Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins?  (Read 46400 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:52:58 AM

Ha ha, who control bitcoin Huh

I'll tell you who actually control bitcoins.

It's controlled by =>Mr Nobody   <= can you see what is in between the two opposite arrow?

Those are the people who have control/influence on bitcoin.

Thank
I think no one can control the performance and regulation of bitcoin, bitcoin is decentralized so no one else can do that. if the effects of bitcoin users certainly have an important role for external controls on prices and so on. but basically no people control bitcoin

I totally agree with you mate, bitcoin is very difficult to control all of about it. Because bitcoin is anonymous and no one can really control  bitcoin. Some country can prohibit their national citizens but that country can't really control the activities of bitcoin too much.

Im very agree with that to nobody controlling bitcoin thats why it remains their andnits unstable because anyone can manipulate its price and thats very good and if happen tht someone is controlling bitcoin well we cannot have halving and price will remain steady,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:58:23 AM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?
No one controls Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first decentralised currency. Not one individual or party controls all of Bitcoin. Me, you and everyone who actively participates in Bitcoin, indirectly controls the currency. We together discern the course of Bitcoin over time.  Smiley
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:18:19 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
I also do not know who controls the Bitcoin the only thing I know is that Satoshi is the creator of it the rest is unknown for me. I have heard a couple of times that China controls it but I am not sure about that.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:19:11 PM

No one controls Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first decentralised currency. Not one individual or party controls all of Bitcoin. Me, you and everyone who actively participates in Bitcoin, indirectly controls the currency. We together discern the course of Bitcoin over time.  Smiley
yes now no one controls bitcoin but i've think how if one day when government adopt bitcoin as an alternative currency maybe bitcoin will under control by government.

DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:38:03 PM

There is a difference between Bitcoin getting regulated by the government of a country and directly controlling and enforcing the way Bitcoin is developed. I think regulation of Bitcoin means it's recognized as a legitimate digital currency but the government officials can't meddle into the development of the core client. Bitcoin is by design a decentralized system so no one can exert control over it. Also there are multiple people involved in the development so no individual can make all the important decisions by himself/herself.

Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:16:38 PM

Of course the creator of bitcoin.It is Satoshi Nakamoto if it is real.The developer always controls the quantity of a crypto currency.Or if someone have the 50% of its volume maybe he can manipulate the price but not the whole bitcoin.But still anyone can control bitcoin if you have some.
Hope your quetion is answered.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:22:49 PM

Who are the big controllers of bitcoin? is it a company? is it a person? or it is the creator? In fact for all of us the most controllers are the huge companies that being controlled of a giant person on industries. If someone holds 25% of bitcoin for the whole quantity he/she can control it dump it
pumped it so they can earn from it.  Grin

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:37:39 PM

Who are the big controllers of bitcoin? is it a company? is it a person? or it is the creator? In fact for all of us the most controllers are the huge companies that being controlled of a giant person on industries. If someone holds 25% of bitcoin for the whole quantity he/she can control it dump it
pumped it so they can earn from it.  Grin
Honestly i heard chinese miners can control the price of bitcoin because they holding a lots of bitcoin and they have a largest bitcoin farm.. so i think chinese can control bitcoin..
jdmorgan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:49:18 PM

No one. Bitcoin is a decentralized network, every one control bitcoin.

Maybe you should try to search some basic information about bitcoin Wink
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:13:03 PM

That's the idea. Bitcoin is a decentralized network and everyone controls bitcoin. But is it absolutely true?

From what I know, the chinese miners are able to control the price of bitcoins whenever they want because they own a high amount of percentage of bitcoins and if they decide to dump, well, you know what's going to happen and if they decide to pump, well, pump it is!
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:07:51 PM

That's the idea. Bitcoin is a decentralized network and everyone controls bitcoin. But is it absolutely true?

From what I know, the chinese miners are able to control the price of bitcoins whenever they want because they own a high amount of percentage of bitcoins and if they decide to dump, well, you know what's going to happen and if they decide to pump, well, pump it is!
okay,we already know about this,but if we read some post that talk about bitcoin regulated in japan,then what will you said about that?i my self still not sure what will happen in japan,i mean what will happen to bitcoin??

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:46:49 AM

The only way he will be able to do that, is if he has the money to buy it or all the mining farms. In my opinion, he will not become the president of the United States, if that is what you are implying. He could not control all Bitcoins, even if he became the president.

Most mining farms are located in China and other countries, not under the control of the United States. So this will not be possible, even if he wanted to own it
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:53:17 AM

I think there is no control of bitcoin, But if you have a very large amount of bitcoin you can manipulate it, you can bringdown the price of it
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:03:55 AM

Bitcoin has no central authority like the Federal Reserve or the ECB to control it , however miners play a role here, and the majority of them is located in China. Having said that, even those miners in China cannot decide for bitcoin, so just because it has no central authority its value is declared by the people using it, they decide how much its worth it and that is the part where you can see that the Bitcoin is the best currency out there yet.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 07:17:10 AM

Yeah bitcoin is decentralize and no one controlling it and maybe that is what satoshi nakamoto want no government,no taxes and no corruption happening in bitcoin since it was not link or hold by any goverment institution,  but actually we individuals  can manipulate the bitcoins price if we have big volume of btc in our pocket and i think thats bad because if some big investors will dump there coin well be affected because price might get down if they dump some big amount of it.

Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:56:38 AM

Bitcoin does not belong to anyone. This technology can be used by anyone who follows the rules of the currency. It is not controlled by any central bank.
Everyone can see that this currency does just what it should be, and the greater its creator does not control transactions with Bitcoin.
Now it is done by independent developers. That is Bitcoin was the so-called open source software, which is a free download and use at its discretion.
bladeandsoulguide

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:03:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 01:57:12 PM by bladeandsoulguide

a japan create bitcoin

but no one can control the bitcoin now

if some hacker can hack it?

buy and sell blade and soul gold  we accept bitcoins
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:56:53 AM

A japanese guy named satoshinakamoto is the head of bitcoins.And ofcourse as the head developer and head of  bitcoin network he can be able to manipulate bitcoins price because as a developer of a particular coin of course you' re the one holding the largest amount and quantity of your coin which you can use to manipulate bitcoins price

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:34:31 AM

Nobody owns the Bitcoin network much like no one owns the technology behind email. Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users around the world. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules. Bitcoin can only work correctly with a complete consensus among all users. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.

For more info try to read some FAQs from this site: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq#who-controls-the-bitcoin-network
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:30:32 AM

No one controls bitcoin, but if mass number of people using bitcoin sell all their bitcoin it can have an effect on bitcoins price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: