Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Bitcoin Doubler [BETA-test]  (Read 7884 times)
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:28:29 PM

From what I can tell, the OP created a non-standard transaction here, and every transaction that he sends to "double" your coins will be dependent on this transaction. The above transaction will never confirm, nor even been seen by any of the network except on blockchain.info.

Any BTC that you send to the OP will, at the end of the day be stolen from you, however the OP will make you believe that you are in fact "doubling" your BTC, which will cause you to continue to "reinvest" which will allow him to steal even more money
Well Done Quickseller....Another one bagged !!!

The Early Bird catches The Worm
CaRLoSXXX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:55:15 PM

Don't Deposit address
This address is problem
scammed_user

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

only a retarded dumbass can be a victim of such scam...
amaclin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:03:51 PM

I go here sent 0.005 and he doubled instant money 1CZZoBcKzfrkrm51MChsFdqjNgQBX1vcK2
I do not know what to say only sent once, minnimul is 0.0001
Something is wrong.
There are no in/out transactions on your address 1CZZoBcKzfrkrm51MChsFdqjNgQBX1vcK2
CaRLoSXXX

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

How long will game admin?
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:18:38 PM

Obviously this is a scam, what type of business model would instantly send back double of what you send it makes no sense what so ever.  You will lose everything you send them if you send this guy money.
amaclin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:24:48 PM

How long will game admin?
Sorry, I do not understand your question.
I put all important notifications about this Instant Bitcoin Doubler in the second post of this topic.
The game is running now.
amaclin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

I sent to this address and doubled instant money   1CZZoBcKzfrkrm51MChsFdqjNgQBX1vcK2 Transaction confirmed
11 confirmations
I do not see any transactions here:
https://blockchain.info/address/1CZZoBcKzfrkrm51MChsFdqjNgQBX1vcK2
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:32:54 PM

once send more now to see if it still works
I bet your the scammer, who create new account to post positive comment on your own shiit.
There goes our BTC

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:08:59 PM

I bet your the scammer, who create new account to post positive comment on your own shiit.
There goes our BTC

No, I posted the positive trust review.  I mean it.

A "double your bitcoins" scheme cannot create bitcoins out of nothing.  It can only be a ponzi, that takes bitcoins from some players and gives them to other players.  If you enter a ponzi, knowing that it is a ponzi, you intend to defraud someone else and take his coins.  So you are the scammer.

The OP is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.  You did not understand what he was doing, and your attempted scam turned against you.  Your fault.  0.001 BTC is a low fee for a lesson; maybe he should have let people "invest" more.  He is a generous educator.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
amaclin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:14:40 PM

He is a generous educator.
Thank you.
prof.dr.trottelreiner

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:01:44 PM

Whaddayaknow - Jorge, you evil devil-child!  Grin
Luring unsuspecting wannabe-scammers from reddit into amaclin's arms.
Edumacation foar peeopl.

Keep on trucking, Jorge!

And you, amaclin! You keep on trucking, too. Your whacky antics amuse me to no end.
scammed_user

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:15:57 PM

Jesus Christ... where are the moderators? Ban these fucking and obvious scammers...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:29:27 PM

There goes our BTC

No, I posted the positive trust review.  I mean it.

A "double your bitcoins" scheme cannot create bitcoins out of nothing.  It can only be a ponzi, that takes bitcoins from some players and gives them to other players.  If you enter a ponzi, knowing that it is a ponzi, you intend to defraud someone else and take his coins.  So you are the scammer.

The OP is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.  You did not understand what he was doing, and your attempted scam turned against you.  Your fault.  0.001 BTC is a low fee for a lesson; maybe he should have let people "invest" more.  He is a generous educator.
At the very least the OP is being misleading as to what he will do when you send him BTC, and is obtaining that money under false pretenses.

Even though it is not possible to double your money out of nothing as is implied in the OP, it does not make it okay to steal money as the OP is doing. Some people like to "invest" in ponzis, knowing that the poinzi operator will eventually scam, but wants to gamble as to when the operator will scam. It is also possible to have a "ponzi game" when people "invest" in the ponzi knowing that the ponzi will "end" at a certain time, and that "returns" will be paid out in order from the first "investor" up until there is no more money left to pay people.
amaclin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:43:53 PM

BETA-test finished.
Thanks a lot for everybody who helped me to test it.

PLEASE, DO NOT SEND FUNDS TO SPECIFIED ADDRESS
----------------------------------------------
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:31:05 PM

Some people like to "invest" in ponzis, knowing that the poinzi operator will eventually scam, but wants to gamble as to when the operator will scam. It is also possible to have a "ponzi game" when people "invest" in the ponzi knowing that the ponzi will "end" at a certain time, and that "returns" will be paid out in order from the first "investor" up until there is no more money left to pay people.

If everybody knows that it is a ponzi and how ponzis work, then it is just gambling, and that is OK.  But that is usually not the case, is it?  Many people enter ponzis because they naively believe that it is a sure win.  Some enter because they know that many will think like that.  The latter are scammers, the former are their victims.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:31:34 PM

There goes our BTC

No, I posted the positive trust review.  I mean it.

A "double your bitcoins" scheme cannot create bitcoins out of nothing.  It can only be a ponzi, that takes bitcoins from some players and gives them to other players.  If you enter a ponzi, knowing that it is a ponzi, you intend to defraud someone else and take his coins.  So you are the scammer.

The OP is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.  You did not understand what he was doing, and your attempted scam turned against you.  Your fault.  0.001 BTC is a low fee for a lesson; maybe he should have let people "invest" more.  He is a generous educator.

This is because on these forums you just need to mention the words "Bitcoin Doubler" and literally hundreds of lemmings appear, ready to jump off the cliff for you.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:50:46 PM

Some people like to "invest" in ponzis, knowing that the poinzi operator will eventually scam, but wants to gamble as to when the operator will scam. It is also possible to have a "ponzi game" when people "invest" in the ponzi knowing that the ponzi will "end" at a certain time, and that "returns" will be paid out in order from the first "investor" up until there is no more money left to pay people.

If everybody knows that it is a ponzi and how ponzis work, then it is just gambling, and that is OK.  But that is usually not the case, is it?  Many people enter ponzis because they naively believe that it is a sure win.  Some enter because they know that many will think like that.  The latter are scammers, the former are their victims.
I think it is very difficult to prove someone's intent and their beliefs when they gamble by "investing" in a ponzi. Based on my conversations with people who have invested in ponzis in the bitcoin world in the past (when it was known the ponzi was a ponzi), they "invested" with the hopes of being able to receive their payouts before the operator eventually stole from players.

There are other people who run what are essentially ponzis but are misleading players as to how they operate (this is a good example), and it is the operators who are the scammers. Some players may know the operators are lying, however they are still gambling.

I think it is a stretch to say that someone who received payouts after investing in something they know is a fraud have committed a tort against someone who lost money in such fraud. Some courts have ruled that such people had to socialize losses of the actual victims though.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:03:13 PM

This is beyond ridiculous its a clear scam, no business could operate with the set parameters, and no investment could work by instantly sending back double what was deposited, there is no lesson to be learned here, it is simply are you an idiot, or are you not.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:50:43 AM

This is beyond ridiculous its a clear scam, no business could operate with the set parameters, and no investment could work by instantly sending back double what was deposited, there is no lesson to be learned here, it is simply are you an idiot, or are you not.

There are plenty of lessons to learn.

1: should have been learned a while ago, but shown here again, bitcoin doublers won't pay you coins.

2: forum rank has nothing to do with whether or not someone will give you coins and/or take your coins.

3: reading comprehension is fun.

4: beware unconfirmed transactions.

5-whatever: I'm sure you can learn some stuff if you dig into the protocol and find out exactly how OP could send a "transaction with doubled amount" to everyone who sends him coins and not actually send any coins.

Everything is a learning experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: