Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10BTC Casascius Silver Round /w Gold B  (Read 4262 times)
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:54:46 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 01:28:19 AM by bitmarket.io

Graded. MS-65 Asking 20BTC for this gem. Open to offers.

Photos:

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

17 BTC  Grin
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:59:50 PM

17 BTC  Grin

Can't go that low. Already rejected a couple 18BTC offers.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

I am open to a counter offer via PM if you still have no takers
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:06:10 AM

I'm very surprised this coin got such a low grade. Is the coin nicked/scratched or anything?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:06:36 AM

I'm very surprised this coin got such a low grade. Is the coin nicked/scratched or anything?

If he cracked the slab I'm sure it would grade MS67-68. I'm assuming it was graded a year or more ago?

He's also asking the same price for this coin as the previous MS67 one so clearly it isn't affecting the price much.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

The coin is in absolute mint condition. I dunno why it got a low grade but I honestly think the grading company isn't very reliable and credible. They even fucked up the date of the coin. It says 2013 on the slab but it's a 2012 coin.

I think they give random grades to these coins.

If he cracked the slab I'm sure it would grade MS67-68. I'm assuming it was graded a year or more ago?

He's also asking the same price for this coin as the previous MS67 one so clearly it isn't affecting the price much.

As I said I don't think the grades mean anything. The coin itself ungraded is worth that. I just got them graded to keep them inside a nice airtight case. Don't want the silver to oxidize. And this case is better than those smaller circular airtight. And honestly I think if I were to send this coin back for grading again it would get a different grade.

For example. I have a 1BTC coin with a nick in it and it was graded MS-69.......... :/
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:10:26 PM

yeah, looks more like a 66-67 IMO, but hard to say without looking in person and being able to tilt it at *just the right angle*. Either way, they dun fucked up with calling it a 2013 coin. Id demand a refund or regrading because of that issue and expect ANACS to stand behind their reputation to fix it.

looking at the photo, seems like theres a few *very small* defects in the striking (such as what appears to be a small nick/dent in the B, and rough strike on the 'Bitcoin' in specific) and the gilding isnt entirely within the lines. however, these issues are seen on the majority of casascius gilded coins, including many of my 2013 coins which have very similar barely-visible production-caused imperfections of the 'B' , so they may still be considered as "mint quality" despite the extremely minor overgilding.

best luck, im sure you can find someone willing to pay 19BTC and try to regrade it higher

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:22:15 PM

I think I will send it in for a regrade and get the date corrected.

The coin has no dent in it. It's in perfect condition. What you see in the pic is a spec of dust on the plastic case.
boomroom

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:37:34 AM

Honestly I would be more tempted if the ANACS packaging had the correct description.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:45:10 AM

Honestly I would be more tempted if the ANACS packaging had the correct description.

If you regrade it I'm sure the grade will be higher, besides fixing the date.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:18:43 PM

If you regrade it I'm sure the grade will be higher, besides fixing the date.

The way I see it, the grade is worth like 1-2% of the total value of the coin. In the end of the day there are only so many of these coins minted and their rarity and interest will grow as the ecosystem matures. I received bunch of offers from 17-18.5 but 19 is the absolute lowest I'll go.

I'll probably have it regraded though just because of the date. That will be a 2-week process I think so I wanna note that.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:06:00 AM

17.25BTC

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 09:31:52 PM

Put it up for auction.  Smiley

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 02:54:25 AM

Very nice, but the starting price is too high for me.

Good luck.

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Since you have the coin on auction in another thread, why not close this thread down?  Smiley

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:13:31 PM

bump

Really? How can you 'continue' dealing with other members when you owe me 0.164492BTC ?
Guys I can't post on every thread that bitmarket.io has sales thread but by only seeing his trust you can see that I have been scammed by him  and I have opened last night a scam accusation against him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471789

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:28:29 PM

Yea I probably wouldn't deal with the OP until the issues with his loans are resolved.

Even though the loans are for very small amounts, if the OP is unwilling to resolve issues regarding small amounts, then I don't think he should be trusted to resolve any issues on a 18BTC deal, or a deal of any size for that matter.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:09:29 AM

Yea I probably wouldn't deal with the OP until the issues with his loans are resolved.

Even though the loans are for very small amounts, if the OP is unwilling to resolve issues regarding small amounts, then I don't think he should be trusted to resolve any issues on a 18BTC deal, or a deal of any size for that matter.

Fuck you man. I had nothing to do with those loans. Not my fault this forum can't be kept secured and accounts get hacked/hijacked.

Either way I never make deals without a very reputable escrow so no one is sending coins directly to anyone.

Bitmarket always uses me as escrow so there is no concerns as far as trades go for this.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:32:43 AM

So... is it just me or does it seem fishy that such a "Self-proclaimed wealthy individual" would ignore the fact that due to his shitty opsec/security, other people lost "minimal" amounts of bitcoin in "his opinion", yet he is too fucking cheap to give 1/10th a fck, even considering the fact that the amounts to get his account back in good standing number under like 200 usd?  Fucking sad POS...  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─