Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] How to rank up your account without spamming.  (Read 3609 times)
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:04:44 PM

there are always some topics and some boards that are full of spam... is a sort of natural plague in this forum difficult to beat.
I have see at least a couple of bots in press and another in off topic section... I think that an "open" forum couldn't fight correctly against spammer....
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:46:39 PM

Permabanning them won't always work. Install Tor and a create new account and they're back in the sig spamming business.
If you haven't figured by now, admins are smart(er). IP is not the only evidence they look for, once they are on someone's tail. And TOR is not completely anonymous as some like to think
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 08:17:00 AM

there are always some topics and some boards that are full of spam... is a sort of natural plague in this forum difficult to beat.
I have see at least a couple of bots in press and another in off topic section... I think that an "open" forum couldn't fight correctly against spammer....

This topic itself is a possibility to spam for spammer.
I tomorrow I want spamming...I will open a topic about "spam" and my signature will be seen often often often...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:27:02 AM

i don't think that those that are shit postin  will ever look to this thread, some of them are even bot, so don't bother with that it's the moderator job to seek them and ban them

since i'm looking costantly at every thread here, i can guarantee that there are at least 50% alt of the same users, that are talking with each other
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:22:33 AM

I tomorrow I want spamming...I will open a topic about "spam" and my signature will be seen often often often...

So in that way, every single thread has the possibility to spam for spammer. That is what being discussed here, that the spammers should not be let to do this anymore.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:58:44 PM

So in that way, every single thread has the possibility to spam for spammer. That is what being discussed here, that the spammers should not be let to do this anymore.

Mostly, people make alts asking same stupid questions again and again of which answers are already available out here...
So, if you think that you can rank up without "spamming", it is obviously possible, it's just that don't speak the "things already told once in that thread"...

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:41:22 PM

Mostly, people make alts asking same stupid questions again and again of which answers are already available out here...
So, if you think that you can rank up without "spamming", it is obviously possible, it's just that don't speak the "things already told once in that thread"...
We have example here at beginner section. I don't see the reason to reply simple question many times with same answer. Once the question got answered the op not lock the thread and make people spam over it.
Tefforo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:57:45 PM

Unfortunately, it is a sad truth that there are a lot of users of this forum out there who shit-post and write one line replies or make a reply that has nothing to do with the conversation. This post is for those who want to make money from sig campaigns and have people not  be annoyed with you. If you post a sick tutorial or have something brilliant to say, you may even get tipped in addition to your campaign revenue.

1) Read enough of t hread before commenting. Many people will quickly glance through a thread and write a reply that has little contribution to with the topic on hand. If you get no replies, your post is probably meaningless.

2) Be controversial. Say you opinion and speak your mind about the topic at hand. This will result in possibly heated debates that can get you really enticed in the conversation. You may even forget you're being paid to post on this forum.

3) Write write write. As a general rule of thumb, new threads should be a few paragraphs long and replies should have at least four sentences. Short replies posted just to be paid is spamming.

There are my suggestions.  I followed these rules and haven't been banned for spamming or removed from my campaign. If you're one of those people who don't give a shit, you may end up banned.

thank you I will follow your suggestions!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:16:54 PM

Unfortunately, it is a sad truth that there are a lot of users of this forum out there who shit-post and write one line replies or make a reply that has nothing to do with the conversation. This post is for those who want to make money from sig campaigns and have people not  be annoyed with you. If you post a sick tutorial or have something brilliant to say, you may even get tipped in addition to your campaign revenue.

1) Read enough of t hread before commenting. Many people will quickly glance through a thread and write a reply that has little contribution to with the topic on hand. If you get no replies, your post is probably meaningless.

2) Be controversial. Say you opinion and speak your mind about the topic at hand. This will result in possibly heated debates that can get you really enticed in the conversation. You may even forget you're being paid to post on this forum.

3) Write write write. As a general rule of thumb, new threads should be a few paragraphs long and replies should have at least four sentences. Short replies posted just to be paid is spamming.

There are my suggestions.  I followed these rules and haven't been banned for spamming or removed from my campaign. If you're one of those people who don't give a shit, you may end up banned.

1) I suggest more then a quick glance.  I read this thread before posting.  I you skim it... your kinda looking to spam in my eyes. It creates lot's of confusion or other things if you skimmed (unless were talking huge amount of pages, say some miners with 100+ pages it is impossible to know all of it).

2) This forum is a place to learn, teach, and make business deals.  If your goal is to be controversial.... your looking for a fight. It sounds like a lot of the off topic crap posts. One could say your looking to spam a battle back and forth about something.

3) It is only one I agree with.  One liners and one sentence posts are crap for most part.  If you have a question or problem explain it with details.  There are some a single sentence might do,but most wont.

So 1/2 I'm not a huge fan seem like ways to get posts and possible spam.  3. Is better and a little bit more common sense.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:24:37 AM

Regularly participate into your favorite topic discussion. This will gradually make you much attached to the forum, So the increased number of post in accordance to time period gives you regular activity updating. This activity count will automatically increase your rank while it reaches certain value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

How do you exactly define a spam post specially from posters with signature campaign like me? I believe there is no definitive way to define such unless its a one liner post. But a reply up to 4 sentences for not to be labeled as spam is IMO way to high as an standard.
Any campaign manager would surely spot a spam post and besides they are only paying like 20 post max.
If a poster is only posting just to get paid from a signature campaign, then thats their problem as sooner or later they could be removed from their campaign. Anyone that is bothered with spam post could always chose to ignore such user.

By the way, isn't it that ranking up has to do with the time you spend in here and not depends on how many you have posted?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:38:05 AM

How do you exactly define a spam post specially from posters with signature campaign like me? I believe there is no definitive way to define such unless its a one liner post. But a reply up to 4 sentences for not to be labeled as spam is IMO way to high as an standard.
Any campaign manager would surely spot a spam post and besides they are only paying like 20 post max.
If a poster is only posting just to get paid from a signature campaign, then thats their problem as sooner or later they could be removed from their campaign. Anyone that is bothered with spam post could always chose to ignore such user.

By the way, isn't it that ranking up has to do with the time you spend in here and not depends on how many you have posted?

Sure you can define one liner posts.  Something such as "Great Post", "I agree!", "+1", etc.  Those are crap one liners... you don't see them near as much anymore as they lead to a ban.  But look at posts people have posted as little as "+1" saying they agree, and it really does nothing for thread.  It just is clutter.

Spam is based on content not the size.  I can think of fixing problems on hardware one line of anwser might fix some problems.  It's helpful, fixed a problem, and less then 4 sentances.  So 4 line rule is not 100 percent.

If you really want to look at "spam" go over to the off-topic board.   I avoid it as it's full of it.  Things like last song you listened to, last thing you ate, last thing you drank.   Off-topic is where you will find a ton a crap posts (and yes there are some good).  But there is a lot of spam in that board, which is why good signature campaigns don't even pay for Off-Topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 11:54:23 AM

What i can suggest is simply gamble to you favorite bitcoin site and then reply to thier thread, this could make your account rank without noticing it. Ask some questions in thier thread.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:59:42 AM

the important thing is that you know and understand what is bitcoin and also you understand clearly what you say and write. with capital that you can discuss with comfortable and certainly discussions that you do is helpful.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:34:56 AM

I think if you want to rank up with posting but not by spamming, is just go to the section where are your very good and you have more experience on that chapter and start to post on that topics, like i am more in gambling so mostly i go and post in gambling section, and even when the match is going on i will post the comment on the running match details and some predictions of them, like this my post count is also going and it is not spamming, in between get some knowledge about bitcoin and check with some other section and check the thread topic and if you feel that you can join any conversation then try to post simple and in little words.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:16:58 AM

I know one person here who are spamming in every thread, and trolling users with stupid answers and questions. Making new Post with stupid non-crypta themes or posting pictures. Some times all page is full of only her posts! And what we can do with such users? nothing  Embarrassed
Use the report to moderator feature, lower right corner of the post  Roll Eyes
And what will happen if you report to moderator? Few post will be deleted and that's it.
 Will he be punished? Baned fro some time or?
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

Good post. Most the points people seem to have are valid in their own rights. In a way it seems a catch 22. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not nor wouldn't question the rules, it's not my place and I agreed to it upon using the site. Bottom line is people are going to spam, scam and do whatever they can to make a buck. Unfortunately it's how the world works.

That being said, excessive spamming is given an incentive by allowing you to do more. Signatues, more advertising etc. It encourages you to post more, quickly. As a result it usually ends up in a lower quality of posts. This puts strain on the servers, the moderators etc and overall doesn't benefit the community much by forcing people to sift through information to find what may be relevant to them.

Just my two cents, but overall interesting help and hopefully it helps some of the newer users avoid account freezes.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:07:03 AM

Good post. Most the points people seem to have are valid in their own rights. In a way it seems a catch 22. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not nor wouldn't question the rules, it's not my place and I agreed to it upon using the site. Bottom line is people are going to spam, scam and do whatever they can to make a buck. Unfortunately it's how the world works.

That being said, excessive spamming is given an incentive by allowing you to do more. Signatues, more advertising etc. It encourages you to post more, quickly. As a result it usually ends up in a lower quality of posts. This puts strain on the servers, the moderators etc and overall doesn't benefit the community much by forcing people to sift through information to find what may be relevant to them.

Just my two cents, but overall interesting help and hopefully it helps some of the newer users avoid account freezes.

yes the post is good...
but is it enough good to avoid spammer's spam?

CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:13:38 AM

yes the post is good...
but is it enough good to avoid spammer's spam?

Never. I've been around on the internet for 21 years now since my 14400 Baud. There will always be new ways to do this. 25 years haven't stopped it, a forums post certinaly won't. I think that's somewhat aside from the point though. I beleive the OP intention is to trying to point out better ways to have account restrictions lifted and being a positive force in the community at the same time.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:22:14 AM

Very good summary.

This is the best point. Unfortunately, most users not care about real controversation.
Unfortunately, this is true. Some people just don't care about conversation and just spam. I would suggest to those people to get a real job out in the real world. It's a long process before your account is high enough in rankings to make decent money (unless you purchase an account).
I know one person here who are spamming in every thread, and trolling users with stupid answers and questions. Making new Post with stupid non-crypta themes or posting pictures. Some times all page is full of only her posts! And what we can do with such users? nothing  Embarrassed
Use the report to moderator feature, lower right corner of the post  Roll Eyes
Yes I know about this features, I do it only when it is critical. But what it will change? What kind of punishment they will receive?
Well for one, their post will be deleted(if it breaks any of the rules) and if they continue doing it, either a (3-60 days) temporary ban will be given or they will be nuked(all of their posts deleted+permaban) or they will be permabanned
Permabanning them won't always work. Install Tor and a create new account and they're back in the sig spamming business.

But at least permanent banning spammer will make that spammer to make a new account, then they can't spam again because low rank account can't earn money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: