .
Ads and signature campaigns play a big role on this forum , Ads for example are used to get the New forum software developed and also to pay the moderators & administrators & Signature campaign motivate people to post.

Now for the suggestions , phpBB was probably a bad choice , if I were you I'd use vBulletin or MyBB since there is a lot of information's , themes (custom bitcoin related theme is needed) and plugins .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

So what was your reason in making this forum? If it was just a lame copy of Bitcointalk with bad software then why would people want to use it?

Practicality. Lol.

Regards,
JM Erestain
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:50:20 AM

I won't even bother replying to guys with signature campaigns anymore, they keep coming more and more - only if you want to apply as staff feel free (I don't care if you are in signature campaign or not) as long as you are full member or above
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:42:09 PM

Still looking for staff members
I'm also looking for suggestions for the forum. Create an account and post there.
trinium

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:15:59 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 07:05:04 PM by trinium

Yes it's a good thing to have most of the bitcoiners in one place because it increase the chances of getting someone question's getting answered as far as I know , so the more people the better .
If the community is little bit everywhere , It won't really be helpful and question's of newbies aren't going to get answered most likely .
Ads and signature campaigns play a big role on this forum , Ads for example are used to get the New forum software developed and also to pay the moderators & administrators & Signature campaign motivate people to post.
So what was your reason in making this forum? If it was just a lame copy of Bitcointalk with bad software then why would people want to use it?

Practicality. Lol.

That's really sad to read things like this, and, to be sincere, quite improductive.
Yeah. why should people do similar things and have a huge monopole called bitcointalk.org.
Actually, why should people actually use alternates coins if bitcoin is here ?
Damn, why should people actually use bitcoin at all if local countries money are here ?

This is sad to see you are a "Sr member" on bitcointalk.org and be so retrograde and lame.
Go back to your little world and let people do innovations. If the project is not going to work, well, let it crash by itself.
What if this one, or *any* other project suddenly is growing 10x this one ? happens all the time, and bitcoin or bitcointalk are not exampt of it.

btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

What makes your forum better, aside from no sig campaigns?

New forum software? It is vaporware
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:22:17 PM

For the moment not much, but I'm working on it
btc-mike

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:28:01 PM

Do you allow selling of bitcointalk or bitcoinf accounts?
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:13:14 PM

Yes, its allowed

btc-mike

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:20:06 PM

Yes, its allowed

You lost my interest.
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:59:57 PM

farafaucet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

What are the benefits moving from a well established forum, created by satoshi himself, to a new one copy? New and modern software? better rules and policies? Newcomers bounty? I would really like to know.

Anyway. Good luck on your project!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:02:02 PM

I've been busy lately and didn't have time to do more stuff to the forum, but I will soon
Still looking for staff member who want to write content on the forum/bring users or do anything that can benefit the forum

Let me know if you want to apply, all you have to do is sign-up on www.bitcoinf.org and send a pm to Woot ... or pm me here with your username on bitcoinf.org to promote you to staff

4x spots left
You must be minimum full member to apply
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:58:23 PM

This forum was created on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:27 pm

almost 2 weeks, we have few staff members, 1 registered user and we are looking for more people to join this forum
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:12:20 AM

Looking for active staff who can bring users to the forum, create topics/posts and such.
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Currently down - technical problems - should be back in 6 hours or less I think.
bitcoinf.org (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

Forum back up
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: