Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best strategy in Roulette ?  (Read 12407 times)
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:02:37 AM

There's no strategy in roulette/dice it's all luck 100% luck 0% skill. But you can always try your luck at it just don't use martingale you will lose a lot of btc. Usually when I try dice/roulette go all in once then withdraw if lose then today's not your day.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

There's no strategy in roulette/dice it's all luck 100% luck 0% skill. But you can always try your luck at it just don't use martingale you will lose a lot of btc. Usually when I try dice/roulette go all in once then withdraw if lose then today's not your day.
Actually there is not something like legit 100% strategy which allows you to win every time. But to play Roulette you need to know couple basic facts:

¤ The most important info! Play European Roulette, not American Roulette The American Roulette wheel has an extra slot - 00, which slightly decreases the odds of winning.
If you can choose between both version, always choose European Roulette to increase your odds of winning.

¤ Stick to the outside when playing Roulette - don't be tempted and don't bet on numbers you should keep your bets to red/black, high/low, or odd/even, you won't win much, but your odds of winning are higher.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:25:28 AM

Actually there is not something like legit 100% strategy which allows you to win every time. But to play Roulette you need to know couple basic facts:

¤ The most important info! Play European Roulette, not American Roulette The American Roulette wheel has an extra slot - 00, which slightly decreases the odds of winning.
If you can choose between both version, always choose European Roulette to increase your odds of winning.

¤ Stick to the outside when playing Roulette - don't be tempted and don't bet on numbers you should keep your bets to red/black, high/low, or odd/even, you won't win much, but your odds of winning are higher.

These are not basic facts because they are incorrect.

Yes, it's easier to win on the outside, but you win more on the inside. In the exact same proportion (unless you bet on the first 5 numbers in american roulette, that is worse). A bet on the inside has the same EV as a bet on the outside. it's harder to win, but you win more, so they are the same.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:29:44 AM

If I can suggest martingale it using red or black because that payout is 2x so when you lose double it until you win. It is just as same as dice game, the different is we can use autobot on dice but roulette we have to manual click it. Never do all in bet, it is pretty risky and most people will lose in all in bet, only some will pass and double their money
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:46:04 AM

If I can suggest martingale it using red or black because that payout is 2x so when you lose double it until you win. It is just as same as dice game, the different is we can use autobot on dice but roulette we have to manual click it. Never do all in bet, it is pretty risky and most people will lose in all in bet, only some will pass and double their money

The best way to use martingale strategy is don't gambling using martingale strategy for long term. Just for short term and when you get profit, just stop. Or you will get busted. Actually using betting red or black on roulette is not 50% win/lose because there is still 0/green.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:37:36 PM

And just like the dice games, the odds aren't actually 50/50 so you will eventually hit that losing streak and lose all of your money.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:21:27 AM

feel free to call the methods are work or not , the most important are you get profit or not?

but after i tried this method looks like the method and my luck syncronized working perfectly so far , here is the result of my experiment

and don't forget this method will never run smoothly as you want, use it for fun!

You will profit with this method if you get lucky and hit the right numbers, at exactly the same rate as every other strategy in the world.

can not be avoided it was a fact! i call and use it a method just in fun way. also as i said above "method and my luck syncronized"

means i can not call this method will work perfectly and get you a guarantee profit 100%. just practice it with small amount only and well it is fit to me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:57:57 PM

feel free to call the methods are work or not , the most important are you get profit or not?

but after i tried this method looks like the method and my luck syncronized working perfectly so far , here is the result of my experiment

and don't forget this method will never run smoothly as you want, use it for fun!

You will profit with this method if you get lucky and hit the right numbers, at exactly the same rate as every other strategy in the world.

can not be avoided it was a fact! i call and use it a method just in fun way. also as i said above "method and my luck syncronized"

means i can not call this method will work perfectly and get you a guarantee profit 100%. just practice it with small amount only and well it is fit to me.

It is a fact that you won one time when you did it.

I won one time by putting 1 chip on 1 number. That does not mean it's a good strategy, just like yours isn't a good strategy. both of those strategies have the exact same expected value, so they are essentially the same.

It doesn't really matter, because everything will balance out in the end, but you really should change that up. There's very little point to the bets on the 12s. A common, basic, gambling idea is to make bigger bets when you have a better chance of winning. The bigger your group of numbers, the more likely you are to win, so those should be the bigger bets.

In your situation, it's especially true. Maybe you'll feel better that you "win" when it lands on 1,2,3,6,9,10,11,24,27,30,33,36, but the amount you win on those numbers is way less than how much you lose from your other bets.

It doesn't make much difference, because every method of putting 28 chips works out exactly the same, but you will have some more success if you bet bigger on the bigger groups. The time you took the picture "worked" because you hit a good number, 7. THat's how every strategy "works" it works when you hit your number.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:34:22 AM

Just luck can help you in roulette.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:51:29 AM

The best strategy when you are playing roulette is only choose red or black. You have a higher chance of winning but your profit will not be as much. But it still is the safest way to do it.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

.. or roulette with electromagnet  Grin although I think now they do not exist .. or maybe  Roll Eyes Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:29:32 PM

In which game luck doesnt help us ? I think you misunderstand the question.
The best strategy usually is to place on 1/3 of numbers and hope that you win, if you loose you can try again Smiley
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:41:24 AM

The best strategy usually is to place on 1/3 of numbers and hope that you win, if you loose you can try again Smiley
im always using 1/4 of numbers
will be a little hit and trust to luck your number...do not forget to always combine the number 0 there Grin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:19:54 AM

will be a little hit and trust to luck your number...do not forget to always combine the number 0 there Grin

yeah the edge on roulette are on 0 isn't it? i usually choose odd or even , red or black, high or low and 1/3 number only.
just mixed all option i choose above and sometimes just do a random bet. not sure there is a strategy to earn from roulette.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:55:56 AM

I have a friend who always bets on 2 of the 3 long lines, definitely fun to watch him play!
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:03:59 AM

yeah the edge on roulette are on 0 isn't it? i usually choose odd or even , red or black, high or low and 1/3 number only.
just mixed all option i choose above and sometimes just do a random bet. not sure there is a strategy to earn from roulette.

Some people say that the edge in roulette is because of the zeros because if you took away the zeros and kept the payouts the same the expected value would be 0. But the 0s are there, and they are not included in any of the 12 number groups (not 1/3 because there are more than 36 numbers on the wheel/board) or 18 number groups.

Every strategy is pretty much equally bad as they have the same EV.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:29:31 AM

It is not a game of strategy but luck. It really is the luck in the spin not by strategically placing your chips on the numbers that you are sure the ball is going to land on. That is  less than 10% chance that it land on that number or a 50/50 percent chance that it will land on a color that you are hoping that it will land on. Then of course you have the dreaded 0 that nobody in their right mind would pick as that is house number that kills any plans for a false sense of strategy anyways.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:11:32 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 04:24:29 AM by poplolnman

Some people say that the edge in roulette is because of the zeros because if you took away the zeros and kept the payouts the same the expected value would be 0. But the 0s are there, and they are not included in any of the 12 number groups (not 1/3 because there are more than 36 numbers on the wheel/board) or 18 number groups.

Every strategy is pretty much equally bad as they have the same EV.
yeah that's why i prefer choose a random bet, rather than claiming certain pattern as a winning strategy.
i doubt too there is something like that ( a winning strategy ), but well there is no harm to choose calling your own pattern as a winning strategy or not. so far i just do random bet when play roulette.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:12:48 AM

It is not a game of strategy but luck. It really is the luck in the spin not by strategically placing your chips on the numbers that you are sure the ball is going to land on. That is  less than 10% chance that it land on that number or a 50/50 percent chance that it will land on a color that you are hoping that it will land on. Then of course you have the dreaded 0 that nobody in their right mind would pick as that is house number that kills any plans for a false sense of strategy anyways.  Roll Eyes

People in their right mind bet on 0 all the time because it has the same odds of winning as any other number.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:08:17 AM

People in their right mind bet on 0 all the time because it has the same odds of winning as any other number.

I always thought that people forget bet '0' .. primarily due to its location on the table.
When I play roulette very often I bet '0' - too many times I had an unpleasant surprise when I forgot to bet;)

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████