Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Search Of Highly Skilled Docs Maker| 3 Months of income via bank/pay stub/tax  (Read 215 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:55:28 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 01:00:13 PM by VapesVirtuals

Need help with some fake docs

Need a bank statement(s) or pay stubs or tax return information that makes it look like I receive regular weekly payment (with my real tax number on it if needed, id like to avoid giving out my SSN..), something like $350-$400 a week but not the exact amount every week like a regular paycheck or settlement payment etc. I'd prefer skype for this convo! Escrow will have to be used because payment will be contingent on whether or not when it is manually reviewed it is approved or not. Doesn't take that long.

I'll explain more in private but if you don't think you can basically make a 100% real looking bank statement or other doc don't contact me unless you have some samples.. detail and perfection are a must. I am willing to pay extremely well for it so long it is approved. Samples would be a good idea you could show me some past work (watermarks are fine to protect your property) but why bother getting an escrow then it turns out you suck at making docs you know so samples would be cool, if not, and you think you can do it, we can still escrow and see if they are verified. Im willing to use teamviewer or whatever program that you can watch my screen as proof of whether the doc was or was not approved to avoid dispute.

Need three, not 2.8, 2.9, but 3.0 or..anything 3 or more than 3 months worth of fantastic proof that I have a job or steady income otherwise like earlier settlement payments whatever! Also the documents have to be very up to date so the final document and most recent statement I would prefer be within the past week or week and a half. Very important that the docs are as up to date as possible...

Please do not solicit fullz docs to me they need to have my actual real govt name and info on them. Should you alter some fullz docs and they are able to pass thats fine but I need someone who knows what they are doing otherwise I would do it myself. Anything more than 1 maybe 2 rejections would look terrible and possibly make the project worthless..

Pay Stubs or Tax Forms would be fine as well! (Still needs 3+ months of proof)
This will be a very well paid commission

I'm not buying it and having a reviewer reject it...I need security so I will pay you extra for taking the extra time and attention to detail. My thinking is that you will actually be editing text of a fulz statement, printing, and scanning it, not photo shopping? But if you think you can pass off a photoshop that isn't reviewed by algorithms or computers but actual people with EYEBALLS AND TONGUES AND GUTS AND FINGERSS then go for it, yo.

Post here with general questions but not going into anymore detail here - Skype is very preferrable or if you have another IM you use I'll download it whatever..

(This is a brand new account so PMs are very very limited for me right now - keep that in mind considering response time. I think right now its like 6 per hour or something like that so yeah)

Successful verification : BTC0.2
1 rejection then 1 acceptance will deduct from the price as it will deduct from the value of my project.
prices negotiable

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: