Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins?  (Read 46400 times)
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

Probably no one. Bitcoin is a system and no other 3rd party control it , it is run by computer software which was programmed by satoshi nakamoto (guys says and we belive this, but it is still a history)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:57:22 PM

Actually, the founder of bitcoin is still unknown because I find news mostly very different from one news to other news. But bitcoin fully controlled by software that controls bitcoin already exists on the system. I am sure of bitcoin taken care by many people or companies. But I do not know for sure, maybe here nothing could justify the same so that we can equally understand  Wink
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:11:39 PM

Who controls the Bitcoins?  Greg Maxwell.  Everyone knows that.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:28:02 PM

No one controls bitcoin for sure, thats why its called decentralized platform, if bitcoin was centralized than we may have called bitcoin as another electronic currency rather than cryptocurrrency. And for sure if that was the case, bitcoin will not have the value it has right now.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:39:55 PM

There are not people who control the bitcoin (At least for now) because there are not be found weakness of bitcoin, that is why bitcoin become popular and bitcoin's price is expensive, it is something new in the world.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:42:10 PM

I think bitcoin as the money basically, no one can control it even if the person has a lot of bitcoin. many people try to control and manipulate the price of bitcoin, but in the end it all failed and ended up with no good. Well, I guess we do not need to pay attention to it, we need to do is make bitcoin that we have become a lot
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:33:39 PM

There are not people who control the bitcoin (At least for now) because there are not be found weakness of bitcoin, that is why bitcoin become popular and bitcoin's price is expensive, it is something new in the world.

Bitcoin can't be controlled by any institution nor any forms of government body.

And because it can't own, other institutions will make their own version of blockchain which in general, came from the original bitcoin blockchain technology.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:44:38 PM

I think people who are holding a lots of money or bitcoin that can control the price of bitcoin..
But i think those are big exchange site or trading site who are holding a lot  bitcoin that they can sell them in other trading site.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

bitcoin is anonymous and therefore no one is controlling bitcoin, some people think that china is controlling bitcoin while other says that japan has a better hold on bitcoin i think these are just the false clams and there is no reality in such kind of statement, to me no one is controlling bitcoin.
Bostonias

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:13:17 AM

bitcoin is anonymous and therefore no one is controlling bitcoin, some people think that china is controlling bitcoin while other says that japan has a better hold on bitcoin i think these are just the false clams and there is no reality in such kind of statement, to me no one is controlling bitcoin.

The Chinese controls the mining of the bitcoin. They have more than 60% of the total hashing power in the world.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:50:37 AM

The Chinese controls the mining of the bitcoin. They have more than 60% of the total hashing power in the world.

Even though they control the mining but still they cant  manipulate or  control the  bitcoins price since  the coin is already spread throughout the world and  not only china  has the  holder of such big amounts. We wont  know since bitcoin is anonymous but for sure there are huge  bitcoins holders out there. The controlers of bitcoins price are us  the people who are using it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:46:29 AM

Plenty of people thinks that the Chinese people have control over Bitcoin because half of the mining equipment is there. They are the highest earning country in terms of Bitcoin mining but that doesn't mean that they control Bitcoins.

Whales can control the Bitcoin market by doing a pump and dump scam, etc. They can make the market move by just selling their coins or by buying more coins. But, still that doesn't mean the whales control Bitcoins.

No one controls Bitcoins. But because there are people who have invested millions of money into Bitcoin, they can control the market, the mining, etc. They are able to control a part of Bitcoin but not the Bitcoin as a whole.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:05:34 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin?
[/quote

I think no one controls bitcoin .
Thats how bitcoin really awesome.
The controller it might be,  the bitcoin users.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:29:47 PM

no body controls it because satoshi made it fully open source and all the transactions are directly stored into the bitcoin netwok and the most common question with this is about blockchain.let me tell you bitcoin is not blockchain. that is a explorer site where everyone can see each others btc related transavtions and balance and so on

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:34:13 PM

no body controls it because satoshi made it fully open source and all the transactions are directly stored into the bitcoin netwok and the most common question with this is about blockchain.let me tell you bitcoin is not blockchain. that is a explorer site where everyone can see each others btc related transavtions and balance and so on
While I feel sorry for your over-confidence,I like your post because it still makes some sense or shows that you know what you're talking about unlike other posters.Mate,blockchain is NOT blockchain.info.It's a public ledger of all bitcoin transactions executed.Think of it as "blocks" chained together.On the other side,blockchain.info is a web based wallet and a block explorer.Precisely,gives you details about the transactions.

Please read through this article : http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2016/02/02/cio-explainer-what-is-blockchain/
Bostonias

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

In general, the bitcoin is controlled by nobody. But the people with media exposure can influence people's opinion.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:34:50 AM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?
According To Me Every Person Who Had Bitcoin Now A Days Controls Them Because Its A P2P Currency....
Some People think That China Controls The Bitcoin Because Most Of the Mining Equipment is There but Its Not True.....
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:43:51 AM

correct. bitcoin is not something that could be controlled by one person. and the other side everyone can control their bitcoins. because everyone is boss in bitcoin this is the best fact in bitcoin.
you have bitcoin mean you are your own bank. and you have full control on your money.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:50:53 AM

correct. bitcoin is not something that could be controlled by one person. and the other side everyone can control their bitcoins. because everyone is boss in bitcoin this is the best fact in bitcoin.
you have bitcoin mean you are your own bank. and you have full control on your money.
Bitcoin gives us the power of having our own bank which means we could control our bitcoin unlike any other currency system.

Technically the bitcoin network is safeguarded by miners and still they are not controlling it. In a decentralized system the fact of no power is always should be maintained. That is what happening with bitcoin system too.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:56:11 PM

Bitcoin gives us the power of having our own bank which means we could control our bitcoin unlike any other currency system.

Technically the bitcoin network is safeguarded by miners and still they are not controlling it. In a decentralized system the fact of no power is always should be maintained. That is what happening with bitcoin system too.

It is true. that the US is someone who controls the bitcoin, because we provided a wallet that is where we can control all the things that exist in the bitcoin. and technically indeed bitcoin awake by miners and miners couldn't control the bitcoin network. Run bitcoin network so that it automatically and can not controlled anyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: