Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music for any application Websites, youtube videos, adds, ect  (Read 552 times)
gabbergabe (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 08:47:51 AM

Im gonna throw this out there but If your interested

Id like to do some work for you free at first and of your happy with the work then we can go from there, If not the first ones on me! I enjoy ]music so its a win/win. But Im hoping to attract those who are willing to support me and do business at some point! Grin

To be honest Id like to just start making Small ouscores for either commercials or ads, websties, movies, anything that require the use of music where you cannot settle for paying royalties, infringemenit, or just poor quality in purchasing music from an online library or what I like to call the crap mill. Because all they do is turn out crap as fast as they can to sell it as fast as they can.

I how ever love making music in all formats whether it just me and my personal project, a personal song or remix for a friend, or music of someones project.

So the offer is Ill do your first song/ score for free and after that  something that fits the quality and relationship as far as what the you pay for the next song/score.

You can check my music at soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle

But I wan you to listen to the production of the music not the genre, The genre I prefer is highley technical and this is my advantage because im able to do other genres or scores quite easy.

So what ever the genre,style, or layout you want I will work with you and together we will create the sound that is needed to complete your dream or vision.

gabbergabe Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: