Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Mining Game to Earn BTC  (Read 4281 times)
irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

With the inevitable loss and collapse of Ore-mine, Bitfactory and their many predecessors. I find myself thinking "Is it possible to set up a Faucet game (similar to the a fore mentioned) and not actually rip people off.

To make it happen I ask myself a few questions.........
  • Is there enough money in advertising revenue to cover the payouts?
  • What should the return on investment be
  • Will people actual invest and visit the site?
  • Can people play for free?
  • Deposit limitations?
  • etc.....

I have a little programming experience in PHP and other languages.

So with the feedback of you good people in this forum I might just give it a go.

Constructive advice or criticism welcome.....Thank you
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

There are some free to play games that do payout. Glorified faucets.

I have played a couple without spending any satoshi and have received small amounts. Is it worth my time? No, but to others it may be
I can at least try it and post some feed back.

Start with trying to get hooked up with advertising or how much you can gain off it before you invest a tonne of time.
Good luck. Keep us informed if you come up with something

irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:17:43 PM

Thanks for taking the time to reply Opmac.

Ive run a few sums and it comes down to paying an active user approx 10 cents a day, some users will be more/less active than others though. With the price of BTC falling, that estimate is probably lower now as well.

Do I think I can claim that back in advertising revenue....... Not sure is the answer! But Im going to give it ago anyway. I think as long as I have enough funds in a wallet to guarantee the first hundred or so users/investors will get there investment back, that should build some trust as well.

Trust is another factor to be taken into account. What would your advice be on that subject?
opmac

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

You can't set unrealistic payout returns for people as I am sure you know this. Tell them where their money is going to and how you are going to make a return on their investment.
What your main source will be. i.e. advertising.

Example: If today you gathered 5 btc in investments you need to have that on hand yourself to pay people back no matter what happens to their funds from your end. Cap the maximum people can send to you. If you have for example 10 btc on hand. Cap it at 10 btc. I could make a decent little sum each day working with 20 btc. Pretty risk free as well

Show people you can make money off that 10 btc and eventually you will gain more followers. You do need to make something yourself from this and tell people you will take for example 1 percent from what you make off the total investment.

Also get your post count up with legit postings. Nobody will invest in a newbie.
Getting people to give you anything at first is the hardest. You can clearly see from other threads there are people that will invest in anything. They take flyers on these BS double sites.

Come up with a real program that works.

s@toshiClaims

Activity: 154

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

i run a couple off months now a service where people can invest on my faucets not to double there bitcoins just a % off the revenue it got from my faucets + i keep some extra profits. why is this good because i can give better rewards on the faucet without coming dry = more visitors = more revenue

i think its possible to build a game and do the payouts only on ad revenue

opmac

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:52:47 PM

i run a couple off months now a service where people can invest on my faucets not to double there bitcoins just a % off the revenue it got from my faucets + i keep some extra profits. why is this good because i can give better rewards on the faucet without coming dry = more visitors = more revenue

Excellent. There you go irynet

Also take everyone's advice with a grain of salt of this forum. Due your own due diligence

Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:05:13 PM

The ads may not be enough to make it worth everyone's time (to some there is). So you might need to have some upgrades for a fee just like how ore-mine did it but better you might need to have your own way of multiplying the money. I suggest only give a small return per month to make sure that you do things right and not get pressured from reaching unrealistic earnings.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:43:32 PM

If you have for example 10 btc on hand. Cap it at 10 btc. I could make a decent little sum each day working with 20 btc. Pretty risk free as well

Id certainly like to hear more about that further on in the project

Also get your post count up with legit postings. Nobody will invest in a newbie.
Getting people to give you anything at first is the hardest. You can clearly see from other threads there are people that will invest in anything. They take flyers on these BS double sites.

Im on the case with this as well, with this post and hope to get some valuable advice while im doing it.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

The ads may not be enough to make it worth everyone's time (to some there is). So you might need to have some upgrades for a fee just like how ore-mine did it but better you might need to have your own way of multiplying the money. I suggest only give a small return per month to make sure that you do things right and not get pressured from reaching unrealistic earnings.

Part of the game idea is to upgrade your initial purchase to draw more funds in, but Ive already taken this into account in my calculations for the ROI. I was thinking about some kind of lottery or gamble with the users Satoshi earning, then I could probably get back a percentage of the money Ive paid out to investors.
Other than that I don't really know how to setup a Trading bot (or even if such things really exist).

I suggest only give a small return per month to make sure that you do things right and not get pressured from reaching unrealistic earnings.

What kind of ROI time scale do you think is acceptable? as mentioned before, Double back in 24hrs just inst feasible

Your advice would be grateful
irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

s@toshiClaims I'd like to hear more about the faucets you run, please PM me with more details.

I know of Adsense out there, but is there any other ad providers out there, better suited to what I'm trying to accomplish
opmac

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:49:33 PM

I have no experience myself with any type of advertising companies. That is something I would like to learn about more for myself down the road.

tura

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:00:53 PM

yes bitfactory is 3.4 percent profit .
minute btc.com is good
s@toshiClaims

Activity: 154

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:01:41 PM

if you have a good daily visitor count you can make allot off money with advertising. Just dont try to force people to click on your ads. Google will ban you right away. and google is one off the highest paying without google i should not run this service anyway cause then it will turn out fast to a ponzi..

opmac

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:04:20 PM

minute btc.com is good

Please do not even refer to these two sites as examples. Both have been proven scam sites. If this is to be created with good intentions it can not even use their
payout targets.

Coaxme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:08:36 PM

This very Interesting Idea, let me tag myself for updates.

feriede

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:18:08 PM

minute btc.com is good

bitfactory is  scam
minute btc.com   scam
irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:21:38 PM

minute btc.com is good

Please do not even refer to these two sites as examples. Both have been proven scam sites. If this is to be created with good intentions it can not even use their
payout targets.

Losing money on Bitactory and ore-mine myself give me a kick into starting this project...... Just sick and tired of the sites turning out to be ponzis or plan scams.
If you get enough visitors and just about break even, your company can still be worth money. introduce more gameplay and users will stay longer rather than collecting from the faucet and running away again
feriede

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:24:40 PM

irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?
irynet (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?

Yes, I know. I very long scam though

What are the main things you look for in a site, before you would even consider investing time or money in?
opmac

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

irynet
ore-mine.com is scam ?

Either you are trolling or need to do a lot more reading on this forum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: