Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yofun's Reputation Thread.  (Read 478 times)
Yofun (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:27:02 AM

Listed below will be quotes of people who vouched for me.

just bought USD 5 BTC from him
smooth deal Kiss

Received bitcoins now.
Thanks and hope to deal with in the future if you can consider a little lower rate for this delay as I mentioned I needed it 50 minutes ago.
Thanks for being honest.

I just exchanged $35 Paypal for $30 BTC. I went first, he sent the BTC couple of minutes later.

Great guy and easy to deal with. Smiley I will definitely ask for his services again.

Purchased 1.15 BTC from yofun, smooth transaction

just finished a deal with him....excellent seller and trustworthy.....I will come back to him for more...thanks

Thanks for the smooth deal.
His btc for my payal.

Ended up exchanging $250. Fast trade.

I can vouch that this member is indeed legit, I know him from another forum and we've dealt a few times before.

Yofun thanxx for the trade and great rates aswel .i can vouch for you 2b legit Cool

bought some coins from yofun and sent first.. good guy

Did an exchange with Yofun, everything was fast and smooth.

Done my trading with Yofun Grin Fast exchanger I have to say. Here's TXid: 2c0103c593168300e976906f4ee7f3629b371c883eab8cb1cf976b6b30233468
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: