Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility to earn without investing  (Read 686 times)
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:34:38 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 03:45:05 AM by n2004al

Hello to everyone,

I want to find interested people which are ready to install a smartphone app which assure absolute privacy in communication and chatting in real time. And offer even possibility to earn. Without spending a dime. If someone will be interested and will install the app will have full support in every moment for everything will want during all the time will have installed the app on his smartphone. Is a legal one (for Android and iPhone) and be found at online stores of the previous mentioned. Have immense future potential. Is a peer to peer product. Have indisputable superiority compared to its similars. As such offer big possibilities to earn if someone will want to earn with it. More data will offer to whom will be interested to install and work to earn with it.

Who is interested pm me.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 08:15:40 AM

As long as it's uploaded on Google Play Store, people (including me) will be interested into installing it and as you say, with the possibility of earning something (hope it pays in BTCitcoin as well and not the other crap options). What here is missing is you showing the whole picture (not sure if your hiding something) but you should show what it's exactly that make it to be what you were mentioning here. Give more informations about it's functionality on how we could earn plus some links that the app don't have any type of malware and virus would be good too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:02:11 PM

After installation do we earn instantly? or do we need to do some activity to earn? i am looking for ways to monitize my phone, currently i got 3 old smart phone here, can i use it?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:48:35 PM

I'm pretty sure OP is talking about
GETGEMS MESSENGER

Regards,
Jm Erestain
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:51:59 PM

Yes you can make bitcoin without invest.You can surf faucets to make some satoshi.For more earnings you can use signature campaign.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:28:59 AM

Yes you can make bitcoin without invest.You can surf faucets to make some satoshi.For more earnings you can use signature campaign.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Think we need more retails but it kind of looks like someone that does not speak English pushing a product with a catch. These apps are mindfields for datA grabs.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:19:28 AM

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Think we need more retails but it kind of looks like someone that does not speak English pushing a product with a catch. These apps are mindfields for datA grabs.

Thanks for feedback and for the excellent knowledge of this app. Could you please give to me and to others who read this thread some facts about your statement? Then could you please give ONLY ONE fact about my being liar, impostor, thief, hacker, or everything that may create your savant mind about me as a person who have promoted this "mindfields for data"?

If you will be ably to fulfill one 1% of my above post requests I personally will forward your post to the moderators in order that they judge your facts and condemn me. If not, you must shut up and not slander the others without facts.
davewill750

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:53:58 AM

How much we can earn from this? How long till we start earning?
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

I'm pretty sure OP is talking about
GETGEMS MESSENGER

Regards,
Jm Erestain

I use Getgems, daily now, it's a very cool project and i love the bot from primedice to gamble your gems directly from the app!
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:50:54 AM

How much we can earn from this? How long till we start earning?

It is totally up to you the time and the amount. There is nothing fixed. There is nothing which is given in a fixed way except a bonus when you find a referral (for you and for him). All the other earnings depends TOTALLY from you. Until now is declared that the most of the earnings that can be made from finding others who are ready to install the app and for having activity (both parties). More of all factors as previous told, more early is the time earning (the real one) and more big is the daily amount earned (the earnings are given every day according to the data of the previous day).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: