Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Islamofascism Demonstrations in Europe?  (Read 487 times)
J. J. Phillips (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:31:03 PM

I saw a report on Zero Hedge about big protests across Europe today against the ongoing conquest of Europe by Islam.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-06/anti-refugee-rallies-sweep-europe-nationalists-declare-we-will-note-surrender-europe

The post seems to take a pro-Islam point of view, but it was interesting nevertheless.

Did anyone on here in Europe see/attend any of these big demonstrations? Any first-hand reports of things the media would like to ignore?

It's good to see some people are standing up. It seems a bit too-little-too-late to me, but who knows.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:51:20 PM

Pegida called for a europe wide alliance starting with demos in 13 european cities in 10 different nations.

Overall it seems much less people then anticipated attended the demonstrations.
Some were canceled because of violence from the pro pegida and anti pegida people.

Just move to israel if you are covering in such fear  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:52:27 PM

I can confirm I'm seeing reports of this too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435093/A-world-divided-Violent-clashes-break-globe-thousands-streets-anti-Islam-protests-organised-far-right-group-PEGIDA.html

As usual the SJWs are out in force on this, immediately trying to label anyone that disagrees with them as racists or right wing neo-nazi's, what I found interesting was looking at various publications on this. The more left wing publications called the pro-immigration protestors 'anti-racists' while the right wing or otherwise just called them pro-immigration. I feel like this is starting to turn into Ukraine where you have this horrible reporting going on where it's all just left or right bullshit and then all the sane people are going to get caught in the middle and told which side to pick.

If this shit starts happening here guys, I really don't want to get involved with either group, let the fuckers kill each other, I advise anyone else who is thinking about this sort of thing to stay away from both sides, I do not think that the protestors who get involved in this shit are what you'd call normal.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:59:34 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435093/A-world-divided-Violent-clashes-break-globe-thousands-streets-anti-Islam-protests-organised-far-right-group-PEGIDA.html

As usual the SJWs are out in force on this, immediately trying to label anyone that disagrees with them as racists or right wing neo-nazi's, what I found interestign was looking at various publications on this. The more left wing publications called the pro-immigration protestors 'anti-racists' while the right wing or otherwise just called them pro-immigration. I feel like this is starting to turn into Ukraine where you have this horrible reporting going on where it's all just left or right bullshit and then all the sane people are going to get caught in the middle and told which side to pick.

If this shit starts happening here guys, I really don't want to get involved with either group, let the fuckers kill each other, I advise anyone else who is thinking about this sort of thing to stay away from both sides, I do not thing that the protestors who get involved in this shit are what you'd call normal.

Tbh right now im much more inclined to say that the situation in europe is actually a geopolitical chessgame between the US and Russia.
Division in europe helps the US and Russia a lot. (Although russia probaly profits more from it - check russian mass media and the case of the 13 year girl elena in berlin)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:04:06 PM

It wouldn't surprise me, either way, I do not want to see a repeat of Ukraine on a much larger scale, otherwise it's just going to end up with perpetual war and the rest of us being caught in it.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:11:19 AM

Only Pegida and today police arrested in France ex commander of Legie of Foreigners and he was on pegida demonstrations
J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 04:56:21 AM

Just move to israel [sic] if you are covering in such fear  Roll Eyes

One of the amusing things about this situation is that germany [sic] has decided to live like the Israelis for a while.

Regarding "such fear" -- I often hear this theme. It's the "Islamophobia" nonsense. I don't think speaking out against a backwards savage totalitarian belief system like Islam is a sign of "fear" -- quite the opposite.

Does the fact that you speak out against the "far right"/PEGIDA indicate that you have "fear" of them?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

One of the amusing things about this situation is that germany [sic] has decided to live like the Israelis for a while.

Regarding "such fear" -- I often hear this theme. It's the "Islamophobia" nonsense. I don't think speaking out against a backwards savage totalitarian belief system like Islam is a sign of "fear" -- quite the opposite.

Does the fact that you speak out against the "far right"/PEGIDA indicate that you have "fear" of them?

Hmmm...
In that case I'm a liberalophobe then.
I'm more afraid of them lefties making the world go to shiit like there idiotic immigration plan for example and driving all out western countries into the ground with debt and welfare that I am afraid of IS and PEGIDA combined X2..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:19:58 AM

yes i fear all kinds of extremisn - left right religous etc pp. but that doesnt mean that i dont fight against it.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 11:41:33 AM

yes i fear all kinds of extremisn - left right religous etc pp. but that doesnt mean that i dont fight against it.

If there were a way to test it, I would bet a lot of money that the only kind of "extremism" you have spoken out against for the last two years is what you would call "far right" (e.g., PEGIDA). I would bet you ignore "left" extremism, and make excuses for Islamic extremism.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:22:46 PM

As usual the SJWs are out in force on this, immediately trying to label anyone that disagrees with them as racists or right wing neo-nazi's, what I found interestign was looking at various publications on this. The more left wing publications called the pro-immigration protestors 'anti-racists' while the right wing or otherwise just called them pro-immigration. I feel like this is starting to turn into Ukraine where you have this horrible reporting going on where it's all just left or right bullshit and then all the sane people are going to get caught in the middle and told which side to pick.

If this shit starts happening here guys, I really don't want to get involved with either group, let the fuckers kill each other, I advise anyone else who is thinking about this sort of thing to stay away from both sides, I do not thing that the protestors who get involved in this shit are what you'd call normal.

Tbh right now im much more inclined to say that the situation in europe is actually a geopolitical chessgame between the US and Russia.
Division in europe helps the US and Russia a lot. (Although russia probaly profits more from it - check russian mass media and the case of the 13 year girl elena in berlin)

Yeah you're right on that.
We shouldn't let Russia take profits from this situation!
I don't want another cold war; it's Europe problem not ours! Let them do what they need, their people will bring lefties communist government and judge them rightly for having let waves of Islamic terrorist migrants invade their continent! And so they should!
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:07:47 PM

I saw a report on Zero Hedge about big protests across Europe today against the ongoing conquest of Europe by Islam.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-06/anti-refugee-rallies-sweep-europe-nationalists-declare-we-will-note-surrender-europe

The post seems to take a pro-Islam point of view, but it was interesting nevertheless.

Did anyone on here in Europe see/attend any of these big demonstrations? Any first-hand reports of things the media would like to ignore?

It's good to see some people are standing up. It seems a bit too-little-too-late to me, but who knows.

they are totally right to protest this .. if i had a change , i would definitely join one of these protests..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:14:51 PM

If there were a way to test it, I would bet a lot of money that the only kind of "extremism" you have spoken out against for the last two years is what you would call "far right" (e.g., PEGIDA). I would bet you ignore "left" extremism, and make excuses for Islamic extremism.

M post history is public and you are are a lier.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌