Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:08:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOB CONTEST: fix this bot  (Read 496 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:13:42 PM

I am starting a Bitcoin forum and we are currently looking to hire one programmer to join our team. The forum was just started but the domain my co-admin already owns had a lot of traffic coming to his domain. What we are looking for is a team player who is willing to share their experience with other coders and build a superb botting/programming community. Whoever can get my code working will be awarded the job and will receive one dollar of every subscription sold. for more information, read the contest thread

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:16:38 PM

The forum is very new and the only post is that Job contest, why don't you pay a fixed rate to programmer(s)?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:41:58 PM

Make fixed payment and I can take a look at bot.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:20:22 PM

lol, you'll surely get tons of applicants
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

More or less this looks like a easy job ,I don't really understand why you have mentioned you need an AI bot and written in C# ? Quite strange.From the problem you've mentioned of iterating through the faucet's and checking if its moneypot or xapo has no connection with AI ,I mean why you want to rely on Heuristics for simple jobs that could be done with few lines of simple code.

P.S. : I would apply for the job,might even complete it but too bored to install Visual Studio.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:55:20 AM

More or less this looks like a easy job ,I don't really understand why you have mentioned you need an AI bot and written in C# ? Quite strange.From the problem you've mentioned of iterating through the faucet's and checking if its moneypot or xapo has no connection with AI ,I mean why you want to rely on Heuristics for simple jobs that could be done with few lines of simple code.

P.S. : I would apply for the job,might even complete it but too bored to install Visual Studio.

It has to do with fixing the 400 Bad request that I keep getting when I try to debug the application. It involves using fiddler to sniff packets being sent to the server. I'm a hobbist programmer; I don't start school until May. (I'll be taking computer science). I've PM'd the person who offered to fix it. Since you guys are saying this job is so easy, my fixed price is $3. 20 minutes of coding on your end and you can pay for the subway. Simple job = minimal pay, especially since coders don't get paid much here anyway and you're trying to brag about how easy it is (implying I'm a bad coder).

That's my offer, $3 USD.
lol, you'll surely get tons of applicants
Posted a fixed price as mentioned above.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:05:48 PM

That's my offer, $3 USD.

Lol, 3USD to build AI for a bot?
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:06:30 PM

I'm interested for the job, send me detalis what you need? I have a lot of experience in various programming languages!

Thanks Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: