Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *****Offering service to help promote your product/blog/website******  (Read 214 times)
bitcoin110011 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:37:29 PM

*************GEO TARGETED TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE/PRODUCT**********************
Hi everyone
I currently looking to make some extra income by offering services in what I know to do

1. GEO targeted campaigns
   Specific to bitcoin traffic , i work with many online advertising companies and I have very good rates for traffic.

2. Social / Viral campaigns
TWITTER/YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/REDDIT/PINTEREST/DIGG/TUMBLR/STUMBELUPON/GOOGLE+

I have automated systems in place for many online social websites , large fan pages , big twitter following big subscription in youtube
     and a great knowledge of using many of the social platforms.
     I can set up a campaign that will get your product or service or website branded and talked about ( I will need content from you)

3.  BLOG /WEBSITE
      I can help you with setting up a website or blog or rearrange the current one that you have to get you higher click to sign up ratio ,
      using special techniques such as eye catching coloring , place displacement and many unique tricks that help get users more intuitive to see       
       website , and stay longer and get more requests for details , deposits.

This service is only for people who really want to promote their offer , I am not looking to make a few bucks and leave , I am very much in touch with clients and want to give the most satisfaction to everyone.

Any questions regarding my social accounts that you wnt to see etc... please PM me
If we start a campaign / project and you are unhappy for any reason with my  work I will refund all your money to you ( standard 25% up front of the closed amount) I care about quality and building a reputation for myself.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  [BTCJACK]  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
AMR008

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

Alright it would have been good if you had added more details about the payment .. anyways .. I have a forum .. and I want to promote it... the forum is gambling related.. Will you accept my offer ?
bitcoin110011 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 07:37:53 PM

Sure PM me

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  [BTCJACK]  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: