Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin marketing expert to split earnings with  (Read 1119 times)
Newmba (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:16:20 PM

I'm looking for someone to keep care of the marketing side of cointocard.co

All earnings from the website would then be split fifty fifty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3429

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:01:23 PM

Could you be a tad more specific on what your looking for? Base on the 50-50 split that you mentioned, it looks like your looking for someone to invest his own money and put it on your project but base on the first few words of the title or the very first line, your looking for someone to promote your website and more like a marketing manager that your going to pay in which it will be on a pay as you earn basis so which one is it? If it's the latter then I might be interested on it (to mange and handle your website promotion).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Newmba (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:36:49 PM

Could you be a tad more specific on what your looking for? Base on the 50-50 split that you mentioned, it looks like your looking for someone to invest his own money and put it on your project but base on the first few words of the title or the very first line, your looking for someone to promote your website and more like a marketing manager that your going to pay in which it will be on a pay as you earn basis so which one is it? If it's the latter then I might be interested on it (to mange and handle your website promotion).

marketing expenses are still expenses, those are not gonna be counted

of course I would like to be made aware of the strategy, preferably a cheap one since the website launch has been itself cheap (I already had the company to set everything up) and I just want to see if there can be good earnings before paying to get advertised on a broader base (CoinDesk etc type of advertisement).

so more like a manager
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:07:54 AM

marketing expenses are still expenses, those are not gonna be counted

of course I would like to be made aware of the strategy, preferably a cheap one since the website launch has been itself cheap (I already had the company to set everything up) and I just want to see if there can be good earnings before paying to get advertised on a broader base (CoinDesk etc type of advertisement).

so more like a manager
I don't mean to sound rude, but why do you need a partner for that? You can just set up some cheap advertising yourself to start...
It would save you quite a bit of money in the long run and it's not really that hard. You can always hire cheap freelancers to create promotional material such as banners etc.

You would be keeping all of the equity yourself, without that much extra work.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:15:59 AM

I would be able to do this for you, I have been into internet marketing for years and have been providing social media marketing and off page SEO. I'd be happy to serve. I'll pm you my skype so we can chat. If you will consider such services, reply back to my message.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 08:27:21 AM

After seeing the site and their work i think the price for exchange of btc is too low and you are charging 1% + 7.98usd/eur , which is too high for any one to purchase the bitcoins from you website, and the process time is 72 hrs too late.  and one more point you are doing exchange for cards what if anyone uses the theft / stolen card on your website and after some days the orginal owner claims the transaction as default and get it reverted then your site will be in loss. So i think what are you thinking of starting the process will be facing so many problems.

Krumauge

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

if you going to accept credit card you will be broke in 2 days...

not do it
GambleDicePro

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:59:34 PM

watching.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 04:17:28 AM

After seeing the site and their work i think the price for exchange of btc is too low and you are charging 1% + 7.98usd/eur , which is too high for any one to purchase the bitcoins from you website, and the process time is 72 hrs too late.  and one more point you are doing exchange for cards what if anyone uses the theft / stolen card on your website and after some days the orginal owner claims the transaction as default and get it reverted then your site will be in loss. So i think what are you thinking of starting the process will be facing so many problems.

noticed that as well. an internet marketer may find it hard to market and acquire signups due to these.
OP should at least first build a reputation from the ground up and maybe increase charges later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀