Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] A $50 PlayStation Card Cheap  (Read 342 times)
qWark (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:32:45 PM

Bought a $50 PlayStation code from tremorgames.com by mistake, but wanted a $50 Microsoft card and they don't refund so selling it cheap.

Price: $30

Autobuy: https://payivy.com/v/d0f9c

Proof of code can be given if needed, feel free to pm any questions.
qWark (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Bump
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

Not sure why you're bumping this an hour after I messaged you informing you that I had already purchased the product, with my contact information you can send the code to.

WARNING: I purchased this product this morning and instead of receiving the code through the automatic email response, this seller just said "PM Me", which I did as soon as the transaction went through. I've sent him 2 messages here, and no response, took at his activity and he has since then "bumped up" two of his threads.

Claims to have "accidentally" purchased "a" gift card on the website he listed above, but nowhere on the website a $50 ps network card is listed. Plus, "a" gift means one. After my purchase, he relisted the product with 1 quantity left.

EDIT Apparently he's also scammed a few other people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352754.msg13816176#msg13816176
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: