June 19, 2024, 09:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need Windows Software Builder
Pika Software Builder - 0 (0%)
Pika Software Builder - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FTM] Pika Software Builder v4.9 0nly $20 [FTM]  (Read 288 times)
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 09:16:18 PM by Faucet Man

I'm selling Pika Sofware Builder v4.9

About: Pika Software Builder is a Windows application development tool for beginners and professionals alike.

Create your project using the WYSIWYG designer and export your app as a native Win32 executable.

With Pika, database support comes standard: build apps that interact with your Access, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle database.

What is Pika Software Builder?

Pika Software Builder (PSB) is a RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool for Windows. Its WYSIWYG form editor allows for the effortless building of application interfaces. Add advanced capabilities to your apps with Access, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle database support.
PSB Goals

Pika is targeted at both novices and experts. Novices are offered a user friendly introduction into the world of programming and software development. Experts take advantage of the powerful Delphi-like pascal scripting language.

Windows System Requirements

• PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
  •  Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
  •  64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 require the 32-bit installer
  •  100MB of available disk space
  •  Internet connection

If you have software already I have serial key for v4.9 measly $5

Bitcoin accepted.

Leave order or pm thanks.

*Image Removed*
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:11:53 AM

This software seems nice but has anybody here tried it yet? I am interested in receiving a vouch copy.
Kindly pm me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: