Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS xbox stuff  (Read 499 times)
thomison360 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:21:53 AM

Hey guys im new here and I don't have any btc yet but I do have some xbox stuff I'd be willing to sell to get some of my 1st btc  Smiley

The 1st item I have is a 12 month xbox liv gold subscription .... it is unopen and I don't mind using escrow or sending pictures or how you may want to do it to assure both ends of deal are meet.

The next thing I have is a street fight vs tekken collector edition arcade fight sticks. I only use it about 6 times and I just don't play the game any more to hang on to it. Its really nice though and I still have the nice box and everything  Smiley

I also have 2 ring of death 360s I don't feel like messing with so id like to sell those 4 super cheep

Im not sure if people will be interested in this but if anybody play madden ultimate team for madden 2013 for the 360 I have a lot of good rare legendary cards. If anybody is interested hit me up and I can let u know which players I have.

Hit me up with offeres on any of things if interested.... I new and glad to be a part of the community hopefully I can gain some good community reputation with this as well  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: