Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraqi immigrant rapes 10yr old in Vienna, due to "accumulation of sexual energy"  (Read 2307 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:57:12 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 09:28:14 AM by yugo23

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12144039/Iraqi-migrant-admits-raping-boy-in-Austrian-pool-after-having-too-much-sexual-energy.html

Iraqi migrant admits raping boy in Austrian pool after having 'too much sexual energy'

An Iraqi migrant has admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria because he had not had sex in four months and it was a “sexual emergency”. The 20-year-old man is accused of attacking the boy in a cubicle of the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna, telling police he had “followed his desires”. The victim had to be hospitalised following injuries inflicted by the suspect, who worked as a taxi driver after arriving in Austria via the Balkans in September, and who has a wife and daughter back in Iraq.

Well I understand. It's all a question of instinct, feelings and self control.

I find it perfectly normal things like that happen. What I don't find normal though, is that we're not burning the refugees camps with the refugees in them for "accumulation of frustration for seeing our society, children and women rape every day by your kind".

So why aren't there cases like this all over the world? Why are you defending such obvious crimes like these? You can't justify everything.

Are you dumb, blind or both?
In what hell do you read that I defend such crime? I'm saying that if "accumulution of frustration" was an excuse, we would all have the right to kill/rape/deport refugees for the lot of frustration we have...

Don't judge the other while totally forgetting your own crap.

Stop trying to deflect the conversation away just because you don't like what's being talked about, I'm sick to death of people who think they can just throw accusations at people or derail the conversation whenever they have to confront uncomfortable truths about what they believe.

My point was that it's not a relevant argument as the Coran is as shitty as the Bible. So it doesn't prove anything cause both books are more or less equally horrifying.
It's not to "deflect the conversation". It's just to put some perspective in it...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:00:40 AM

Stop trying to deflect the conversation away just because you don't like what's being talked about, I'm sick to death of people who think they can just throw accusations at people or derail the conversation whenever they have to confront uncomfortable truths about what they believe.

My point was that it's not a relevant argument as the Coran is as shitty as the Bible. So it doesn't prove anything cause both books are more or less equally horrifying.
It's not to "deflect the conversation". It's just to put some perspective in it...

Take your weak politically correct ass out of here. I promise you you will not have a good time. Also take your paid signature spam flooding this section with you. People here have very little tolerance for social justice warriors. There is no shortage of people bashing other religions. Take your triggers, your outrage, and your hurt feels somewhere else, like twitter. They cater to your brand of fascism there. Of course there you don't get paid for posting...
yugo23

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:27:55 AM

Take your weak politically correct ass out of here. I promise you you will not have a good time. Also take your paid signature spam flooding this section with you. People here have very little tolerance for social justice warriors. There is no shortage of people bashing other religions. Take your triggers, your outrage, and your hurt feels somewhere else, like twitter. They cater to your brand of fascism there. Of course there you don't get paid for posting...

Wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm not saying anything else than "the infamy of Coran is not a real argument as you got the same in the Bible"...
I'm not crying, not defending Islam, not trying to bring justice or any shit like that! Where did you see my "outrage, and your hurt feels"?
Just saying that Christians are the same shit than Islam.

So in your glorious opinion Tecshare, The only one who should be allowed to post are the one with the same opinion than you that's it?

P.S. Here. You're happy now? I deleted the double post so you can stop crying about "spam". Cause "spam" is not an argument. i find it 3 times less easy to read but you won't be able to cry about that!
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:10:47 PM

Chop his penis into pieces, that'll release all the energy.

your solution is so fair but not disinscentive.. we shoud execute all the rapists.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:42:26 PM

Wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm not saying anything else than "the infamy of Coran is not a real argument as you got the same in the Bible"...
I'm not crying, not defending Islam, not trying to bring justice or any shit like that! Where did you see my "outrage, and your hurt feels"?

So in your glorious opinion Tecshare, The only one who should be allowed to post are the one with the same opinion than you that's it?

P.S. Here. You're happy now? I deleted the double post so you can stop crying about "spam". Cause "spam" is not an argument. i find it 3 times less easy to read but you won't be able to cry about that!
But Christians simply ARE NOT the same shit as Islam.

We don't have something like....

www.thereligionofpeace.com

...for Christians, now, do we?

Christians don't have 27,000 terror attackes since 9/11 attributed to them.

So pray tell us, what, exactly, comprises the difference?
yugo23

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:37:29 PM

That's what I'm trying since the begining...

We NO LONGER have them because Christianity is 2000 years old whereas Islam is 1300 years old.

But when Christianity had the same age, so in 1300, we had EXACTLY the same thing! We had the crusade for the killing of strangers of "the wrong faith" and we had the inquisition and religion judgement in our countries.

All I'm saying is that they're both the same, one is simply older than the other.

That's all, and that's a fact. It doesn't mean Islam is good. It means Christianity = Islam = stupid fucking absurd thing that destroys humanity.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

for them it's ok either way. little boys. goats. whatever. get in, get off, get out.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:18:38 PM

There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them

yes , sexually assulting of animals is usual in arab countiries .. they dont hesitate to rape animals thats why they dont have boundiries to rape human beings.. they can have sex with all the living ones .. this is so disgusting..
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:22:45 PM

it's barbarian..animals and boys..and woman are treated worst than slaves..another attack in marbella refugees from morocco destroyed with crashed votka bottle face of 15 years old girl while she was waiting taxi, her right eye is completely blind now
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:26:39 AM

That's what I'm trying since the begining...

We NO LONGER have them because Christianity is 2000 years old whereas Islam is 1300 years old.

But when Christianity had the same age, so in 1300, we had EXACTLY the same thing! We had the crusade for the killing of strangers of "the wrong faith" and we had the inquisition and religion judgement in our countries.

All I'm saying is that they're both the same, one is simply older than the other.

That's all, and that's a fact. It doesn't mean Islam is good. It means Christianity = Islam = stupid fucking absurd thing that destroys humanity.

Ok we get it, you're a religion hating bigot. Are you also a vegan? Do you vape? Maybe a little crossfit?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:37:04 AM

Any time anyone tries to point out a harsh reality so that average people can take account and protect themselves, there is always some twat like you who has to bring up some refractory argument about how "the other side" is no better. We aren't talking about religion here, we are talking about general cultural behavior. As far as "spam" everyone knows you are only here to find an excuse to earn a few bitpennies by bumping up your post count, so please spare us the cries of censorship for pointing out your asinine behavior, as well as your poorly researched opinions.
yugo23

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:15:57 AM

Ok we get it, you're a religion hating bigot. Are you also a vegan? Do you vape? Maybe a little crossfit?

Wow! What an argument! I think you litteraly destroyed me, thanks for showing me the light!
Oh and btw: no, no, nope.

Any time anyone tries to point out a harsh reality so that average people can take account and protect themselves, there is always some twat like you who has to bring up some refractory argument about how "the other side" is no better. We aren't talking about religion here, we are talking about general cultural behavior. As far as "spam" everyone knows you are only here to find an excuse to earn a few bitpennies by bumping up your post count, so please spare us the cries of censorship for pointing out your asinine behavior, as well as your poorly researched opinions.

Nooooooooo we're not talking about religion at all, we're talking about the Coran but we're not talking about religion xD
I'm glad you finally admit you have no other argument than "you're just a refractory mind" which is not an argument.
I'll stop debating with you. You've got only two states of mind:
-People agreeing with you, you more or less say "you're right"
-people disagreeing with you, all you says is "you're an idiot with a refractory opinion". Well, take your aggressive temper on something else. Maybe do some boxing Wink

Me I'm tired of you. bye. Hope you'll learn to think one day.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:27:31 AM

Wow! What an argument! I think you litteraly destroyed me, thanks for showing me the light!

That was no argument. And I wasn't trying to destroy you. You're such a shallow person, therefore I was toying with you. You have your opinion, albeit a very twisted one, in which you have to bring up how Christians, some, not all, were a thousand years ago in order to make a comparison to how Muslims, some, not all, are today. It is a pointless argument that sad little people like yourself try to make in order to feel self-righteous. But hey, if comparing apples to oranges is what helps you sleep at night, go for it. But at least do yourself a favor and also point out the atrocities committed by atheists throughout history as well in order to keep things on a level playing field.

yugo23

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:01:17 PM

That was no argument. And I wasn't trying to destroy you. You're such a shallow person, therefore I was toying with you. You have your opinion, albeit a very twisted one, in which you have to bring up how Christians, some, not all, were a thousand years ago in order to make a comparison to how Muslims, some, not all, are today. It is a pointless argument that sad little people like yourself try to make in order to feel self-righteous. But hey, if comparing apples to oranges is what helps you sleep at night, go for it. But at least do yourself a favor and also point out the atrocities committed by atheists throughout history as well in order to keep things on a level playing field.

Hmm...
Again I was referring to a post criticizing Coran and explaining why it's a useless argument as if you look at it the Bible is not better.
The point is to put some relativism in those debates otherwise you can all go in the same side and spit on anything you want.

My argument was very specific and taken out of its context. I don't care though it's still a solid one.

Here is the beginning:
There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them
From their book.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

"Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent."

Dude, wanna compare this shit to some parts of the Bible? Cause there is some good shit here too you know!
Especially in the Leveticus...

That's all I said. But people got totally mad at me for daring comparing the Bible to the Coran.
I don't feel like comparing apples to oranges. More like pointing out the fact that they're both fruits Wink
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:42:22 PM

Not going to quote all those replies again. But here's the hole in your logic: You're attempting to hold Christians of today accountable for the actions of Christians from a thousand years ago, based on entries in the Bible which were written many thousands of years ago. That makes about as much sense as holding today's white Americans accountable for the actions of slave holders from 200 years ago. When the Bible was written, it was written with customs, laws, and practices which were acceptable in that region of the world during that time. Christians as a whole have progressed far enough into the 21st century to realize that many of the customs and traditions written about in the Bible are no longer acceptable, and therein lies the difference between today's Christians and today's Muslims. Islam is still stuck in the first century A.D. because many of them still practice the customs written about in the Koran, such as stonings, beheadings, honor killings, and taking child brides. When was the last time you heard about Christians stoning rape victims? Or beheading infidels? Cutting off the hands of thieves? Or marrying 10 year old girls?

Let this sink in.... Christians are NOTHING like Muslims. Yes, I will admit that we are not without our faults. But I would hardly say that refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding is anywhere near as bad as throwing gays to their deaths off of roof tops.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: