Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins?  (Read 46400 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

Miners control bitcoin. Network in their hand and most from china. And they also control price.  Wink

I partially agree with you. The miners are securing the bitcoin because users give value to this. So my view, even though how to control something which is unregulated, is devs because maintain the code, miners because secure the network during mining process, full nodes because they validate the transactions and blocks from miners, and relay them to other full nodes and the normal users because promote the currency, thus increasing the value of it. So imo the bitcoin community controls bitcoin
The bitcoin community as a whole control the bitcoin. As quoted miners are much important as they are responsible group to generate and secure the coins. This is followed by the developer team who support with the perfect systematic process for miners as well the user community who are the sole responsible group for speculating more about the move and make it successful.

I think each part are as important as anyone.  Developers developing codes, upgrades and fixing glitches and bugs, miners securing transactions, nodes hosts verifying transactions and the community of traders, merchant, users giving value thru demands to Bitcoin.  I think they are the people that control every aspect of Bitcoin economy and technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

I think the stakeholders of bitcoins is the one who controls the bitcoin, because he or she can ise the bitcoin as he or she wanted. And because of the influences of many people who owns bitcoin it becomes more valuable.

Did you mean stockholder/shareholder? Because stakeholder is a another thing. Stakeholders don't have any share on the company, they simply depend on the company that if the company closes down, their business will close down as well. Since bitcoin is built by the market, stakeholders don't control bitcoin at all

I understand what you mean to say

But you are evidently misusing the term "stakeholder". As per dictionary, a stakeholder is "a person or group owning a significant percentage of a company's shares". I think the proper term to use here is affiliated or just dependent company. Nevertheless, shareholders and stakeholders (as you mean it) are basically in the same boat. If you are a small shareholder you are as irrelevant as a small stakeholder. On the other hand, even if you as a company depend on some other company, the latter can be heavily depending on you as well. For example, if you are a major consumer, your supplier may have serious issues too if you decide to change it

Stakeholders, shareholder, and stockholders are all tricky terms. They all look the same thing. Stake and Share mean the same thing, and having a "stock" means that you're holding a share/stake. It seems all synonymous to each other.

Shareholders and stockholders are the same thing. They both own a part of the company. They are interchangeable terms like "attorney" and "lawyer". That's pretty easy to comprehend but in "stakeholders", some believe that being a stakeholder only mean that you depend on the company but don't you don't own any part of the company. For example, you own a company that gets a supply from another company. You're a stakeholder of that company. People that work for the company are called 'stakeholders' as well because when the company closes down, they will be affected.

On the other hand, some say that "stakeholders" mean that you're a part of the company (and depend on it) and you also own a part of the company. So if you're an employee in a company and you bought some shares, you're called a "stakeholder".

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

No one really controls bitcoin like governments do on fiat. However, miners have a large say on what would be the path of bitcoin--to create a new fork due to a 51% attack or to continue the chain that has been on for years. But who would--in their sane mind--perform such an attack that will destroy their whole investment anyways?

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?

There are some member here they says China is the one who controls Bitcoin, Due to China owned the biggest percentage of bitcoin mining farms, and their the one also holding a biggest average percentage of bitcoin in the whole world. But for me Bitcoin be control by any country.
but i myself not agree with that, to me i think bitcoin is not under the control of any one not only china but any other country or people have no control over bitcoin. bitcoin is a universal and decentralize currency and therefore it is not under the control of any start or person or group of people.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:46:46 PM

Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?

There are some member here they says China is the one who controls Bitcoin, Due to China owned the biggest percentage of bitcoin mining farms, and their the one also holding a biggest average percentage of bitcoin in the whole world. But for me Bitcoin be control by any country.
i am not agree with this that if China have the majority of bitcoin users then they can control bitcoin or can manipulate the price of bitcoin to me i think it is not so easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin is now decentralize currency and is not under the control of any one.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
mikecgna

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

i am not agree with this that if China have the majority of bitcoin users then they can control bitcoin or can manipulate the price of bitcoin to me i think it is not so easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin is now decentralize currency and is not under the control of any one.
The price on the stock exchange can be controlled using the drop sequence currency and spreading rumors about the bad performance. Then a lot of people are rushing to sell, and those who just threw on the bitcoin market, immediately after the fall start to buy more. Thus earn. But control can be different and yet there is no capacity to implement it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

Bitcoin and others altcoins are decentralized, what this mean is that it cannot be control by an individual, company or country. The one in individual possession is what he or she has control over. The reason why many countries are having problems adopting bitcoin is because they cannot control it.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

Bitcoin and others altcoins are decentralized, what this mean is that it cannot be control by an individual, company or country. The one in individual possession is what he or she has control over. The reason why many countries are having problems adopting bitcoin is because they cannot control it.
That's true,BTC can't be controlled,that's the main reason it's so popular,and in some countries-unpopular-if you want to keep to the same system that has always been around-you don't adopt BTC-that's why we are seeing countries which are restricting the use of BTC.We can't do much about it really-I just hope that as time pass everyone will understand that BTC isn't something to be afraid of,but rather a unique opportunity

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:49:30 AM

I guess it's the investors, who control the course. Users, in fact. Including you, if you personally buy and sell btcs. But it is important to understand, that your control over Bitcoin is proportional to how much you own.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

I think those who are investing bigger btc amounts controlls the currency today thats why it booms its price, and many of them were now gaining profits, as they hold their bitcoin and hold for another price increase and sell it to the buyers. But this kind of strategy doesn't always take effect immediately specially when the exchange values fluctuates in the market, price will be decreasing sometime in an erratic scenario.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

I think those who are investing bigger btc amounts controlls the currency today thats why it booms its price, and many of them were now gaining profits, as they hold their bitcoin and hold for another price increase and sell it to the buyers. But this kind of strategy doesn't always take effect immediately specially when the exchange values fluctuates in the market, price will be decreasing sometime in an erratic scenario.
Most of us for sure, not all of us are big investors but we do benefit on the constant price increase of bitcoin, this is the moment where predicting is easy and it gives us easy money as well. If only I have a bigger amount of money, I would take bigger risk buying at the current price now, I have this confidence that I have not felt before and this confidence tells me to buy and hold longer. The demand has been increasing, therefore I conclude that we who created that demand controls Bitcoins.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

It is true that the bitcoin is decentralized, but that does not mean that china can’t control its price, because if you look at how many bitcoin users are located in china means that if the Chinese government puts some laws against it than thing will change, just like what is happening right now.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

I guess it's the investors, who control the course. Users, in fact. Including you, if you personally buy and sell btcs. But it is important to understand, that your control over Bitcoin is proportional to how much you own.

I'm thinking that many are controlling the course of bitcoin and most of them are the whales. But for most of us who are just small time bitcoin traders we don't have something to control with it. Instead we can help the adoption of bitcoin by simply keep on using it or spending it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

i do not think that now bitcoin can be control by any single person or group of people. i think now bitcoin has become more and more stable and decentralize  currency of the world and hope that bitcoin will remain decentralize for ever.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Is difficult to understand for the people that bitcoin is completely decentralized I tried to explain once without success.  Sad

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

i do not think that now bitcoin can be control by any single person or group of people. i think now bitcoin has become more and more stable and decentralize  currency of the world and hope that bitcoin will remain decentralize for ever.
We need to accept that bitcoin can be control by someone or by a group because it has a limited supply and that is the cause or reason why big people can control the bitcoin especially the price of it. Chinese can control the bitcoin if they like because of the volume of miners and investors there.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency found by a person satoshi nakamoto.It is not controlled by any one.At first, it was worth $1, but due to increase in demand and its unmatchable block chain system, its price has reached now$1280.It is said that bitcoin would even replace US Dollar as global reserve currency.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

investors or users themselves, if the set of users with large capital to do a thing will certainly give effect to the price of bitcoin, The controls exist on the user's own dude
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

investors or users themselves, if the set of users with large capital to do a thing will certainly give effect to the price of bitcoin, The controls exist on the user's own dude

Yeah but who can afford the large amount can make the big movement. But now with its price I doubt somebody could buy that large amount.
It will be those who have patience and been holding bitcoin for a long time can make a great effect. Ithink they would need a group also to join their coins or they would dump or pump at the same time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

Yeah but who can afford the large amount can make the big movement. But now with its price I doubt somebody could buy that large amount.
It will be those who have patience and been holding bitcoin for a long time can make a great effect. Ithink they would need a group also to join their coins or they would dump or pump at the same time.

Whales can influence on bitcoin price because they hold the large amount and make big impact on bitcoin market. Chinese are important players too. If you think carefuly you will come to the conclusion that majority of bitcoins is actualy in hands of relatively small number of people and all others have just tiny pieces.

malaj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: