Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Mt.Gox Yubikey Coupon Code  (Read 1529 times)
Mr. Coinman (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:43:18 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 02:33:22 AM by Mr. Coinman

I'm looking to buy a Mt.Gox Yubikey Coupon Code.

Click here to PM me an offer.

Edit: No longer looking to buy a code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:36:29 PM

Wait so are you buying or selling?

Title says buying but thread is formatted in a selling kind of way.
UnderGod

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:42:11 PM

If you're buying, pm me your offer, have a code here!
Mr. Coinman (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 04:49:32 PM

Wait so are you buying or selling?

Title says buying but thread is formatted in a selling kind of way.

I'm buying. Edited for clarity.

If you're buying, pm me your offer, have a code here!

Will do!

mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 04:13:58 AM

I want to warn you that coupon code are not transferrable. At least the ones that MtGox offers for free to their existing customers.

MtGox emailed me a free Yubikey coupon code. I sold it to someone. But MtGox ended up shipping the Yubikey to my address, tied to my MtGox account. MtGox Support confirmed that coupons are tied to the account they are first offered with.
Mr. Coinman (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:32:10 AM

I want to warn you that coupon code are not transferrable. At least the ones that MtGox offers for free to their existing customers.

MtGox emailed me a free Yubikey coupon code. I sold it to someone. But MtGox ended up shipping the Yubikey to my address, tied to my MtGox account. MtGox Support confirmed that coupons are tied to the account they are first offered with.

Thanks for your help.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:34:22 AM

No idea on this - but I would beg to differ. I've used a free Yubikey coupon code from someone who claimed that he got it from MtGox's email, and the Yubikey arrived at my place easily. This was from a couple of months ago, though..
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 03:38:38 AM

No idea on this - but I would beg to differ. I've used a free Yubikey coupon code from someone who claimed that he got it from MtGox's email, and the Yubikey arrived at my place easily. This was from a couple of months ago, though..

I have no explanation for that then. Although my buyer encountered bugs on MtGox's website and we had to ask Support for a sort of reset URL to re-activate the coupon code. It is possible my experience is somewhat unique.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 08:32:43 PM

I have no explanation for that then. Although my buyer encountered bugs on MtGox's website and we had to ask Support for a sort of reset URL to re-activate the coupon code. It is possible my experience is somewhat unique.

It's unique for you. I got a free yubikey from Mt.Gox, ordered it and it arrived to my courier address at the US instead of my AML verified home address in Venezuela. If I send it directly the thugs from the postal service will steal it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: