Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to earn 5 euros by tomorrow morning,any jobs propositions?  (Read 466 times)
PerfectS (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:34:19 PM

Hi guys.Since i had troubes with my college exames fees i had to take a loan of 25 euros.I gathered most of the money to give back to my friend and i am 5 euros short and i am supposed to give the entire loan by tomorrow.I tried to sell some of the accounts i have on digital goods marketplace but i failed.Can you suggest some kind of a quick job so that i can earn those 5 euros i need.I can retype documents,enter data and similar jobs
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:45:02 PM

i am supposed to give the entire loan by tomorrow
Is he a friend or a bank ? anyways try the link.

yo
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:46:14 PM

If you are good at holdem poker, you can easily do it until tomorrow. I sugest betcoin.ag. It's hard to find a job here that fast and get paid €5.

Good luck Smiley

PerfectS (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

A promise is a promise,plus this guy pay twice a month.And i dont gamble anymore,not even poker
Tavos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 06:22:53 PM

A promise is a promise,plus this guy pay twice a month.And i dont gamble anymore,not even poker
Try captcha solving. Seriously though, its 5 bucks. What kinda of a friend is he? Honestly, I don't think he would mind if you asked for a small extention. You could try going around in real life doing odd jobs for people. Would be much quicker

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

Try begging with a "bitcoin accepted" sign in the public. Be sure to look very poor Wink
There will definitely be someone that will give you some money.

Joke beside. If you have any graphics skills, try providing them for a very cheap price. Maybe also make some designs before you open a thread to add to your portfolio.
PerfectS (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:42:46 PM

Try captcha solving. Seriously though, its 5 bucks. What kinda of a friend is he? Honestly, I don't think he would mind if you asked for a small extention. You could try going around in real life doing odd jobs for people. Would be much quicker

He is a good friend but he is also a student who has bills to pay.He loaned me the money when i needed it the most so its fair i give him the money back as promised.Unfortunatelly  i dont have any design skills that i can offer.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:09:44 AM

The only task that I can offer you is to do faucets but you need ample of time before you can make a decent income here I have fauce rotator where I have a long list of litecoin dogecoin and bitcoin faucets you need to register on yobit use the wallets from yobit for all the faucets so you can convert all your coins to bitcoin and withdraw using bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: