Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility to earn without investing.  (Read 648 times)
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:03:40 PM

Hello to everyone,

I want to find interested people which are ready to install a smartphone app which assure absolute privacy in communication and chatting in real time. And offer even possibility to earn. Without spending a dime. If someone will be interested and will install the app will have full support in every moment for everything will want during all the time will have installed the app on his smartphone.

Who is interested pm me.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:50:11 PM

You mean you pay when people install the phone app? Is it android app?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:27:50 PM

First how can you be anonymous when no one is offering it

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:42:51 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 07:20:01 AM by n2004al

You mean you pay when people install the phone app? Is it android app?
Yes. The app must be installed and used. But, believe me, is worth this thing. For not only one reason. It is an app for Android and iPhone. It is a legal one and can be found at the online stores of both above.
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:47:34 AM

First how can you be anonymous when no one is offering it

I cannot understand you. What does it mean "no one is offering it"? What is this thread then? It is not this thread which offer to install and use it? End even earn from it?
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:57:38 AM

i know of an app that also pays you money when you used it. I forget the name of the app since i used it like years ago. It is like the app has a barcode and you can use it to scan your friend barcode. in this way, you and your friend both can earn some points. you can do that every hour and when you accumlate enough points and you can redeem for cash. i have tried it but i am too lazy to hit the minimum points to exchange for cash so i dont know if it is real or not, but i do heard from people that it is real.
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:13:54 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 07:45:53 AM by n2004al

i know of an app that also pays you money when you used it. I forget the name of the app since i used it like years ago. It is like the app has a barcode and you can use it to scan your friend barcode. in this way, you and your friend both can earn some points. you can do that every hour and when you accumlate enough points and you can redeem for cash. i have tried it but i am too lazy to hit the minimum points to exchange for cash so i dont know if it is real or not, but i do heard from people that it is real.

Have nothing to do with this app. Have nothing to do with its conception of earn. It is an app build with peer to peer. Is totally new (have only two month of life). Have nothing to do with points. Have nothing to do with the use of it to do actions which are not connected with the aim of its creation (in other words must or can be used only for its qualities and its aim of creation). Have immense potential. I am telling this twice. Have immense potential. Have incomparable quality regarding all its similars. It is an app which have been object of an article at a very important online newspaper. There are even other things which can be told and showed to someone which will be interested to install and earn with it. Believe me it is unique. At least compared to every similar I have heard and seen until today. If you are a normal smartphone user there is absolutely nothing that must (can) be made with this app to earn (regarding the factors connected with its use) except those that you do normally with your smartphone.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 12:11:40 PM

Have nothing to do with this app. Have nothing to do with its conception of earn. It is an app build with peer to peer. Is totally new (have only two month of life). Have nothing to do with points. Have nothing to do with the use of it to do actions which are not connected with the aim of its creation (in other words must or can be used only for its qualities and its aim of creation). Have immense potential. I am telling this twice. Have immense potential. Have incomparable quality regarding all its similars. It is an app which have been object of an article at a very important online newspaper. There are even other things which can be told and showed to someone which will be interested to install and earn with it. Believe me it is unique. At least compared to every similar I have heard and seen until today. If you are a normal smartphone user there is absolutely nothing that must (can) be made with this app to earn (regarding the factors connected with its use) except those that you do normally with your smartphone.

Can you pm me more info?
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:35:53 PM

Can you pm me more info?

No. You must pm me. Who are you to make this exception? I don't know who you are. So have no reason to make this exception. I am very clear in my main post: who is interested, pm me. You seems interested and want that me pm you. I am offering a possibility to earn to you (naturally because am interested even me myself) and you want even to pm you. Why must do this? I don't want to do this. If want, pm you me. If don't want to pm have all the permit from me to read other posts. Which offer or not opportunities to earn. Whatever you want. All the bitcointalk is for you. Enjoy.

gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:02:21 PM

mobile must need?

its like some money making like paid to click , paid to read etc?

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:42:32 PM

mobile must need?

its like some money making like paid to click , paid to read etc?

Needed smartphone. The app can be installed only at smartphones. And only at Android and iOS smartphones. The app cannot be installed at windows phones. Have nothing to do with paid to clicks, paid to read or everything else which have not to do with this aim of production. Which is: messaging and doing chat instantly. For the moment are only those the options which offer this app. But it is not at all strange that in future to be much more. According to me have immense potential. Its main quality is based at main peer to peer quality. It is build having in mind and using this technology. Act in this environment. This make me to believe on its immense future power. All the other similar of this app (already with big spread and use everywhere) at the market don't use such technology and don't offer or cannot offer all the options offered by it.
rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:13:41 PM

And you still haven't told us the app name

n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:56:37 PM

And you still haven't told us the app name

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. No one has made me to laugh so much and so long. You want the name of App?
Hmmm. Lets play a little seeing that you seems fanny person. I will do some questions and if you will answer correctly I will give you the name of the App. Must do something to have something. Don't you think so? Have no fun if don't do things a little difficult.

1. From which world do you came? Because for sure is not from this in which I live.
2. Can you tell me the why of the creation of this thread by me (according to you)?
3. How days do you have in internet?
4. Do you know what does it mean an earning online opportunity?
5. Do you know what is the meaning of referral?
6. From 1 to 10 how stupid you think that I am after reading the above my questions?

If your answers are correct I will sent the name of the App directly at your inbox with pm.

Try and will earn an app name....
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

OK willing to register .
PM the links to go through
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

I already commented willing to partake in this so called "experiment"

Now he doesnt even send it me.
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:48:59 PM

I already commented willing to partake in this so called "experiment"

Now he doesnt even send it me.

I haven't seen in my life most funny person than you. You are the most ridiculous personage of bitcointalk. I bet that you have bought your account because it is impossible that a person with all that amount of posts be at your level. And for more make even the role of the competent or make irony. So what to do in this case? I gave to you the possibility to win the name of the App. But you want it gratis. This is not correct. I have not found nothing gratis in my life. And most of all the others here. I am sure about this. You are some rich piggy who have everything from you daddy and think that the life is take what you want and go on your road? Or have someone who have won some billion lottery the first day in which you are born and since that day you only have eat, have drink and have shit?

Now you want the App.... What must to do with you...? You are important for this forum because are a very rare species. Ok. I will do an exception for you: I will give you only one question from those made to my previous post and not six as were at the beginning. I hope that you will understand the meaning of the favor that I am doing to you and will appreciate it. If you will answer correctly to that question I will put you in the group of the "called "experiment". I want the answer of only this question:

From 1 to 10 how stupid you think that I am after reading the above my thoughts?

Is a little modified compared to the previous but must be in order that have meaning. You must understand my situation. Or are not able to understand even this?

rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:30:48 PM

Are you buying or selling if not please post somewhere else

n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:00:32 AM

Are you buying or selling if not please post somewhere else

I am not buying or selling. I am offering something free. You want to buy something which is free or want that me sell something which is offered free? That which can be made by you is up to you be decided. The same for me. And sorry but I cannot sell something that is given for free from the owners. Would be a thief. You take the case that I am selling something for free and that you will buy something for free. In this way are both correct with everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: