Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best strategy in Roulette ?  (Read 12407 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

Double-zero roulette has a house edge of 5.26%, single-zero roulette has a house edge of 2.70%, and French roulette (with en prison or la partage rule) has a house edge of 1.35%, all significantly higher than dice. So the best strategy is to avoid roulette and to play on games with lower edge.

your maths is hundred percent right. but please explain the phenomenon that dice apps on moneypot with HE of 0.02% to 0.1% are almost empty or even closed their sites already

there are roulette players who will never touch dice and it does not matter to them how low the HE of a dice site is

yup. people who play on roulette is not about trying to win on the house edge. they just enjoy on the thrill and the excitement of playing on the roulette. however, that does not also mean that they plan to lose too. so we are looking for a better way to play the game.
It's not really an exciting game. It is pretty boring if you ask me. Spin the ball waiting for it to hit a number is really not that impressive.
And playing poker, holding cards in your hand or throwing dice is more thrilling and impressing for you - and looks cooler?
Because gambling is not about visual department being awesome, it is about thrill of the outcome and potential profits you can get.
This is gambling not video game or VR app. If you are so thirsty of visual effect I guess instead of Roulette Slots might be good for you.

i agree with maku, there's no best strategy in roulette.

you better gambling with skill needed like poker or black jack, not gambling like roulette.

edit : roulette is luck gambling
So can you share how is the best strategy in blackjack as i know only a rumour if we can counting a card in blackjack and for counting a card i'm not sure all of that is true.

http://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/strategy/4-decks/

This is the correct blackjack strategy. You can click around on that site and find somewhere where you can enter all the specific rules for the game you are playing and get an updated chart, but this should get you close enough.

Note that this strategy doesn't guarantee you will win (nothing can do that, that's why it's called gambling) but it tells you the best option in every scenario in blackjack.
Thanks for sharing, hope we can use this to increase our profit. Although I agree that there is no assurance that this will work bu the fact that we can a find as slight advantage would already do. Thanks mate , seriously..

There are strategies to some gambling games in which you can make choices, if you are going to do any gambling besides crypto-dice and roulette (which have no strategy) do a google search to find out what it is. Asking/looking here is bound to just get you idiots suggesting martingale or posting complete nonsense to get a few pennies from their sig campaign.

Game theory is a thing that exists, people have done the math on these games forever, it's out there and you can ind it if you look.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:16:15 AM

Double-zero roulette has a house edge of 5.26%, single-zero roulette has a house edge of 2.70%, and French roulette (with en prison or la partage rule) has a house edge of 1.35%, all significantly higher than dice. So the best strategy is to avoid roulette and to play on games with lower edge.

your maths is hundred percent right. but please explain the phenomenon that dice apps on moneypot with HE of 0.02% to 0.1% are almost empty or even closed their sites already

there are roulette players who will never touch dice and it does not matter to them how low the HE of a dice site is

yup. people who play on roulette is not about trying to win on the house edge. they just enjoy on the thrill and the excitement of playing on the roulette. however, that does not also mean that they plan to lose too. so we are looking for a better way to play the game.
It's not really an exciting game. It is pretty boring if you ask me. Spin the ball waiting for it to hit a number is really not that impressive.
And playing poker, holding cards in your hand or throwing dice is more thrilling and impressing for you - and looks cooler?
Because gambling is not about visual department being awesome, it is about thrill of the outcome and potential profits you can get.
This is gambling not video game or VR app. If you are so thirsty of visual effect I guess instead of Roulette Slots might be good for you.

you better gambling with skill needed like poker or black jack, not gambling like roulette.

So can you share how is the best strategy in blackjack as i know only a rumour if we can counting a card in blackjack and for counting a card i'm not sure all of that is true.

This is the correct blackjack strategy. You can click around on that site and find somewhere where you can enter all the specific rules for the game you are playing and get an updated chart, but this should get you close enough.

Note that this strategy doesn't guarantee you will win (nothing can do that, that's why it's called gambling) but it tells you the best option in every scenario in blackjack.
Thanks for sharing, hope we can use this to increase our profit. Although I agree that there is no assurance that this will work bu the fact that we can a find as slight advantage would already do. Thanks mate , seriously..

There are strategies to some gambling games in which you can make choices, if you are going to do any gambling besides crypto-dice and roulette (which have no strategy) do a google search to find out what it is. Asking/looking here is bound to just get you idiots suggesting martingale or posting complete nonsense to get a few pennies from their sig campaign.

Game theory is a thing that exists, people have done the math on these games forever, it's out there and you can ind it if you look.
Yes, I agree with the above poster, there are always a strategy but no one will tell you because they just wanted to keep it by themselves so they would just always experience the winnings. In short, no one will expose a strategy to beat the house otherwise the house will adjust.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:14:12 AM

Yes, I agree with the above poster, there are always a strategy but no one will tell you because they just wanted to keep it by themselves so they would just always experience the winnings. In short, no one will expose a strategy to beat the house otherwise the house will adjust.

That's not what I said.

You can't beat the house, they design the games to make it so  you can't. The only way you CAN beat the house is counting cards in blackjack. It's extremely hard and they will kick you out if they catch you, but the information is out there. And just because you can't beat the house doesn't mean there aren't strategies that will maximize your chances of winning. Those exist and they are out there, you just need to look, and do the math yourself to make sure you don't find an idiotic website like those posted earlier with various roulette "strategies."

If you want to you can do the math to see why hitting a 16 vs a 10 is the "right" move in blackjack. You can do the math to see why you should never bet "the field" in craps and why you should (if you are going to) "place" the 5,6,8,or 9 and "buy" the 4 or 10. It's all math. People have done the math. Most of it is online. the rest of it is in books or a pen and pencil away.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:15:59 AM

I use a modified martingale mainly, but no strategy works. Except for cheating the house which is downright cheating, and not a strategy.

Just go with your gut feeling. I usually bet on specific numbers, which reward you a lot when it hits Wink
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

I use a modified martingale mainly, but no strategy works. Except for cheating the house which is downright cheating, and not a strategy.

Just go with your gut feeling. I usually bet on specific numbers, which reward you a lot when it hits Wink
There is no really strategy in roulette that would work all the time because roulette are created in the advantage of the house. Most gamblers bet on roulette for fun and to earn big, if you are lucky then don't push your luck cause you might end up losing everything.
cone

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:32:01 AM

my strategy is follow the house, and after "zero" come out i should change my strategy or quit the games.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:37:44 AM

There is really no strategy in gambling even in roulette, but if i will follow a strategy and if i have a large bankroll, i will do the gamblers fallacy strat, where i will increase my bet when i win, will use this in a low chance on win but when win, x your initial bet with a big multiplier as well. If you get a streak on this strat, you can stop and get away with profit,
the only question here is can your bankroll get the streak before busting,haha
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:39:32 AM

Dude, there is no gambling in a lasting and safe method. so if you want to get a big win and a good profit, then do the innovations and modifications every gambling you are doing. In roulete you could use a way to analyze every bet that you do
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

There are two strategies that I can advise anyone who wants to gamble ( in all games including Roulette);

1. Have a bigger bankroll and use small bet amounts; This is for those who really want to play on the bets and have money to 'waste'. betting using a bigger bankroll with small amount bets will give returns in small amounts and is much safer. The time you will become greedy is the time you will lose everything.

2. Abstain completely from gambling; if you don't feel confident enough to gamble, then don't try at all. Don't put your had earned money with the expectation that it will multiply.
Braeron

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:05:49 AM

Best strategy with roulette is by only betting and red or black because then you will have almost a 50% chance of winning. The price money is lower but that does not matter.
To me the odds matter the most.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 10:07:31 AM

my strategy is follow the house, and after "zero" come out i should change my strategy or quit the games.

May i know what do you mean by follow the house and what is zero gonna do to you? In provably fair games it doesn't effect the outcome of the next bet even the last result is zero

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:46:11 AM

Best strategy with roulette is by only betting and red or black because then you will have almost a 50% chance of winning. The price money is lower but that does not matter.

There's still no assurance that you will win for that. Its a roulette, no one can possibly guess what could be the outcome unless the house isn't fair.
 Roulette is almost like a dice game still. Or the bitspin of bitvest.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:50:47 AM

Do you know that house edge on roulette is higher than average house edge of dice sites? Your bankroll wil be empty faster playing roulette than dice. Betting on black and red dont have 50% winning chance, don't forget about the zero

Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:18:46 PM

With betting on red and black, you will definitely be required to martingale which is very dangerous. I once used to follow a strategy that I read on the internet that involved betting on red or black. It was profitable in the short term but at one time, i bet on black and resultant was a consecutive 12 reds on row. This can clear your principle in a blink of an eye.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:26:52 PM

Do you know that house edge on roulette is higher than average house edge of dice sites? Your bankroll wil be empty faster playing roulette than dice. Betting on black and red dont have 50% winning chance, don't forget about the zero

would you be so kind and explain us how big or low the HE of roulette is? thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:36:22 PM

There's still no assurance that you will win for that. Its a roulette, no one can possibly guess what could be the outcome unless the house isn't fair.
 Roulette is almost like a dice game still. Or the bitspin of bitvest.
My main strategy on roulette are bet on red or black zig zag .
Once it hit on correct color I switch it to bet on red or black straight.
Always repeat it with 2% of my bankroll and I stop it when I receive 15% profit of my total bankroll to start bet again in the next day.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:06:41 PM

Although I succeed few times to make money over roulette but there was no strategy.I was just playing on red and black.I was luckily choosing right colors.For example once I kept on red for five consecutive bets and all the time it appeared.Other time random on red and black and my guess worked.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

I am used to play frequently roulette,slots and dice as well as sports betting.What is my experience so far in roulette there is nothing you can claim as strategy.All depends on seed and your luck because when you have your day anyway you will make money regardless of the moves made by you.I will say in some games like roulette you need more luck than strategy.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:31:04 PM

Both red or black and odd or even assures you at least 50 chances of winning though house edge is always remain important. What I don't like most in roulette is 0 or 00 which is called house.In presence of house edge you can never go fearlessly.Try with these and chances are frequently higher to make some money.This is not strategy just trick which works many times.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:33:54 PM

It is not only roulette but in every casino related game you can not have any strategy.All what some people share are their good times results which let them think they have strategy.Believe me there is no strategy in roulette to beat the house.You simply can't beat the house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: