Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins?  (Read 46400 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?

some dude in a tin-foil hat told me ===>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus

Cheesy

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:58:54 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?

Cheesy
Bitcoin has become synonymous with impotence government agencies and other regulators, for the first time in many years they were not able to stop any payments to other countries or to control the movement of capital.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:58:47 PM

Everyone takes on some of the Bitcoin management. This is the advantage of it, everyone is responsible for his own.
yes that is right to say but there is not a single person or group of people who are controlling bitcoin. because bitcoin is a decentralize currency and not a single country can claim it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:22:06 PM

I'm shocked when I read the information about what interesting statistics presented entrepreneur from Finland Risto Pietila, spoke about the fact that half of all Bitcoin currently belongs to only 927 users.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:52:44 PM

I'm shocked when I read the information about what interesting statistics presented entrepreneur from Finland Risto Pietila, spoke about the fact that half of all Bitcoin currently belongs to only 927 users.
Why you are surprised? Really i dont believe you thinked it would be different, early adopters has several coins, Nakamoto holds 1 milion bitcoins, and there are some others that has big ammounts, some of  them hasnt sold all their bitcoins, besides that exchanges adress hold several bitcoins as well, cloud and hyip ponzis and scammers has stolen several bitcoin as well, soo honest people are under 500 bitcoins in the general.
I had forgot to talk about big miners that does have more then one adress to the new coins for sure, i believe the whales group has a huge power at bitcoin, but who try to make bitcoin bigger are the miners with their huge capital.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:05:13 PM

Why you are surprised? Really i dont believe you thinked it would be different, early adopters has several coins, Nakamoto holds 1 milion bitcoins, and there are some others that has big ammounts, some of  them hasnt sold all their bitcoins, besides that exchanges adress hold several bitcoins as well, cloud and hyip ponzis and scammers has stolen several bitcoin as well, soo honest people are under 500 bitcoins in the general.
I had forgot to talk about big miners that does have more then one adress to the new coins for sure, i believe the whales group has a huge power at bitcoin, but who try to make bitcoin bigger are the miners with their huge capital.
Interesting information is also looked after reading these lines. It turns out the network Bitcoin creator Satoshi have approximately 980,000 Bitcoins counts that exceed a billion dollars.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:15:04 PM

Cheesy
Bitcoin has become synonymous with impotence government agencies and other regulators, for the first time in many years they were not able to stop any payments to other countries or to control the movement of capital.

"they"... Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:17:44 PM

Hah nice question,the thing is we can't name a person exactly,I think there are some sort of regulations or people contolling it but is is really not noticeable and we can't say for sure,all I can say is that there may be some controlling being made either by an organization or by some people which are involved with BTC.But I don't think that it means this is something wrong,in some cases it can be also a good thing

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:20:01 PM

It will be interesting to see if any of these super whales decides to sell their stashes of bitcoins and what effect that would have on the Bitcoin price. I think selling 1M bitcoins all at once will be enough to crash the price to the lower three digits. Besides, I don't think that scammers would be keeping the bitcoins they stole. I would get rid of them as soon as possible, though I'm not a scammer myself, so they might in fact be of a different opinion.
Jonar21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:56:43 PM

Hah nice question,the thing is we can't name a person exactly,I think there are some sort of regulations or people contolling it but is is really not noticeable and we can't say for sure,all I can say is that there may be some controlling being made either by an organization or by some people which are involved with BTC.But I don't think that it means this is something wrong,in some cases it can be also a good thing
after the closing of the famous Silk Road number of illegal trading platforms in the darknet has increased significantly. Recall that in the report of Kaspersky Lab claimed that every second Internet user ever becoming a victim of online fraud in June this year, but in cases where illegal schemes used Bitcoin, accounted for only 3% of such episodes.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:59:11 PM

after the closing of the famous Silk Road number of illegal trading platforms in the darknet has increased significantly. Recall that in the report of Kaspersky Lab claimed that every second Internet user ever becoming a victim of online fraud in June this year, but in cases where illegal schemes used Bitcoin, accounted for only 3% of such episodes.

Wow, a terrible enough data for growth of the bitcoin. I think it's all something that should be replaced or given a substitute so that the image of the bitcoin not bad before all people who did not yet know the bitcoin properly. Bitcoin indeed has the potential to be used in some illegal transactions, since the system is transparent but not bitcoin can be known who its owners be it an excellent bait
fritzdark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:40:47 PM

No one really has control of bitcoin because it is is decentralized in nature. people may have these private and public keys to take control but that doesn't mean that a certain person or people atr taking control of the whole bitcoin thing.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:42:55 PM

Wow, a terrible enough data for growth of the bitcoin. I think it's all something that should be replaced or given a substitute so that the image of the bitcoin not bad before all people who did not yet know the bitcoin properly. Bitcoin indeed has the potential to be used in some illegal transactions, since the system is transparent but not bitcoin can be known who its owners be it an excellent bait
Maybe it's all make for bitcoin popularity. But it is believed that all that is happening now cryptocurrency on the market, similar to the action that laid the idea that it is possible bitcoin is a big scam or so to say a big Ponzi scheme.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:45:08 PM

Well,I heard that  China miners have most of the hashing power in mining bitcoins, so i guess that might be China.
I suppose that basically, we have big players in China that are accumulating their profits. But im not sure is bitcoin controlled but anyone, i doubt it.
Yes maybe you're right, I also have such thoughts because every price gets pump/dump always start from china market.
China has a majority of the wealth in the world outside of the United States, and that wealth is also translated into its citizens. As such, and considering the insane amount of individuals within China's borders, it shouldn't surprise anyone that China has a lot of the alpha markets when it comes to Bitcoin. Pumps and dumps will start because whales sue those markets for their volume and money.
nikrobi

Activity: 303
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:14:57 PM

Everybody controls bitcoins. I control my owns, you control yours... It's a free and decentralized currency, the perfect money for the future and for the autonomy of each person in the world.
We will see many people trying to control the bitcoins yet to be the poweful, but many others user will react and don't let this happen. Maybe China is trying to control it, but it won't be so easy for them... Another bitcoiners can create a strategy to stop them.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:36:16 AM

Bitcoin was controlled by its users. Basically, no one manage it. If you want to join in official bitcoin currency, trade it with dollars in crypto currency trading sites.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

The key feature of bitcoin is it can't be controlled or looked after by anybody, it needs to be circulated to let the network run ahead.
This is the best part of bitcoins because if it would be controlled, we might not see stability in markets at such high prices.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:08:18 PM

No one controls bitcoin in general, as it was designed to be decentralized and to remain as is in the long run. It's true that China might possess a significant portion of the hash power of the whole network but that doesn't mean that Chinese miners would be able to do whatever they want to do with bitcoin. 51% attack is very possible however they wouldn't do that knowing that it would potentially destroy bitcoin and the network as a whole.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

Are you seriously asking that ? Why dont you learn the basics of bitcoin before asking the most stupid questions imaginable. Bitcoin was made so it cannot be controlled that's the whole point of it. Will your next question be something like how is bitcoin created or stupid crap ? You habe google use it! You have a brain too I hope. Use them together. Google plus a brain = knowledge and answers.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:37:31 PM

We all do. I do not think there is somebody who really controls Bitcoin, it's nobody's propery (at least not anybody that we know). However, the biggest part of mining is controlled by China as far as I know. I hope nobody owns and controls Bitcoin so that we can all be free when using it and take our own choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: