Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term loan  (Read 574 times)
xxcorruptionxx (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:16:17 PM

Hello,

Im looking for a short term loan of about .6 btc, i will payback within the end of the week. I will pay intrest as well Smiley Please let me know Smiley
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 03:20:14 PM

If you dont have any collateral to offer for you loan request then better lock this thread or else you will get a lot of negative feedback for asking a loan without a colateral
xxcorruptionxx (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:24:29 PM

how do you lock it
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:28:12 PM

If you dont have any collateral to offer for you loan request then better lock this thread or else you will get a lot of negative feedback for asking a loan without a colateral

Yea, you can't be serious about this. Noone will take this seriously as well. Post an idea of the colateral first so they can know what are they getting into.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:28:57 PM

how do you lock it

you can see the left end of the bottom to lock this thread, or you can see this link http://prntscr.com/a111z8

xxcorruptionxx (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

My idea of collateral is either my mining equiptiment or laptop im willing to ship it out to or my trading account on polenex i have XMR, Bytecoin and i also have litecoin there to.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:43:17 PM

My idea of collateral is either my mining equiptiment or laptop im willing to ship it out to or my trading account on polenex i have XMR, Bytecoin and i also have litecoin there to.

Not the idea or anything, show them all in one bold statement so you can easily get fast response from the lenders. You know even newly registered here can do lending here but make it in a proper post. Because you are newly registered expect some suspicious thinkings from other person here. That's the life when you are making loan in the community online.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 03:44:22 PM

If you have altcoins as collateral , I would suggest you to contact Quickseller who accepts altcoins as collateral but do provide him a valid collateral.
xxcorruptionxx (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

I understand that and im not getting mad at alll. One user already told me to suck his nuts. I will try quickseller. the loan would only be till the end of this week thats all. Its a short term note and im willing to pay interest as well and i understand the term.
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:57:26 PM

I understand that and im not getting mad at alll. One user already told me to suck his nuts. I will try quickseller. the loan would only be till the end of this week thats all. Its a short term note and im willing to pay interest as well and i understand the term.

are you really think, we are so idiots to lend you .6 btc to entrusted newbie user without any guarantee

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:18:13 PM

Why not just sell your altcoins instead of asking a loan? If you sell, you dont need to pay for the interest and its a savings for you
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Those mining equipment's cant be used as collateral unless you can find someone from your area who can pick it up and hold it till you pay up your loan. If you have a poloniex account I think you can use those alt coins in their lending platform. Not sure how it works.
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

i have XMR, Bytecoin and i also have litecoin there to.

Can you state clearly how much of these alt you have ? Remember that if you use alt as collateral, they have to be at least 120% value of your asked loan (0.72 BTC).

Why not just sell your altcoins instead of asking a loan? If you sell, you dont need to pay for the interest and its a savings for you

Maybe because he wants to keep them hoping it will reach a higher value and sell them at that moment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: