Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life?  (Read 13070 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:19:11 PM

Well you could just go around searching for places that accept Bitcoin around where you live. For me there is practically no shops that accept Bitcoin, so I just use a Bitcoin debit card and that makes life a lot easier.
yeah you can use bitcoin debit card because it uses the same as when you use a visa or mastercard or even use the system,
but if you are in the village shop, of course bitcoin debit card will not work, so I really hope there is a bitcoin ATMs in every major city in the world
No. Bitcoin debit card will not have any different from other bank/ATM cards for village or cities. If a village has the facility to accept master/visa cards, then it will definitely accept bitcoin debit cards too, if that bitcoin debit card provider is offering services to that country. I mean to say bitcoin debit card will not have any difference from other card types.

Yes it will be same as bank cards and it will be accepted everywhere where credit cards are accepted so I don't think there will be any problem in using them for shopping.
But if he is from a country where bitcoin debit card is not allowed then he is not able to use bitcoin with that ease as other users who have bitcoin debit cards. Then he have to wait for that time when it will reach to his country or he can ask one of his friend to order for him if anyone of him is in supported countries.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:23:19 PM

I do not use the bitcoin in my daily life because  of the fact there are no real stores in my nearby area so I cannot spend it too.
I think when this comes I will spent it more for sure and maybe even daily.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:52:23 PM

I don't use bitcoin in daily life because I see using bitcoin in daily life as a waste of coin cause why would I spend my coin if value is still going up potentially.
I don't use my investment in daily life that's a waste of effort.
You have to use your bitcoins for your shopping and other uses because if you will use bitcoin then bitcoin adoption and regulation will increase and with that the price of bitcoin will also increase. But if you and all other will not use bitcoins then market will feel it useless to select bitcoin as payment option and the value of bitcoin will decrease.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:16:20 PM

I'm not using the bitcoin my daily life because of the fact that there are here also no stores in my nearby area and the local stores are also not willing to accept it.
I hope they will change their mind soon or later because it would be better for both.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:16:34 PM

not really because i do everything with real money and bank wallet because I have no bitcoin. Well I have but icky 0.01btc which is less then a beggars earning. but don't laugh i am trying hard to earn more money by doing freelancer work in web development and graphics work. if you need help do contact me I will help you.
i have no bitcoins too but if i earn at least something then i actually spend it to make some fiat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:42:00 AM

To be really honest, I do not use it in my daily love, I would really love doing this but its simply not possible because no store is accepting it in my daily life.
Its a simple reason why I cannot use it, its even pretty annoying because I want to do this so bad.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:58:49 AM

To be really honest, I do not use it in my daily love, I would really love doing this but its simply not possible because no store is accepting it in my daily life.
Its a simple reason why I cannot use it, its even pretty annoying because I want to do this so bad.
same as me. no stores that accept bitcoin around here, so I do not use it for daily life. Well, I have to redeem in advance bitcoin I got so that I can use in the store or wherever, but I am always looking for bitcoin every day and I think it has become my needs
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:44:33 AM

I use bitcoin every day because I am a trade, but for real I can not I use because in my country bitcoin has not been legalized.
but for me its use is no longer every day but every moment, Cheesy

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:03:01 AM

Well you could just go around searching for places that accept Bitcoin around where you live. For me there is practically no shops that accept Bitcoin, so I just use a Bitcoin debit card and that makes life a lot easier.
yeah you can use bitcoin debit card because it uses the same as when you use a visa or mastercard or even use the system,
but if you are in the village shop, of course bitcoin debit card will not work, so I really hope there is a bitcoin ATMs in every major city in the world
No. Bitcoin debit card will not have any different from other bank/ATM cards for village or cities. If a village has the facility to accept master/visa cards, then it will definitely accept bitcoin debit cards too, if that bitcoin debit card provider is offering services to that country. I mean to say bitcoin debit card will not have any difference from other card types.

Yes it will be same as bank cards and it will be accepted everywhere where credit cards are accepted so I don't think there will be any problem in using them for shopping.
Debit card is a better choice to use bitcoin in our real life and in that xapo is a pure way to use bitcoins as in xapo we do not need to load and to convert in card fiat but we use bitcoins directly from our wallet. But some people are claiming some issues with xapo. I hope they will fix all sooner.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:06:47 AM

Debit card is a better choice to use bitcoin in our real life and in that xapo is a pure way to use bitcoins as in xapo we do not need to load and to convert in card fiat but we use bitcoins directly from our wallet. But some people are claiming some issues with xapo. I hope they will fix all sooner.
Here in my country bitcoin is not accepted in supermarket yet that is why we need to exchange our bitcoin to fiat before we spend it but i think soon it will be adopted since some banks are now accepting bitcoin for deposit and withdraw our money in bitcoin wallet.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:27:08 AM

I use bitcoin every day because I am a trade, but for real I can not I use because in my country bitcoin has not been legalized.
but for me its use is no longer every day but every moment, Cheesy

i use bitcoin daily for trading bitcoin pair altcoin and bitcoin pair usd. in real life, i only use bitcoin every two weeks for paying my electricity fee and once in a month for paying my internet bills.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:31:55 AM

Here in my country bitcoin is not accepted in supermarket yet that is why we need to exchange our bitcoin to fiat before we spend it but i think soon it will be adopted since some banks are now accepting bitcoin for deposit and withdraw our money in bitcoin wallet.

If supermarkets accepts credit cards then they will accept bitcoin debit card too and in that case you don't have to convert your bitcoins to fiat,  you can use your btc bebit card directly to buy anything.

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:19:32 AM

I'm not using the bitcoin my daily life because of the fact that there are here also no stores in my nearby area and the local stores are also not willing to accept it.
I hope they will change their mind soon or later because it would be better for both.

Me too. I just use my bitcoin as an emergency money or something important in my life that I need money I dont anything except in my bitcoin wallet. Then I use my coin after all I just save my bitcoin then if the bitcoin is rising I would definitely trade by my another wallet so that I get profit. By the way I am using coins.ph
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

Me too. I just use my bitcoin as an emergency money or something important in my life that I need money I dont anything except in my bitcoin wallet. Then I use my coin after all I just save my bitcoin then if the bitcoin is rising I would definitely trade by my another wallet so that I get profit. By the way I am using coins.ph

Yeah the usage of bitcoin in daily life is almost zero at a moment especially when it comes to spending it physically so I am using it online for mobile upload and for skype credit.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:30:48 AM

Bitcoin isn't that usable every day at all. I get paid in Bitcoins for the services that I offer to various people but I don't spend Bitcoin as much as I use fiat in my daily life. Maybe one day we will come to the point that every transaction is digital. At that time, there will be transparency to every transaction. We can't hide anything from the people. Everyone can know if you had a transaction with someone if they investigate about you and I think that transparency is actually a good thing.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:01:16 AM

I am not using it in daily life, the only thing I am doing is earning them to maximum and extent and if I have some spare money then I buy them in small parts to increase the number of coins.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:24:12 PM

If supermarkets accepts credit cards then they will accept bitcoin debit card too and in that case you don't have to convert your bitcoins to fiat,  you can use your btc bebit card directly to buy anything.
i think there is many country they have accept bitcoin credit card and they do not need to convert their bitcoin to fiat and some country or supermarket do not accept bitcoin credit card but i hope bitcoin credit card will be acceptable in all world in the future and then we can use bitcoin credit card everywhere for direct shopping.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:30:29 PM

If supermarkets accepts credit cards then they will accept bitcoin debit card too and in that case you don't have to convert your bitcoins to fiat,  you can use your btc bebit card directly to buy anything.
i think there is many country they have accept bitcoin credit card and they do not need to convert their bitcoin to fiat and some country or supermarket do not accept bitcoin credit card but i hope bitcoin credit card will be acceptable in all world in the future and then we can use bitcoin credit card everywhere for direct shopping.

Supermarkets don't need different method to accept bitcoin debit card, if they have POS terminal then you can easily use bitcoin debit card for shopping and it is applicable in all countries.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:50:18 PM

I am not using it in daily life, the only thing I am doing is earning them to maximum and extent and if I have some spare money then I buy them in small parts to increase the number of coins.
Spending daily with your bitcoin may not help you to save more bitcoins you could just save money from your future purposes right ? if we gonna spend dialy bitcoins then were like wasting money and we could lose bitcoin ilike what you said there i also buy items when its needed using my coins
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:59:14 PM

Spending daily with your bitcoin may not help you to save more bitcoins you could just save money from your future purposes right ? if we gonna spend dialy bitcoins then were like wasting money and we could lose bitcoin ilike what you said there i also buy items when its needed using my coins

Spending bitcoin is not wasting money, its a currency and it should be spent like other currency when you need something, you spend fiat for your needs so does that mean you are wasting  your money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: