Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam the Cancer  (Read 3923 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:28:42 PM

your comment only proves you are the latter of your 2 examples Sad at least give validation for your silly opinion LOL

You're saying science = religion.

Could you please explain your point of view?

you all believe fairy tales, or massive bullshit baffles brains "THEORIES" without proving the theories for yourselves, this is the epitome of religious or following a  religion Wink

Oh!

That's not totally wrong then.

Difference between science and religion is that science do not accept any kind of self contradiction.

science it self is a contradiction lol, like i say a series of predictable outcomes nothing more nothing less....... then we move to theorem, yet whilst most theories fit and work, they are hiding what is in plain sight by over complication Wink

Hmmm... No.

First when you say science it's too large. What are you talking about? maths? Physics? Chemistry? Biology?

Second science are easy: they're based on basic theorem that can't be demonstrated but are assumed to be tru. They're called assumption. From this assumptions everything is deduces, that's why science is different from religion because if the assumptions at the base are true, then anything else is true.

when you assume you make an ASS of U and ME mate, i have already stated my point science is nothing more than a series of predictable outcomes, then we move to theorem which is not science they are BBB "theories", bullshit baffles brains for those not in the know, you have all been soo badly indoctrinated you actually need a BBB theory to substantiate any claim anybody makes, which makes you all brainless fools, learn how to check evidence, and learn the laws of the universe, not the soo called laws of physics or thermodynamics.... whilst they may fit and work, there are far simpler ways to define things Wink

Too poor English syntax and grammar. Or maybe it's me. But I can't understand you.

Science is nothing like endoctrinement. They give you assumption, rather basics one which are hardly rebbutable, and from them they deduce hundreds of theorems which are true as long as the assumptions are true.

prove to me here and now that those assumptions are always 100% accurate!!!

you can not do it, as you are using theories, treat me like a court i only accept physical evidence, hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, you see i have a brain that thinks for it self, theorem is conjecture Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

you can not do it, as you are using theories, treat me like a court i only accept physical evidence, hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, you see i have a brain that thinks for it self, theorem is conjecture Smiley

Well mathematics and classic algebra are based on rather simple assumption:
a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay
if a constant and ax=0 then a=0 or x=0

You got also some geometrical assumption like:
two parallel lines never cross
the sum of the angles of a triangle is always 180°

They seem rather obvious no?
The idea is that assumptions can't be proven because to demonstrate something you have to base yourself on something else. So you have at a moment or another to say "ok I'll assume this is true" otherwise you can't do anything, never ever.

trickyriky

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:58:18 PM

a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay

The idea is that assumptions can't be proven because to demonstrate something you have to base yourself on something else. So you have at a moment or another to say "ok I'll assume this is true" otherwise you can't do anything, never ever.

hmmmmm lets see, there are 360 degrees in a circle, allegedly a representation of the earths so called rotation of the sun, problem being we know that actually takes 364.25 days, maths is yet another series of predictable outcomes im afraid and is still theorem based, so you have still offered up zero physical evidence im afraid your just pushing the oldest BBB theory in the book Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:26:04 PM

Oh? Another BADecker explaining that science is not scientific?  Tongue
Science is true. The way that people use science causes science to become religion in many of them. That's part of the reason why you can believe something that you don't understand in science is true. Somebody else told you it is true. But you don't really know. You just believe them, like the religious person believes his priest.

If a priest told someone that gravity is not real, the person, if he is ignorant enough, just might believe the priest. Then he goes out and uses gravity all day long in his work.

Gravity is truth. The explanations of what makes gravity work like it does - theories - might not be true. Both are science. And both are wonderful science. But the moment that someone says that the explanation of why and how gravity works is truth - the theory - if he is merely hypothesizing, then he has made part of science into a religion for himself and all who believe him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:25:44 PM

Each religion has there own perspective. It's the us who see common notion as general to all.

Not to generalize but there other Christians too that also perceive their values but they themselves don't understand values.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:56:10 PM

Each religion has there own perspective. It's the us who see common notion as general to all.

Not to generalize but there other Christians too that also perceive their values but they themselves don't understand values.

Even the religions of atheism and science theory have their own unscientific perspectives.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joschua011

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:35:17 AM

Even the religions of atheism and science theory have their own unscientific perspectives.

Smiley

Woho this is gonna be fun.

Care to explain why you consider atheism a religion?
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:07:32 AM

Yes, Religion is cancer.
It is not just about Islam.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:37:58 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 04:03:11 PM by BADecker

Smiley

Woho this is gonna be fun.

Care to explain why you consider atheism a religion?

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion?s=t
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.

4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.

5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

7. religions, Archaic. religious rites:
painted priests performing religions deep into the night.

8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion:
a religion to one's vow.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t
atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun

1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.

2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

All you need to do is to compare the two above definitions. Atheistic practices and beliefs hold much of the same things that religion holds. Some of it is in different ways than other religions hold them.

Use your thinking when you make the comparison. Anybody can simply read the words of religion and brush them off as though they didn't pertain to atheism.

Doing this brush-off is itself an act of faith, making it part of the religion of a person.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:32:58 AM

As far as I'll think of islam is a Derm muslim society, but some anti-social elements of society that I interact with the mistaken notion that they confused people in the world in the name of Islam, because Islam is a cancer promoting Atँk status being given

I have seen a lot of people justifying Islam by claiming that the terrorist attacks are being perpetrated by isolated groups of followers, who don't understand the Islamic tenets properly. However, I disagree with this type of thinking. The root cause of the problem lies in the Islamic tenets. As per the tenets, the followers should do whatever it takes to spread the religion. Genocide, rape, murder... everything is justified.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:48:54 AM

As far as I'll think of islam is a Derm muslim society, but some anti-social elements of society that I interact with the mistaken notion that they confused people in the world in the name of Islam, because Islam is a cancer promoting Atँk status being given

I have seen a lot of people justifying Islam by claiming that the terrorist attacks are being perpetrated by isolated groups of followers, who don't understand the Islamic tenets properly. However, I disagree with this type of thinking. The root cause of the problem lies in the Islamic tenets. As per the tenets, the followers should do whatever it takes to spread the religion. Genocide, rape, murder... everything is justified.

the problem lies with the criminal mafia united nations as it is those criminals who want a new world order and 1 world currency and 1 world guberment, they are hiring actors / mercenaries to act in such a way......

stop being fooled by parasites so you continue working and funding their existence!!!! time to get rid of all guberments Smiley
dororo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:14:47 PM

I'm not cancer, I'm a human just same with u. it's not about religion but it's about who you are as a person  Cool
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:18:49 PM

Well we just got carried away by the common notion. Let us not judge everyone of them. Some christians too dont practice properly the Jesus Ethics
yugo23

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:25:32 AM

a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay

hmmmmm lets see, there are 360 degrees in a circle, allegedly a representation of the earths so called rotation of the sun, problem being we know that actually takes 364.25 days, maths is yet another series of predictable outcomes im afraid and is still theorem based, so you have still offered up zero physical evidence im afraid your just pushing the oldest BBB theory in the book Wink

Nobody says Earth rotation around the sun is a circle! We teach that to the children cause it's simple but everyone know it's not a circle!!!

And I don't see your point... I was saying that science is based on assumption and those assumptions are rather simple... You can't prove those assumptions, it's the base of everything. How could you prove them? You just gotta admit them that's all.
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:32:29 AM

Islam will soon become a part of the one world religion.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:50:18 AM

a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay

Nobody says Earth rotation around the sun is a circle! We teach that to the children cause it's simple but everyone know it's not a circle!!!

And I don't see your point... I was saying that science is based on assumption and those assumptions are rather simple... You can't prove those assumptions, it's the base of everything. How could you prove them? You just gotta admit them that's all.

you clearly do not live on the same planet i do lol

Posted by: McDonalds5
Insert Quote
Islam will soon become a part of the one world religion.

dream on Tongue
yugo23

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay

I don't see your problem...
When you make a reasoning, of any kind, you gotta based it on something no?
trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:57:56 PM

a constant a(x+y)=ax+ay

I don't see your problem...
When you make a reasoning, of any kind, you gotta based it on something no?

assumptions = the mother of all fook ups mate, i never assume, if i have no fact evidence the claim can not be proven therefore carries no water, i am effectively a court hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, and assumptions are conjecture at best :/
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

assumptions = the mother of all fook ups mate, i never assume, if i have no fact evidence the claim can not be proven therefore carries no water, i am effectively a court hearsay and conjecture are not evidence, and assumptions are conjecture at best :/

So it means you never take any kind of decision?
Like you don't work and you don't get a salary?

PARADICE.io

trickyriky

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

So it means you never take any kind of decision?
Like you don't work and you don't get a salary?

im not a dumb parishioner of guberment if thats what you mean, only 10% of the global populous work, and only 3% provide the globes needs, the 7% are all working financial services to continue the pretense that money has value, well if money loses its value the politicians have to beg us for food and water, and they wont allow that, the other 90% claim benefits, or just dont work...

i will never pay tax as that would be a crime, it is illegal to fund terrorists and the only terrorists on the planet represent guberment Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: