Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:30:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraqi immigrant rapes 10yr old in Vienna, due to "accumulation of sexual energy"  (Read 2315 times)
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:12:23 AM

There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
davewill750

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:23:50 AM

There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them
From their book.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

"Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent."
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

From their book.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

"Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent."

These are argued to be mis translations, at least in part, from a book by Khomeini.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234969511-beastiality-halal/

Quite interesting that "selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:24:59 PM

From their book.

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things? Not only they are strange and more than weird but they contradict themselves.
And they ask why people don't like them. I wonder why.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

From their book.

Dude, wanna compare this shit to some parts of the Bible? Cause there is some good shit here too you know!
Especially in the Leveticus...

Don't judge the other while totally forgetting your own crap.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things?
they're mistranslations from a book by ayatollah khomeini. he doesn't say you can have sex with a girl as young as a baby, he says you can marry her but must refrain from sexual relations until she's at least 9.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
eon89

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:47:01 PM

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things?
they're mistranslations from a book by ayatollah khomeini. he doesn't say you can have sex with a girl as young as a baby, he says you can marry her but must refrain from sexual relations until she's at least 9.

Please then, do give us the correct translations. But 9 years old is still not right. If you had a daughter I'm sure you wouldn't be ok with someone having sex with her at that age. Or even 18 for that matter, but at that moment it's maybe too late.

yugo23

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:49:39 PM

From their book.

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things? Not only they are strange and more than weird but they contradict themselves.
And they ask why people don't like them. I wonder why.

Yeah and you absolutely don't wonder if this is not perhaps maybe COMPLETELY FAKE???

Hey look, Jesus was horrible:

Paul 14:7 "A man shall eat alive his wife whenever she looks at him like she doesn't care"

It's not because it's on the internet that it's right...
eon89

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:54:13 PM

Chill down dude. No one said one religion is better than the other. I'm just freaked by all the crap I read everyday.

yugo23

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:56:32 PM

Chill down dude. No one said one religion is better than the other. I'm just freaked by all the crap I read everyday.

I'm calm. Just tired of people posting such crap. I mean Islam is not cool but god no need to add bulshit on this! Cheesy
eon89

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:59:18 PM

Oh, so you mean those verses are fake? The user that posted them was lying? Please do show us the truth. I'm curious to learn.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:00:58 PM

Please then, do give us the correct translations. But 9 years old is still not right. If you had a daughter I'm sure you wouldn't be ok with someone having sex with her at that age. Or even 18 for that matter, but at that moment it's maybe too late.
right or not right, it is not from "their book" as he claimed, its from khomeini, there's plenty of nasty stuff you can find in the koran without making things up

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:02:43 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12144039/Iraqi-migrant-admits-raping-boy-in-Austrian-pool-after-having-too-much-sexual-energy.html

Iraqi migrant admits raping boy in Austrian pool after having 'too much sexual energy'

An Iraqi migrant has admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria because he had not had sex in four months and it was a “sexual emergency”. The 20-year-old man is accused of attacking the boy in a cubicle of the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna, telling police he had “followed his desires”. The victim had to be hospitalised following injuries inflicted by the suspect, who worked as a taxi driver after arriving in Austria via the Balkans in September, and who has a wife and daughter back in Iraq.

Well I understand. It's all a question of instinct, feelings and self control.

I find it perfectly normal things like that happen. What I don't find normal though, is that we're not burning the refugees camps with the refugees in them for "accumulation of frustration for seeing our society, children and women rape every day by your kind".

So why aren't there cases like this all over the world? Why are you defending such obvious crimes like these? You can't justify everything.
davewill750

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

Please post here the correct translation If my post was wrong.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:10:00 PM

Horror and more horror. Now we should accept that sex with babies, children,animal is normal..if this is normal in their word it's not in our. That's shocking but at least nobody attacks them in their country and there they are free to make this barbarism but they won't perform that crap and mess in civilized world.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:11:49 PM

Please post here the correct translation If my post was wrong.

I am not capable of saying what is a "correct" translation.  I do not read that language.

Just noting there is controversy over that group of statements.
jak1

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:14:54 PM

it's enough just reading few paragraphs of such a book to realize who they are. Ugly minds. And one saudi imam stated that if man is hungry he can eat his woman if he don't have anything else to eat??!!
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 05:22:56 PM

Don't judge the other while totally forgetting your own crap.

Stop trying to deflect the conversation away just because you don't like what's being talked about, I'm sick to death of people who think they can just throw accusations at people or derail the conversation whenever they have to confront uncomfortable truths about what they believe.
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:23:47 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12144039/Iraqi-migrant-admits-raping-boy-in-Austrian-pool-after-having-too-much-sexual-energy.html

Iraqi migrant admits raping boy in Austrian pool after having 'too much sexual energy'

An Iraqi migrant has admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria because he had not had sex in four months and it was a “sexual emergency”. The 20-year-old man is accused of attacking the boy in a cubicle of the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna, telling police he had “followed his desires”. The victim had to be hospitalised following injuries inflicted by the suspect, who worked as a taxi driver after arriving in Austria via the Balkans in September, and who has a wife and daughter back in Iraq.

i am so sorry for little boy and its family but some serious precautions must be taken.. these refregues are getting more and more dangerous day by day..
jak1

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:26:54 PM

this things will happen again if something don't stop them. It's seems to be a part of their culture and this is unacceptable in other parts of world. Woman and children are target.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: