Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] How to rank up your account without spamming.  (Read 3609 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

in the future where regular people can use bitcoin casually signature spamming in this forum might not anymore work as their audience are not limited t this forum only.
gambling and bitcoin related sites may then need a marketing pro not just a forum poster to spread the word about them. it may not take too long so don't run out of patience.  Grin

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:54:09 PM

How does activity effect rank ?? I mean how do i know how long and how well i must post for in order to reach a certain rank ? Thank you.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:55:04 PM

How does activity effect rank ?? I mean how do i know how long and how well i must post for in order to reach a certain rank ? Thank you.
This is explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

The short of it is you can earn a max of 14 points every 2 weeks.  There is no magic method of ranking up quickly (short of buying somebody's account).  It takes time and posts.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:14:24 PM

Unfortunately, it is a sad truth that there are a lot of users of this forum out there who shit-post and write one line replies or make a reply that has nothing to do with the conversation. This post is for those who want to make money from sig campaigns and have people not  be annoyed with you. If you post a sick tutorial or have something brilliant to say, you may even get tipped in addition to your campaign revenue.

1) Read enough of t hread before commenting. Many people will quickly glance through a thread and write a reply that has little contribution to with the topic on hand. If you get no replies, your post is probably meaningless.

2) Be controversial. Say you opinion and speak your mind about the topic at hand. This will result in possibly heated debates that can get you really enticed in the conversation. You may even forget you're being paid to post on this forum.

3) Write write write. As a general rule of thumb, new threads should be a few paragraphs long and replies should have at least four sentences. Short replies posted just to be paid is spamming.

There are my suggestions.  I followed these rules and haven't been banned for spamming or removed from my campaign. If you're one of those people who don't give a shit, you may end up banned.

thank you I will follow your suggestions!

Was reading this thread noticing people that I would classify as spammers and was starting to get ticked till I saw this post. Grin
Pretty much sums up how blatant it has got and pretty sure it was a troll post but made a good point.

Lot of blame will go to the signatures but I think mostly it is members that fall into a few categories.
Signatures are obvious and believe Yobit is about to clean house and take a few people out of the system.

Find a lot of google translated posts in off topic that I do not report because I am unsure of how hard they are attempting to fit in.
They often keep it to one line because google translate is garbage at certain languages and can cause more confusion then help.

One part and I know I am neive when I say this,is people that come from third world Countries posting to make a bit of coin. I really have a hard time coming to terms with reporting people that are just trying to make a buck to have a better life. But I also recognize that my bleeding heart can only go so far before its rampant problem in the forum. So torn. Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:26:00 AM

The short of it is you can earn a max of 14 points every 2 weeks.  There is no magic method of ranking up quickly (short of buying somebody's account).  It takes time and posts.

The way they explain it doesn't make sense to me,

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Number of two week periods ?? Would  that mean 2 weeks it 1 ? so 6 weeks is 3 ?
Since registration ? So the older the better ?

To me it sounds like time= Account age in weeks / 2
 Huh Huh Undecided
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:41:02 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 01:07:13 AM by leowonderful

The short of it is you can earn a max of 14 points every 2 weeks.  There is no magic method of ranking up quickly (short of buying somebody's account).  It takes time and posts.

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration

Number of two week periods ?? Would  that mean 2 weeks it 1 ? so 6 weeks is 3 ?

Huh Huh Undecided
I've been posting here the last 4 days consistently and stayed at 140 activity.  I have to take into consideration the fact that I have been offline for the last 8 months a while ago, but still, I haven't moved up any activity yet.
Don't get me wrong, i'm perfectly fine with being full member, its just that I feel like the activity calculator is slightly off.
btw I created this acc in January 2015 when I discovered bitcoin. Found mining was pointless, quit, found bitcoin again and became what I am today. Smiley
Surprising thing was, I went from junior member to member in just a few post. That's how easy and exploitable the activity system is nowadays...
pows

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:05:12 AM

2) Be controversial. Say you opinion and speak your mind about the topic at hand. This will result in possibly heated debates that can get you really enticed in the conversation. You may even forget you're being paid to post on this forum.

Clap clap for this summary, i think that sound its good, a lot (not all) of member not interest or care about controversation.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:22:11 AM

Most members do not care about the conversations about bitcoin because there is a lot of information to take in, this is the same
for me but I will still not consider spamming anytime in the future.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:59:29 PM

Unfortunately, it is a sad truth that there are a lot of users of this forum out there who shit-post and write one line replies or make a reply that has nothing to do with the conversation. This post is for those who want to make money from sig campaigns and have people not  be annoyed with you. If you post a sick tutorial or have something brilliant to say, you may even get tipped in addition to your campaign revenue.

1) Read enough of t hread before commenting. Many people will quickly glance through a thread and write a reply that has little contribution to with the topic on hand. If you get no replies, your post is probably meaningless.

3) Write write write. As a general rule of thumb, new threads should be a few paragraphs long and replies should have at least four sentences. Short replies posted just to be paid is spamming.

There are my suggestions.  I followed these rules and haven't been banned for spamming or removed from my campaign. If you're one of those people who don't give a shit, you may end up banned.

thanks for share this advice,some of my post start deleted by moderator,its make me confuse because i dont think i dont posting something off topic,but its warning for me for more carefull in my post.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:22:50 PM

The short of it is you can earn a max of 14 points every 2 weeks.  There is no magic method of ranking up quickly (short of buying somebody's account).  It takes time and posts.

Number of two week periods ?? Would  that mean 2 weeks it 1 ? so 6 weeks is 3 ?

Huh Huh Undecided
I've been posting here the last 4 days consistently and stayed at 140 activity.  I have to take into consideration the fact that I have been offline for the last 8 months a while ago, but still, I haven't moved up any activity yet.
Don't get me wrong, i'm perfectly fine with being full member, its just that I feel like the activity calculator is slightly off.
btw I created this acc in January 2015 when I discovered bitcoin. Found mining was pointless, quit, found bitcoin again and became what I am today. Smiley
Surprising thing was, I went from junior member to member in just a few post. That's how easy and exploitable the activity system is nowadays...
The easiest way to think about it is this: if you make 1 post a day every day, you will get 14 activity added every 2 weeks.  It doesn't matter if you make 100 posts a day, you will still get 14 activity added every 2 weeks.  The only exception to that rule is if you created an account a long time ago and haven't posted in a while.  You have "banked" your potential activity points.  Thus, you could potentially see a jump in status and more than 14 activity added to your account.  However, you can never go beyond the potential earned activity.

So, let's say you create an account today.  If you make at least 14 posts every 2 weeks:

Jr Member takes a bit over a month
Member takes about 2.25 months
Full Member takes about 4.25 months
Senior Member takes about 8.5 months
Hero Member takes about 17.25 months

That's it.  There are no shortcuts.  There is no gaming the system.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:53:34 PM

some of my post start deleted by moderator,its make me confuse because i dont think i dont posting something off topic,but its warning for me for more carefull in my post.

That is exactly what happened with me, some of my posts also got deleted by moderators, i also thought i'm never posting any spam posts or off-topic posts but i don't know how that happens, once i also replied to them and asked if why my post was deleted but i got no response.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:03:36 PM

I have a problem with number 2.

If you try to forget you are posting for signature (as I used to do). Once you have a rational conversation with a person, you are accused of spamming by another member.

Possibly these will reduce nonsense spamming anyway of 1 letter/word or even sentence replies.

I know that I personally try to make my posts a few senteces or lines per post each.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:27:04 AM

Rank up of account without spamming is just same as that you give organic growth to your website in search engines without doing something opposite to the terms and services mentioned.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:27:34 PM

Rank up of account without spamming is just same as that you give organic growth to your website in search engines without doing something opposite to the terms and services mentioned.

That's true and if you want to rank up your account without spamming then there is one simple answer to it, try to  make less posts in a day but make the quality posts, and ranking is automatic it will be updated every 2 weeks.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:48:51 PM

Yes I also have a few tips to make a good post!

I never post in a topic I don't find interesting.
If I don't have anything good to say I wont reply on the topic!

Atleast think a little bit about your post, and also edit it to make it look readable.

That is what I do Most of the time I am just reading the forum, till I find something good to reply on.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:50:21 AM

I Recommended you the Following ways to Rank Up your Position:-
1. First of all Post quality Posts and don't post like thanks, bump etc words.
2. Only post limited posts Here and Don't post here only with the Motive of earning money.....

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:02:28 PM

I Recommended you the Following ways to Rank Up your Position:-
1. First of all Post quality Posts and don't post like thanks, bump etc words.
2. Only post limited posts Here and Don't post here only with the Motive of earning money.....

A spammer never cares if what discussion is going on or what the people on that page are talking about, but he comes just writes his text which is almost meaningless and goes away, most of the people do it when they are new just to rank up their accounts but some people do it after getting involved with a signature campaign for reaching their minimum post target.
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:23:16 PM

Hi buddies,

I definitely agree that spammers are such a pain  Angry

Even more since i know that some high ranked accounts can be sold at good price to give credibility to scammers. In my opinion, prevent that kind of sale would be good, by locking the account if using different IP or something, despite i know this is likely impossible uuh Undecided

I come however with one question about ranks: where i can i find a tabler with the number of posts corresponding to each rank?

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:13:29 PM

Just post naturally, without any restraint or focus on making a certain post count to rank your account. You are here to talk about Bitcoin, and you should not focus on anything else. In a sense some

signature campaigns are assisting in aggravating some people on this forum. A good signature campaign should restrict spamming and also set some guidelines on how to post constructively. The length

of the post are not always a solution to prevent 1 line spamming. In many instances a short response is even better than a wall of text.  Roll Eyes

One positive thing coming from this, is the fact that people gives more attention to the content of their posting... I have been on forums, where people simply post loads of  Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Lips sealed Cry ... without

any real debate going on about the subject matter.  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:50:30 AM

Another suggestions.
Dont reply any unrelated post. Dont reply if dont know the topic that being discussed
Dont post any short sentece like "how are you?", " hi", "hello" etc.

Dont do this so wont get ban or worst permaban.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: