Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ETH back to second place on coinmarketcap and overtake XRP again?
Yes, ETH will be back to second place - 35 (85.4%)
No, ETH can't overtake XRP again - 6 (14.6%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to second place on coinmarketcap and overtake XRP again?  (Read 18877 times)
Kubit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:55:02 PM

I hope ETH will be better than XRP. XRP is not even a blockchain.
The fork is coming on ETH, it will be interesting to see what will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:39:31 PM

It's been exchanging places with XRP for a short while now and just slid back down to 3rd place most likely on concerns over the hard fork but that shouldn't phase investors too much as the value should begin to normalize not long afterward regardless of any volatility surrounding the upgrade event

That's the obvious truth, but soon I think either of them will permanently or for a long time be in the 2nd position, that is going to be ethereum.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:38:01 PM

ether prices are very disappointing today even when hardfork starts, is this a sign that this coin is no longer a favorite like in 2017, I'm sure because too many ICO scams make ether like this.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:32:50 AM

ether prices are very disappointing today even when hardfork starts, is this a sign that this coin is no longer a favorite like in 2017, I'm sure because too many ICO scams make ether like this.
Stay tune, you are looking at short term prices.
Eth is still a good coin and usually what we see before the fork is pump right?
There's enough time to see the effect instead of the pre-effect of this upcoming fork.
Besides, there's no new coin so that might be one of the reason why.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:12:08 AM

The only interesting thing is how long they will drag each other so much, and what factor will be decisive in their struggle. I am for the ETH, but so far, except for forks, he has no advantages.

Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

I believe, ethereum will outperform XRP. Just waiting for the time, then XRP will find it difficult to follow ethereum. Because in my opinion, ethereum is one of the best coins

I agree with you mate, this XRP has taken the second spot because of the volatility of Ethereum which the Ripple had taken advantage on the dumping of ethereum. I think sooner we can visualize the gap if ethereum will be back on track with the full implementation of hardfork. This second place battle will end if the bull run will come as many investors will trust ethereum than ripple.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:41:35 PM

Yes of course ETH will going to have a good market price. If we will going to compare between XRP and ETH then relatively just by counting the number of coins using platforms then it would be ETH. Most of the coins in the market are using ETH platforms and this is why it will going to take ETH on the lead next to bitcoin in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: