Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] CSGO KEYS  (Read 682 times)
_karost (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:52:04 AM

Hi,

Im looking for a long term seller of CSGO KEYS.

I can offer 1.80USD TO 1.83USD PER KEY DEPENDING ON THE VOLUME OF KEYS YOU HAVE.

Comment your steam url and i will add you

thank you for reading
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:44:41 PM

I can sell in bulk for $1.85 / each. You would have to go first or we could use escrow.

-.sgmf
_karost (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:20:45 PM

BUMP BUMP Grin
Equinoxx

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:43:58 PM

BUMP BUMP Grin

How much do you want?

-.sgmf
_karost (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

BUMP BUMP!!!

Looking for 1.80 to 1.83 USD. I can buy long term, ranging in the thousand. But for a start 100s for now
Equinoxx

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

BUMP BUMP!!!

Looking for 1.80 to 1.83 USD. I can buy long term, ranging in the thousand. But for a start 100s for now

Lol. Can you provide proof of funds and accept escrow? I can easily provide for you.

-.sgmf
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:41:53 AM

BUMP BUMP!!!

Lol. Can you provide proof of funds and accept escrow? I can easily provide for you.
guys ,u selling ? how many keys u can supply daily ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Equinoxx

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

BUMP BUMP!!!

OP is looking to buy, I am trying to sell to him. But he is not responding Cheesy

-.sgmf
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

BUMP BUMP!!!

OP is looking to buy, I am trying to sell to him. But he is not responding Cheesy

Because he is a scammer. He is waiting for a victim with member rank or less who will go first without escrow Smiley
But maybe I'm wrong and he's legit.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:03:34 AM

BUMP BUMP!!!

Because he is a scammer. He is waiting for a victim with member rank or less who will go first without escrow Smiley
But maybe I'm wrong and he's legit.
don't charge me without evidence plz .

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:12:07 AM

don't charge me without evidence plz .
Do you have proof that you are not trying to scam? Proof of funds? Approving the use of escrow publicly? You have a lot to learn if you haven't learned the basic bitcointalk rule "Guilty until proven innocent"(yes the opposite of the popular saying)

Also wait what? Why are you hijacking someone else's topic for your sale?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:19:44 AM

Some misconception here - at least from my point of view.

User @_karost is trying to buy CS:GO key.

User @Equinoxx is trying to sell user @_karost CS:GO key.

User @santouao pop in and asked "who" is selling CS:GO key.

User @Equinoxx replied back to user @santouao saying he - @Equinoxx - is selling and user @_karost is buying but did not response.

User @Billyboy402 pop in saying user @_karost is probably trying to scam.

* User @_karost did not response to user @Equinoxx for only a little over 24 hours. Nothing is wrong with user @Equinoxx comment as he was just trying to answer user @santouao comment. But the other party ...*.

User @santouao thought user @Billyboy402 is referring to him. And hence user @santouao asked for "proof" - or whatsoever.

User @Mickeyb pop in and said @santouao in a harsh way.

Next up, user @jacktheking pop in and try to clear the misunderstanding - at least from his point of view.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:24:11 AM

~snip~
And that is exactly why people shouldn't conduct their trades in another person's sale thread.
Equinoxx

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:56:58 AM

~snip~
And that is exactly why people shouldn't conduct their trades in another person's sale thread.

I know what you mean.

I was just trying to sell to OP.

-.sgmf
_karost (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:36:46 PM

Bump.

Guys i am still buying!! I can take a pic of my btc and i am willing to go first,  But always small trades first.

Could someone explain why when i post a reply, it doesnt appear
_karost (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:40:44 AM

Bump.

Guys i am still buying!! I can take a pic of my btc and i am willing to go first,  But always small trades first.

Could someone explain why when i post a reply, it doesnt appear
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

You bumping a bit too frequent.

I am selling keys at $2 / key.

-.sgmf
_karost (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:27:27 AM

oops sorry im bumping too often. Didn't know there was a limit to it. Apologies.

Looking to buy from 1.83 to 1.85 still, buying in 100s for long term

Sorry 2 is a little too high.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: