Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life?  (Read 13068 times)
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:46:27 PM

Very few countries have got the access to use their bitcoin directly in their daily routine. For now I use bitcoin for regular needs by converting to fiat because we can't get the product we need with bitcoin.
yeah there are even countries that do not have a local exchange for bitcoin? it would be very difficult for users to use bitcoin and exchange them into local currency. bitcoin is not too known this resulted in its difficult to do shopping

That's true not many shops accepts bitcoin at a moment as a mode of payment so it becomes difficult to spend it directly, the only option is to convert it to local currency and then spend.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

There are hardware or mobile wallets wherein you can bring and spend your bitcoins anywhere. There are only a few actual or physical stores who are accepting bitcoin. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:15:26 PM

You can see now that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and more than cash and that is because they also can feel safer on the street because they cant be robbed also and that is nice.
Bitcoin is online money and you also know that the world is becoming more digital so that would be perfect for the currency if it will be more used later.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:19:30 PM

You can see now that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and more than cash and that is because they also can feel safer on the street because they cant be robbed also and that is nice.
Bitcoin is online money and you also know that the world is becoming more digital so that would be perfect for the currency if it will be more used later.

Bitcoin is too good when it comes to online transfers as its safe, fast and very convenient and it involves very least fees, very cheap in compare to banks and WU.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:29:42 PM

Hi
Is there anything like this which will help me to use Bitcoin in my daily life.Like we have a map on the app or web.It shows people nearby you that are accepting bitcoin and services.Like someone living nearby Mcdonalds, he will add that i will accept bitcoin and let you eat at Mcdonalds(you pay him bitcoins..he gives cash to you).Same as traveling people nearby you add their services that for which things they can accept bitcoin.

Is there anything like this already.
no i never use bitcoins in real life becasue i cant go just to the shop and buy things with bitcoins i dont have shops nearby that accepts bitcoins these days.
InsideBjorn

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:29:43 PM

Hi
Is there anything like this which will help me to use Bitcoin in my daily life.Like we have a map on the app or web.It shows people nearby you that are accepting bitcoin and services.Like someone living nearby Mcdonalds, he will add that i will accept bitcoin and let you eat at Mcdonalds(you pay him bitcoins..he gives cash to you).Same as traveling people nearby you add their services that for which things they can accept bitcoin.

we are never trying to use bitcoins in real life and that is because there are not many stores where you just can go to and buy anything with coins.
Latmist

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

I do not use the bitcoin in daily life. I just use it occasionally to buy some computer components. That is something I like.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:31:30 PM

it is really hard to use bitcoin in daily life to be honest because there are not enough companies that accept bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:31:53 PM

I do not make use of Bitcoin everyday, to be honest I never actually use it. I have used it in the past to gamble and buy some stuff online but now I plan on holding them for the future.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

sorry to say but presently I can only use it for trading purpose only. but in real life still we have no such use. because we have no such shopping mall or other shopping centers where we can use it as a daily life routine.
InsideBjorn

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

I cant use bitcoins in real life because there are no shops in my country where i can just go to and spent bitcoins so i want shops in my country how long does it have to take....
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

There are so many people using bitcoins in daily life but i cant and that is such a shame because i also want to spent them in real stores and not just get scammed every time on internet.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:51:57 PM

Off course i want to use bitcoins in daily life but it is not possible because there are not that kind of shops nearby that accepts bitcoins in store.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:08:09 PM

There are hardware or mobile wallets wherein you can bring and spend your bitcoins anywhere. There are only a few actual or physical stores who are accepting bitcoin. Smiley

True, but any electronic devices also have weaknesses and we also have to anticipate negative things happen not to. Indeed this now bitcoin already penetrated into the mobile Software and it is much easier for us to do anything with bitcoin. But if you aren't careful use your phone then it will impact negatively. I hope you have a special phone to receive and send bitcoin (for your safety)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:03:43 PM

There are some bitcoin wallets that also serves as online shop using bitcoin specially our wallet here in philippines coins ph.We can use to spend it daily

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:19:17 PM

Hi

Until now i have seen only maps that shows where bitcoin is allowed and banned but this is only for countries not for cities or anything similar, I think that you should ask directly about which city are you interested in and see if someone else saw anything bitcoin related near there, but i would suggest to keep and hold Smiley
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:48:07 PM

Hi

Some in my area have been able to, as you say. Near my area we could rent a car using bitcoin, then there minimarket stores already accept bitcoin. Probably still rare because bitcoin is still new.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:11:30 PM

as of now in my country situation only few people are aware of bitcoins,
even in other businesses there are few only accepting bitcoins especially located in civilized place..
so its not the right time for me to use it in my daily life,.. Lips sealed
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:13:54 PM

Hi

Some in my area have been able to, as you say. Near my area we could rent a car using bitcoin, then there minimarket stores already accept bitcoin. Probably still rare because bitcoin is still new.

Yes there are not many places yet where we can spend our coins and that is a major issue with bitcoin, so using it in daily life is not possible at a moment.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:18:55 PM

I try not to use Bitcoin in my daily life because I know that I am going to regret it when I could have made some money with them. I like to hold on to them and selling them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: