Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Study - The future of Bitcoin in Uk Business  (Read 465 times)
CrimsonCheeks (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:21:05 PM

Dear all,

I am a student conducting a study to fulfil the requirements of the module Undergraduate Dissertation.

The study concerns the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and involves gathering evidence on the benefits of using Bitcoin within business. With this I hope to conclude on whether there is a future for the currency in UK businesses. I am looking for participants who have a business which are currently transacting in Bitcoin in the UK (although out with the U.K. will work with this survey too).

I would be very grateful if you would be willing to take part in my study.  If you are interested, please be directed to click on the link below which will take you to Survey Monkey in order to answer a questionnaire. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to undertake.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HTTRL5N

You are under no obligation to take part. Your responses will remain anonymous and all data collected will be stored securely. A consent form is included in the first page of the survey.

Kind regards,
Katie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 07:01:37 PM

Is there a chance you could let us have the results? I'd be interested in knowing how many people are prepared to buy virtual products with Bitcoin. It would also be interesting to know if Bitcoin has helped UK businesses to increase their sales abroad.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
CrimsonCheeks (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

I will see if I get any replies regarding this. Right now I don't have enough respondents to answer those questions.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:19:41 AM

Interesting topic! I currently also am looking for a Bitcoin related topic to write my master's thesis on. I think it is a great way to become involved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: