Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMAZING PROMO , 0.01BTC BITCOIN POKER MONEY***** closed , hit the 20 man mark  (Read 1207 times)
bitcoin110011 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:05:15 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 11:49:20 PM by bitcoin110011

we have closed this promo
all players who signed up have either recieved or will be recieving the funds tomarrow as we hit the 20 man mark
BITCOIN ONLINE POKER PROMO

Open an account via our website www.uniquebinary.com ( poker freeroll)
make a deposit , play 100 raked hands , any limit
send a message via the website or here PM
get a Player to player  transfer of 0.01BTC into your account
you will also get a free ticket to the free 250 thank you freeroll , and to the other 3 we will  be hosting next week
min deposit 0.05BTC
valid until 2/15.2016
only first 20 accounts available

AFTER AN AMAZING FREEROLL THAT WAS HELD LAST WEEK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353834.0

we will host another one next week at the same time on 3 different sites stay tuned

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  [BTCJACK]  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
liveitup

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:41:14 AM

I opened my account via your website

username :liveitup1988
please check ,
i will make a deposit small one and then try the 100 raked hands , when will you send the money?
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

I opened my account via your website

username :liveitup1988
please check ,
i will make a deposit small one and then try the 100 raked hands , when will you send the money?

I just verified that you are under me,
ticket to freeroll already sent , please check under name and bonuses , website
as soon as you reach 100 raked hands , just PM me or send me a message via the website and I will credit your account with 0.01BTC
also try the poker table starter that pays out 100-150% rakeback it will pay you back more than what you are paying in rake,
GL at the poker tables  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
bitcoinnow100

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:48:52 AM

I opened an account last week when the freeroll was on and won second place , since then i played over 100 raked hands will you send me the 0.01 BTC as i did what you asked.
I will wait your response , please pay me for this
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:54:10 AM

PM me your username , i will check and if you hit 100 raked hands I will send the 0.01btc
The player to player transfer takes about 25-30 minutes to reach your account
tell me the username that you used, it would be easier via PM as i am not on this current board all the time

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:57:17 AM

Ah again am loving it.. was waiting for it  Kiss

Thanx again.Will tip for sure if i win. Smiley
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:00:36 AM

Ah again am loving it.. was waiting for it  Kiss

Thanx again.Will tip for sure if i win. Smiley

GUYS
I NEED ALL YOUR USERNAMES FOR TICKETS , THIS WEEK THERE IS NOT ONLY A TICKET BUT A PASSWORD ENCRYPTED ONE AS WELL
REMEMBER TO GET THE TICKETS AND THE PASSWORD AND THE 0.01BTC PROMO , YOU MUST COME THROUGH THE WEBSITE
THIS IS MANAGING POKER ROOM RULES , NOT MY OWN
PLEASE PM ME  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:13:10 AM

PM me your username , i will check and if you hit 100 raked hands I will send the 0.01btc
tell me the username that you used, it would be easier via PM as i am not on this current board all the time

liveitup:
I have confirmed that you reached 100 raked hands , 0.01BTC is on its way to your account
please allow 25-30 minutes for it to show up in your account
it will be in your main wallet , not in the poker wallet , just trasfer from one to the other once it is in your account
GL and thanks for supporting us!

soflyrly

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:20:13 AM

username: sugafreesfc
I made a deposit
liveitup

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:26:17 AM

liveitup:
I have confirmed that you reached 100 raked hands , 0.01BTC is on its way to your account
please allow 25-30 minutes for it to show up in your account
it will be in your main wallet , not in the poker wallet , just trasfer from one to the other once it is in your account
GL and thanks for supporting us!

I just checked my accout , it is in 0.01 wow, thank you so much , i only had 0.005 in the first place , that is very very generous offer
from you bitcoin110011 , i hope i take this weeks freeroll , there ws only 16 players last week and it lasted about 2 hours , very easy as most of the players had no idea how to play , I made a big hand with kings vs. AJ to gain the chip lead , and then i won another big hand AK vs 88 i lost at heads up , but i was very happy now I can play some more poker , can I withdraw whenever I want?

What time this weeks freeroll , there will be more than one ?
I love poker : especially free poker money lmao Cheesy
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

username: sugafreesfc
I made a deposit

I just verified yes you are under me
pleae play the 100 raked hands  ( takes 20-30 min)
send me a PM I will check and send you the 0,01btc

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

Ahahah!

Oh damn guy you're really promoting your website aren't you?  Grin

That's good! Seems like your investing yourself a lot in this! I hope you'll continue to propose new things it's always good to see some new true website with good promotion and a great staff behind!!

Good luck Wink

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:54:50 AM

Alot of enquiries guys
please read qualifications on the website
2 players that have made a deposit are asking me for the money and have not met the qualification
please go to the website see OP and if you go through the qualifications you will recive your funds instantly when finished

so far 2 have claimed 18 left , will probably end by the end of today so get your promo money today!

jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:02:32 AM

What is the minimum deposit usual 0.05 or 0.01 and played 100 hands to get a bonus?thanks
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

What is the minimum deposit usual 0:05 or 0:01 and played 100 hands to get a bonus?thanks

min deposit is on the site 0.001
however in order to meet the qualifications 0.05 min deposit and 100 raked hands
this is very easy to reach takes about 1 hour of play and you can use the 100% rakeback table starter so you are practically guarenteed to reach
easy and safe and fun!

please read www.uniquebinary.com pokerfreeroll section "qualifications"

have fun and GL

bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:20:19 AM

BITCOIN ONLINE POKER PROMO

Open an account via our website www.uniquebinary.com ( poker freeroll)
make a deposit , play 100 raked hands , any limit
send a message via the website or here PM
get a Player to player  transfer of 0.01BTC into your account
you will also get a free ticket to the free 250 thank you freeroll , and to the other 3 we will  be hosting next week
min deposit 0.05BTC
valid until 2/15.2016
only first 20 accounts available

AFTER AN AMAZING FREEROLL THAT WAS HELD LAST WEEK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353834.0

we will host another one next week at the same time on 3 different sites stay tuned

As this is a very serious promo for me and i want to pay out every single one of you the PM that i am getting are ridiculous

player " i deposited 0.001 played 100 hands please pay"
ok so here is is what is a raked hand , a raked hand is when you contribute to the pot that an amount is taken from it i.e you played 0.10-.0.25 if you only paid the small and folded it doesnt count as you did not pay into that pot and therefore do not recieve 1 raked hnd for that.
You played 0.02-0.04 , the hand was all together 0.33 the rake of the hand was 0.01 however that is not a raked hand either as 0.005 that you paid is not even the minimum of the website and therefore is not calculated as a raked hand , that is why i set the min at 0.05 deposit and 0.10-0.25 min games so that every hand that you play will be considered a raked hand , on top of that if you opt in via table started you recieve 100-150% rakeback in other words you do not pay any rake at all on the contarary you recieve money more that you put in the rake.
I hope this explains the situation to everyone ,
BTW 3 have qualified so far and have recieved their funds
thanks for understanding guys!

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:55:22 AM

This may be too large if you must deposit a minimum of 0.05 with
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:07:14 PM

This may be too large if you must deposit a minimum of 0.05 with

Agree to this, IMHO its not really a promo if deposit is and 100hands played are required
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

if you decide to deposit less then i wont hold it against you
you may put less but reach the 100 raked hands

bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

*****UPDATE*****
six players have already met the requirements and have been paid
leaving 14 left
guys this promo is easy to reach
also stay tuned within 2-3 hours there will be another great freeroll comming up you can check the website but its not up on the bitcoin poker website yet only in about 2 hours

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: