Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a new gambling website stand out?  (Read 3955 times)
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:05:00 PM

All business are the same at the fundamental level of "what makes them stand out". They key is simple: make the people feel like they are getting something with your business that they cannot find on the competition. This can go from better rates, to a better looking website, to free bonuses... and of course, invest money in marketing. Marketing is key!!

Something new as in new kind of games
A look & feel which should look trustworthy so people will deposit money without being afraid you scam them.
Volume, people like people, so the more active the easier a visitor will stay on the site and start playing.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:09:44 PM

Been watching Fortunejack who came out promising and now seems to be falling apart.
Almost feels like people do not understand how important dealing with customer issues are.

Some run promos but do not promote them.
Others do not protect their customers from cheats.

Its a lot of work .

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

All business are the same at the fundamental level of "what makes them stand out". They key is simple: make the people feel like they are getting something with your business that they cannot find on the competition. This can go from better rates, to a better looking website, to free bonuses... and of course, invest money in marketing. Marketing is key!!

A look & feel which should look trustworthy so people will deposit money without being afraid you scam them.
Volume, people like people, so the more active the easier a visitor will stay on the site and start playing.

New elements in a site makes up for a lot. Even being new. I guess most new gambling sites are launched to make a quick profit for scamming.
Which is quite naive. The moment you can a good gambling site you are sure earn quite some money on fees etc.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:10:46 PM

Light weight website is the important part for me. So, everybody with low devices and slow connection able to load the new gambling site perfectly. Beside of that, good faucet maybe can help new sites gathering more visitors to try the site. Gambling speed is important too, so for example, if the new gambling site is a dice site, allowing gamblers to make 5 bets every seconds will be so interrested.

That is a good idea. Something that can be played mobile and on slow connection. I cannot.play dice on my device because I am using data connection only and internet in our country is turtle slow. Data is just good for forum. If there is a site like that, maybe more gamble in our country can play.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

Maybe frequently happy hour would do. Plus posting high winning record in forum or social media sites. Must have a high giving faucet and it would be easy to access in mobile.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:55:42 PM

the important thing is they often do promotions at games and rounds or gambling. do like a contest or a competition on their site.
it will invite a lot of players and customers to join and play on your site

DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:59:33 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 01:21:26 AM by DuddlyDoRight

What games are you guys talking about that don't really stimulate the market? Please tell me you're not talking about those knockoff HTML5 farming and city builder games or faucets that teenagers and idiots launch ever few hours on cheap hosting. There are like four people who have poker games: one is HTML5 beta without revenue, one is a roll-out solution selling thousands a license with barely any buyers, one is me, and the other is betcoin.ag.. I've seen some trashy dice games too that look like they took a night to make..

WSOP, PokerStars, Zynga and other big-investment AAA poker vendors won't touch crypto-currency, and are even scared to touch fiat in most UN countries.. I worked at PokerStars 2011-2013 along with LuDawgs and DraftKings and own one of the few bitcoin poker solutions so I'm not guessing.. If you think someone is going to make something like CandyCrush or HQ 8-ball pool(I'd actually like to do this) for a market that has no solid or promising data you're delusional.. I did mine kind of out of boredom and curiosity regarding statistics.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:22:02 PM

I still believe in ideas like arcade classic games + Bitcoin betting combination. Battlecoin.org is a demonstration of how the model can work, but the problem was these guys didn't get enough funding and the main dev can't work full time on it, but with enough polishing a website like that can be huge. I think in the future arcade games like those that allow to bet with Bitcoin will be super big, specially once we have Lightning Network for instant transactions.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

deposit bonus with no wager needed XD
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:26:33 AM

There are so many gambling sites at the moment and they are all competing with each other for players and popularity. If you want to stand out you will have to be creative and come with something new and refreshing.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:19:53 AM

There are so many gambling sites at the moment and they are all competing with each other for players and popularity. If you want to stand out you will have to be creative and come with something new and refreshing.

You pretty much copied and pasted exactly what he was asking and repeated it. He means what areas do you have so he can create a website that will become popular.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

As we know there are many gambling sites but I think type of gambling site also effects:- like plinko grabs very less attraction as compared to dice sites.Moreover I think introducing promo rounds and contests also grabs up some attention.For new sites I would say that going with promo rounds in initial stage would be the best.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:14:31 AM

it true that gambling website keep popping out, in order to make it stand out of course it needs a lot of promotion in the beginning, after pass the promotion zone, then the website need to build trust with the gambler, such as easy withdrawal, fast deposit system, good customer support and with a lot of games varieties, then the website will stand out from the other

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:04:38 PM

Make a gambling site that has good odds for sports betting. The site must have a fast payouts and withdrawals, make all possible games available at a given time. Add more odds on live betting for all sports.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:10:07 PM

I guess it depends on how they treat users, because the role of treatment to users is very important and very intimate to the owner of the site, without the good treatment I think their site is going to get pretty serious constraints if not immediately corrected and then they are forced to shut down the site.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:18:04 PM

Great bonus alone is not enough to makes a new website stand out, if not supported by other things. but if just have big bonus because people just play and go.
yeah I remembered the magical dice they are on sale and giveaway are great for everyone.
0.01 BTC to everyone including newbie. but they only run briefly and then disappear.
I think the bonus and giveaway yet vouch for the site can continue to be popular
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:02:09 PM

Great bonus alone is not enough to makes a new website stand out, if not supported by other things. but if just have big bonus because people just play and go.
yeah I remembered the magical dice they are on sale and giveaway are great for everyone.
0.01 BTC to everyone including newbie. but they only run briefly and then disappear.
I think the bonus and giveaway yet vouch for the site can continue to be popular
It can be good if you are investing in some sites, but you must be lucky if you want to earn a lot of money with it because you never know what can happen and that is the problem.
But lets hope that you can have some good money with it, there is a chance that you also can lose money.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:42:57 PM

At this point, there have been so many gambling websites that have come and gone that you can really look at the few that have lasted and ask what made them last.  Really, nowadays, it's longevity that makes you stand out beyond anything, so the question really should be how do you acheive longevity.  From what I can see, the really crucial things are to be completely honest and transparent above and beyond anything else.  If people start to question your ethics, or your bankroll, or anything else you really won't last long.  I guess I figure it's really about that, image maintainance, good communication, etc.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

for me the thing that makes me interested in a new gambling website is usually its design, because gambling websites that are more attractive usually makes me want gambling more

though its also important for it not to have a huge house edge because i want to have decent chances to win a lot of money to be honest so i choose the ones with the lowest house edge
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:55:34 PM

personally a bitcoin sports gambling website will stand out if features like live betting are available , occasional promotions obviously , easy access to customer support  and easy fast user interface
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: