Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 10:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Package dalivery worldwide  (Read 522 times)
frimg

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:53:15 AM

Hi every one!
I`m about to open an international gallery so the important fact is that the gallery needs a package delivery to make the art arrive to the buyer. The hole economy system is based on bitcoin. Therefore I`m looking for an existing corp. or enterprise or anyone who`s all ready doing it or start it with anyone who want it.

Hope anyone Knows or entrepreneur.
Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:51:28 AM

Hi every one!
I`m about to open an international gallery so the important fact is that the gallery needs a package delivery to make the art arrive to the buyer. The hole economy system is based on bitcoin. Therefore I`m looking for an existing corp. or enterprise or anyone who`s all ready doing it or start it with anyone who want it.

Hope anyone Knows or entrepreneur.
Smiley

i suggest you check xspedire.com they are shippping company with based in italy although they are going through hard financial time so, i donot know if,they are funtional.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:56:10 PM

DHL or FedEx are most largest ones in the world. You can contact them, it is their job to transport something, but I think they work only with companies  Wink
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

In India , Professional and DTDC Courier service is very famous and fast. They have almost each part of the country branch. and they do also international Courier service. So i think if you are seeing anyone in Asia then you can contact them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.