Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life?  (Read 13070 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:20:33 PM

i think i using bitcoin daily is just for trading btc pair altcoin and btc pair usd. and i don't use bitcoin daily for spending, i think i only make it for once in three days and its only buying some product on internet.

Spending it directly in real life is not possible at a moment as there are not many places where we can spend them so it can be used only for online purposes like online shopping or trading.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

i do not make use of bitcoin everyday because I do not think that it is the best thing to do that. You should save your bitcoin instead of Spending them all day.
The Bitcoin can become worth allot of money in the future do not forget that.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:24:16 PM

I can not use my bitcoin in my daily expenses because i only earn few amount of bitcoin and it is hard to spend here bitcoin directly here in my area no stores are accepting bitcoin yet, i only do exchange bitcoin to fiat before i can spend it.

Actually a really small amount of people in bitcoin community are able to spend their bitcoins without exchanging them because there are limited stores in the world that are accepting bitcoin right now, and all others do the same as you and i do which is exchanging and spending.

Yeah that is the only choice we have and converting bitcoin to fiat involves fees and that is not profitable if you are doing it on regular basis so better option is to use bitcoin debit card.

That's true as we are not yet able to do it because not too many services allow such usage, and almost none at local level, which is why we are still dependent on fiat to use bitcoins even if we are to use it daily...

Yeah but I don't think there is any point in using it on daily basis as its also an investment for us so its better if we manage to save them for future to get higher profits from it.

No it is not only an investment for us but it is a normal currency for online use and we can use it as normal currency on a number of places and we can convert it easily to any currency like all other currencies.

Agree ! it is not only for investment, yes i do invest but it is not meant only to investment purposes. You can really exchange it to your own fiat then use it as a daily basis or if in your place lot of shops or stores accepts bitcoin as payment then it is okay to pay them in bitcoin for your daily basis

I will never prefer to spend my coins on daily basis for buying stuffs, instead I will use fiat for that and keep my bitcoins safe for the future as it can give me more benefits in future when price will go higher.

What's the difference?
I serious don't understand people just holding...
Just buy back with fiat tomorrow, price will not increase 1000% in one day... Maybe it can go down too.

Well for people who view Bitcoin as an investment there is no real reason to use it over fiat, the idea would be to either hold long term or trade. Most people don't care about centralization or anonymity, after all most of us here were born before Bitcoin, we've been using banks, cards and PayPal all our lives. It doesn't make sense that because we now have Bitcoin, all of a sudden the system we grew up with is no longer good enough for us.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:50:15 PM

I want to use bitcoins in my daily life and i already used some times but due to the reason that i actually do not earn big amount of bitcoins to i cannot use them on a regular basis and whatever i earn i just want to save them in my wallet.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:01:14 PM

I want to use bitcoins in my daily life and i already used some times but due to the reason that i actually do not earn big amount of bitcoins to i cannot use them on a regular basis and whatever i earn i just want to save them in my wallet.
Yeah that's the common thing that most of bitcoin users have, including me. And yeah me too, I don't want to spend bitcoin too much and too soon because the price will go sky high so I just want to save it for my future use.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:11:48 PM

this wallet has lits of stores that take BTC near you
https://airbitz.co/bitcoin-wallet/
you can see map from website also

I move BTC into a coinbase wallet that is linked to a debit card and buy just about anything.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:33:53 PM

not really, because i early only $10 in a month so how can I use it daily but well every week I have 2 transactions but till today i had bought only 1 item with bitcoin that is pc games that too 7 months back and after then i haven't bought anything with bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:02:54 PM

not really, because i early only $10 in a month so how can I use it daily but well every week I have 2 transactions but till today i had bought only 1 item with bitcoin that is pc games that too 7 months back and after then i haven't bought anything with bitcoin.

it's just a matter of your income so that you can not use for daily life. I even getting bigger than you also do not use bitcoin for daily life. because I very rarely buy anything with bitcoin besides my first convert to fiat. because still rarely accept bitcoin, but only to recharge my phone always buy with bitcoin and it every week.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:12:09 PM

i have heard that a web browser is paying btc for using their web browser and in additionally try to learn and implement some coding skills with whatever you are doing that way you will not only make some shortcuts for yourself but also you will become mire comfortable with your work
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

i have heard that a web browser is paying btc for using their web browser and in additionally try to learn and implement some coding skills with whatever you are doing that way you will not only make some shortcuts for yourself but also you will become mire comfortable with your work
I think you are talking about brave browser,i personally dont use it but i read in some article.But using bitcoins in daily life is different from that because we dont need to spend there for any of our need.As the price is increasing right now i dont want to use bitcoins,just like to hold them.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:21:26 PM

Me not yet since there is no store that accepts bitcoins here in my country but usually use it online
to online maybe you can use it, but it is impossible to buy goods online continuously because we have to pay for in the offline anyway, so I prefer to exchange it to fiat
You can easily use something like a Bitcoin debit crad or whatever to substitute for a normal payment system that doesn't use Bitcoin, for example Xapo has their own Bitcoin debit card that just uses the Visa network, and thus any store that accepts Visa card will also accept that debit card.
While you can do that a significant amount of people in the forum don’t like that because of the fees and the fat you need to verify your identity, which is one of the strong points of bitcoin since you don’t need to verify your identity to have a bitcoin wallet.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

The thing here must be, will you use bitcoin in your daily life and not about how much your earning and how often you are using bitcoin in your life.

If you are having all the options to spend bitcoin in your daily life, you must be having good bitcoin adoption rate in your region and you can share that here in this discussion.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:31:29 PM

it's just a matter of your income so that you can not use for daily life. I even getting bigger than you also do not use bitcoin for daily life. because I very rarely buy anything with bitcoin besides my first convert to fiat. because still rarely accept bitcoin, but only to recharge my phone always buy with bitcoin and it every week.

I think whatever income you have and enough for our daily needs is being used in your daily life.  For example an earning of bitcoin being used in monthly budget can be said that it is used in daily lives because all the stuff we are using, eating and spending are from that earning in bitcoin but was budgeted monthly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:35:07 PM

Yes I think that we can use the bitcoin in our daily life but I still have not done this because there are no stores that are accepting it right now in my area.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:13:53 AM

i think i using bitcoin daily is just for trading btc pair altcoin and btc pair usd. and i don't use bitcoin daily for spending, i think i only make it for once in three days and its only buying some product on internet.

Spending it directly in real life is not possible at a moment as there are not many places where we can spend them so it can be used only for online purposes like online shopping or trading.

Having the same issue its simply not possible in my nearby area so I cannot do it, I really hate it but I cannot do anything to it these days.
I hope this will change but I honestly do not see this happen soon.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:26:10 AM

Yes I think that we can use the bitcoin in our daily life but I still have not done this because there are no stores that are accepting it right now in my area.

Well it is the same as exchanging it to cash first. It is the same money and you did something for bitcoin just by exchanging it. A good circulation is much needed now considering the movement is getting slower.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:28:43 AM

bitcoin use in their daily lives is something that is very helpful. we can conduct transactions at home and wherever we are. with bitcoin we can save time and also get more money.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:57:45 AM

bitcoin use in their daily lives is something that is very helpful. we can conduct transactions at home and wherever we are. with bitcoin we can save time and also get more money.
I don't think we can get more money using bitcoin in our daily lives, it is just we are spending our bitcoins then the benefits that we can get is the to save from the big transaction fee when using others and the transaction is fast and anonymous.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:53:06 AM

Hi
Is there anything like this which will help me to use Bitcoin in my daily life.Like we have a map on the app or web.It shows people nearby you that are accepting bitcoin and services.Like someone living nearby Mcdonalds, he will add that i will accept bitcoin and let you eat at Mcdonalds(you pay him bitcoins..he gives cash to you).Same as traveling people nearby you add their services that for which things they can accept bitcoin.

Is there anything like this already.

iam use bitcoin and spending bitcoin only in online not real life
because in real life payment not support bitcoin
so is iam use in real life iam exchange to fiat money
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:02:35 AM

I don't think we can get more money using bitcoin in our daily lives, it is just we are spending our bitcoins then the benefits that we can get is the to save from the big transaction fee when using others and the transaction is fast and anonymous.
but beside that bitcoin give us so many facilities as you can easily go for online trading, it enable you to pay your bills. it also make easy to do transaction of money from one place to another, you can even use it for shopping in your local shops if they ready to accept bitcoins from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: