Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoin from Twitter  (Read 2111 times)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:31:19 AM

use faucets to earn som coins for free.
it may be good for you as newbie..
He have 0.07 BTC and you suggest he join faucet because newbie ? Tell me how long to get 0.07BTC from the faucet.
than he should create his own faucet.. 0.07btc is enough for starting a btc faucet.. I have started my faucet with just 0.02BTC.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:36:01 AM

use faucets to earn som coins for free.
it may be good for you as newbie..
He have 0.07 BTC and you suggest he join faucet because newbie ? Tell me how long to get 0.07BTC from the faucet.
than he should create his own faucet.. 0.07btc is enough for starting a btc faucet.. I have started my faucet with just 0.02BTC.

Just a waste of time. Building faucets nowadays is not profitable. Use his twitter in a campaign is much better. Then while doing that, work for signature campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

Join a twitter campaign that pays bitcoins for tweeting about them, and with those 0.07 btc i would suggest you to invest them in a trusted site where you know you can get your money back with a good profit, don't be a fool and gamble with that, you will just lose them and get nothing.

Regards.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:45:12 PM

i think that newbie account can't allowed for enrolling twitter campaign but if you have real followers in your twitter i suggest you joined affiliate program and promote a website who give you commissions for affiliate service
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 02:54:46 PM

i think that newbie account can't allowed for enrolling twitter campaign but if you have real followers in your twitter i suggest you joined affiliate program and promote a website who give you commissions for affiliate service
I see he have 0.07 btc, why he/she not buy an account pot jr member then post till reach jr.member and about the price it's quite cheap (0.002-0.0035BTC).  Wink
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:56:20 PM

Hi

I have an twitter account related to Bitcoin with more than 230 followers .

How can I earn money (in btc ) with it ?

I also have 0.07 btc , how can I made it grow up?

Thanks

Try joining the Twitter campaign here and also you can sell tweets and retweets from your account for the Bitcoin's community using the service section in this forum
For your 0.07 BTC just hold it till the next halving at least and then sell it for the highest price
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Hi

Thanks
If you want to make your bitcoin grow up I suggest you play dice here https://yobit.net/en/dice/
lol you really plunged the him to lose very quickly on the dice. gambling advice is never good for anyone, unless they are pretty good in gambling.

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:56:49 PM

lol you really plunged the him to lose very quickly on the dice. gambling advice is never good for anyone, unless they are pretty good in gambling.

No one can be good in gambling, everyone has to lose today or tomorrow. It's just some people who get lucky out there, and it's like 3% out of 100%.
scammed123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

No one can be good in gambling, everyone has to lose today or tomorrow. It's just some people who get lucky out there, and it's like 3% out of 100%.
Right. It is reason why gambling services spend tens of BTC each day to signature and advertising.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

You may want to buy a high ranked account here in bitcointalk and join to the signature campaign to make your btc grow, you can never lose btc with this. use your 0.07 btc maybe for a full member account. I can see users selling full member for less than 0.07.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
crazy-igzo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Data Scientist

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:48:18 AM

Thanks
If you want to make your bitcoin grow up I suggest you play dice here https://yobit.net/en/dice/

gambling is too risky

could you offer another way to earn more BTC ?

exchange. trading works for me.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:18:25 AM

Hi

Thanks

By currency trading. You can visit the first link in my signature if you want to see the site. Cheesy

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:18:49 AM

When it comes to twitter, many twitter campaigns can be seen in the services section. Twitter campaign joiners should have large number of followers to get a slot into the campaign. If you are interested in tweeting normally it surely profits you. But if you are trying it new then you need to be very careful with your tweets. Sometimes you might get kicked out of the campaign.
scammed123

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:02:24 PM

You may want to buy a high ranked account here in bitcointalk and join to the signature campaign to make your btc grow, you can never lose btc with this. use your 0.07 btc maybe for a full member account. I can see users selling full member for less than 0.07.
Full member for less than 0.07? Can you link to thread with it (even if it closed now)? I have never seen although  I am just Newbie and have never seen much Smiley
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

You can post a tweet with your BitcoinGet referral link, and earn commission from your referred users.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:31:56 PM

You need to increase your followers, when you have more, you will get more BTC joining twitter camps here.
And about growing your coins, either trade them or leave them as it is, as they will still grow in value.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:53:29 AM

Full member for less than 0.07? Can you link to thread with it (even if it closed now)? I have never seen although  I am just Newbie and have never seen much Smiley

You can go to Digital goods section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 or Auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0. There are many topics selling an account. Member-Hero member.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:49:43 AM

You can go to Digital goods section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 or Auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0. There are many topics selling an account. Member-Hero member.

with 0.07BTC you can even buy a higher account like potential Sr.member. I think it's hard to get a hero member. because it was above 0.1BTC
scammed123

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:10:13 AM

with 0.07BTC you can even buy a higher account like potential Sr.member. I think it's hard to get a hero member. because it was above 0.1BTC
Was there talk about potential rank accounts? Not real atcivity?
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:16:12 AM

Join in a twitter campaign.You can search on this forum to find a twitter campaign.
You need to have a twitter account with crypto followers and real followers not fake(bots).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: