Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any BTC company going to Mobile World Congress?  (Read 494 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:07:03 PM

The https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/ is the largest event of its kind, and there shall be a large "Mobile Money" pavilion this year. Apple Pay, Paypal will be there along all the other big guys in the field, I wonder who will attend from the BTC world?

BTC has to be there!

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

Nice news i guesst. Thank you for your info. Even if i can not answer your question  Grin
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

AFAIK only Ledger will be attending among BTCitcoins companies out there and it's kind of bad that only 1 company is representing from our community since it could be a great chance to promote what they offer and many (BTCitcoin companies) are clearly missing this opportunity. Here's a link, go to letter L and it's right on top (1st result): http://mwc.businessfrance.fr/cms/en/2016-exhibitors

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:30:50 PM

That one:

http://www.ledger.co/

I don't believe much in hardware wallets. It's funny to read on their website that their solution enables you to become your own bank. Hey, you don't need them to do that with BTC, but it's a start. Ideally, I would have dreamed the BTC foundation to be there, or maybe guys from blockchain.info.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:33:35 PM

So far the biggest earnings are done with fiat. The big companies don't use Bitcoin public so I will be impressed if that would be different this year. So far there are a lot of rumors about Bitcoin so they will wait I guess.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

So Paypal will be there with its new money slogan, and I wonder who will be there to represent BTC. The world, and all free men need BTC, but BTC needs people to promote it against the giants like Apple Pay and Google. The BTC foundation was supposed to do those things.

elizabethqueen

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:19:57 AM

The https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/ is the largest event of its kind, and there shall be a large "Mobile Money" pavilion this year. Apple Pay, Paypal will be there along all the other big guys in the field, I wonder who will attend from the BTC world?

BTC has to be there!
i believe even some company going to that event,they will not sastified with mobile company responses,some mobile company have own future payment,in my countries they create some instant paymnt just like credit card,and they have a good respones from citizen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: