Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the BitFunder SDice pass through trading so cheaply?  (Read 3410 times)
JordanL (OP)
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 05:36:29 PM

I would be greatly thankful if one or more of the really smart people who post huge amounts of useful information here would take the time to explain something to me. Why is the Satoshi Dice asset on Bitfunder.com trading at a significantly lower rate than the SDice shares on Mpex, or similar pass throughs?

S. Dice on Mpex is trading around 0.0047 - 0.0048 BTC. Havelock Investments released what appears to me to be a nearly identical S.Dice pass through (backed up 1 to 1 with shares on Mpex, 95% dividend payout)... those shares sold at 0.0048 seemingly as fast as they could issue them, and are still trading at that rate. Yet the SDice asset on Bitfunder has been selling for around 0.0041 - 0.0044 per share.

If anyone has any incite into this, please share it with me. I searched the forum and other places before posting this, but I couldn't anything that explained this price discrepancy.

Is there something wrong with the platform, or the issuer? Something else I'm missing that makes this asset less valuable than the others? Or is it currently just a real good deal, that I should keep buying until it climes to around 0.0047 - 0.0048?

Just to be clear, this is the fund I'm talking about: https://bitfunder.com/asset/G.SDICE

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time in an attempt to enlighten me. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowjob

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 06:26:47 PM

The shares at Havelock are 0.48 each, representing 100 shares bunch. They are not 1-1.

As for BitFunder SDice, I assume people bought them in smaller quantities and the dividends were smaller so it's hard to feel the money and they wanted to move on. I believe MPex put in the steep fee for 30 BTC to deter such frivolous investors. As for Havelock, the investment platform is so much more pleasing to the eye, the trades are free, and the proprietor is provably legit that it's worth buying the bundled up shares for.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 06:48:30 PM

The shares at Havelock are 0.48 each, representing 100 shares bunch. They are not 1-1.

Right, they are packaged in 100 share groups for .48, what I meant was basically that they are backed up by an equal amount of shares on Mpex.

As for BitFunder SDice, I assume people bought them in smaller quantities and the dividends were smaller so it's hard to feel the money and they wanted to move on. I believe MPex put in the steep fee for 30 BTC to deter such frivolous investors. As for Havelock, the investment platform is so much more pleasing to the eye, the trades are free, and the proprietor is provably legit that it's worth buying the bundled up shares for.

Okay interesting, so the suggestion is that Bitfunder is not as demonstrably legit as Havelock, and not as user friendly. Although, I could be wrong, but I think right now Bitfunder does substantially more volume than Havelock, so that would seem to indicate that some people are comfortable tradiong there.
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 07:31:26 PM

There are a couple factors at work here:

1: You get less dividends from a pass-through than for the real thing. Since you only get 95% of the dividend (pass-through operator gets the other 5%), it makes sense that the price should average about 5% lower.

2: Bitfunder is relatively new, for people to buy shares they have to set up an account and fund it.

3: All the people who bought using GLBSE have been stuck with no way out for several months. If one bought shares before GLBSE disappeared, and wanted to sell for whatever reason, they were stuck. The passthrough recently opened up on Bitfunder, and so all those people itching to sell have built up a large sell pressure, pushing down the price. This factor will go away slowly as those people looking to exit sell their shares and the price will stabilize close to the MPEx price.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Bowjob

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 07:34:50 PM

Right, they are packaged in 100 share groups for .48, what I meant was basically that they are backed up by an equal amount of shares on Mpex.

Okay interesting, so the suggestion is that Bitfunder is not as demonstrably legit as Havelock, and not as user friendly. Although, I could be wrong, but I think right now Bitfunder does substantially more volume than Havelock, so that would seem to indicate that some people are comfortable tradiong there.

At the moment, I see BitFunder's at 600k shares while Havelock is at 3k shares, representing 300k shares at MPEX. Keep in mind that Havelock's IPO was just released about a week ago while BitFunder was there a lot longer. I think BitFunder was a carry over of [GLBSE] Pass through right when S.Dice shares were first being offered. Further, I think a lot of people haven't seen Havelock yet or discovered its trading platform.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

There are a couple factors at work here:

1: You get less dividends from a pass-through than for the real thing. Since you only get 95% of the dividend (pass-through operator gets the other 5%), it makes sense that the price should average about 5% lower.

2: Bitfunder is relatively new, for people to buy shares they have to set up an account and fund it.

3: All the people who bought using GLBSE have been stuck with no way out for several months. If one bought shares before GLBSE disappeared, and wanted to sell for whatever reason, they were stuck. The passthrough recently opened up on Bitfunder, and so all those people itching to sell have built up a large sell pressure, pushing down the price. This factor will go away slowly as those people looking to exit sell their shares and the price will stabilize close to the MPEx price.

Think #3 here is the big one.  Some of the owners of the shares on Bitfunder are funds that are closing down and have to sell their assets.  Others will be people who want to sell and only now have the chance.  Havelock doesn't have people who wanted to get out of owning the shares - so there's no supply to compete with that being issued by the asset owner.

And #1 is also a significant factor.  If you only get 95% of dividends and have no means of converting to the 'real' shares then it's hard to justify a price over 95% of the MPEx price (if some clear means of converting was provided then arguably price should be very near to 100% of MPEx - depending on what it cost to convert).
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 08:35:14 PM

Thanks guys, that makes a lot of sense, I'll bet you're right on most counts there. It will be an interesting one to watch, that's for sure. Especially if S.Dice itself stays where it is, or goes up.
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 10:43:52 PM

I am surprised Deprived did not touch on this, as it was a comment he made just a bit ago that has had me thinking about the mostly nonexistant bid depth at BitFunder:

Bitfunder doesn't allow leveraging same funds across orders on multiple securities in the same wat LTC-Global/BTC.CO do - so unfortunately we have to keep more capital there to maintain same volume of orders.  Because of that I have to pass up marginally profitable trades - but there's enough decent opportunities there to still make trading there worthwhile.

Thanks Ian. Based on my casual observation, it seems as though there are a lot more trades occurring on Bitfunder than BTC.CO at the moment. Am I wrong about that?
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 12:40:09 AM

I guess it's because the asset claim page both for btct and bitfunder is on bitfunder. So everyone who wanted to liquidate quickly just stayed on bitfunder and drove the price down.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 12:54:20 AM

and yet, over on BitFunder the g.sdice stock has had much much more volume traded, 10's of thousands of shares traded vs the 61 gsdpt that have moved over at btct.co
looking through the trade history it seems to be mostly big buys, people taking advantage of the good deals.

I think GSDPT has ~7k shares total on btct.co right now.

I guess it's because the asset claim page both for btct and bitfunder is on bitfunder. So everyone who wanted to liquidate quickly just stayed on bitfunder and drove the price down.

Yeah, there was some confusion as to how to claim shares on btct.co, where you had to go to bitfunder, claim the shares, then request they actually go to btct.co.  I think we'll probably see another GSDPT import here before too long.

MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:02:51 AM

At the moment, I see BitFunder's at 600k shares while Havelock is at 3k shares, representing 300k shares at MPEX. Keep in mind that Havelock's IPO was just released about a week ago while BitFunder was there a lot longer. I think BitFunder was a carry over of [GLBSE] Pass through right when S.Dice shares were first being offered. Further, I think a lot of people haven't seen Havelock yet or discovered its trading platform.

A simple explanation could be that the BF PT is made out of people who bought at 32-34 entirely, whereas the HL PT is made out of people who bought at 37+ entirely. These significantly divergent populations would then unsurprisingly behave differently: the first are taking profits, the others are sitting on their purchase. Due to the cash flow differences this brings (because buyers are just as likely to flow into either PT "naturally" as sellers are likely to want to sell "naturally", leaving the effect described above unaccounted) the prices would diverge. It is, I guess, a sign of the inefficiency of the PT market that nobody is arbitraging this divergence into convergence, but then again this is a much more quaint sign than the fact that some of the original GLBSE PT shares sold for as high as 70 back in August.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
btcbids

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:41:10 AM

and yet, over on BitFunder the g.sdice stock has had much much more volume traded, 10's of thousands of shares traded vs the 61 gsdpt that have moved over at btct.co
looking through the trade history it seems to be mostly big buys, people taking advantage of the good deals.

I think GSDPT has ~7k shares total on btct.co right now.

Yeah, there was some confusion as to how to claim shares on btct.co, where you had to go to bitfunder, claim the shares, then request they actually go to btct.co.  I think we'll probably see another GSDPT import here before too long.

When I looked at it, it was very clear to me. No confusion at all. I did not have to singup with bitfunder to be able to claim my shares on btct and had the option. i am told that there were almost or over 100 shareholders to track, and can understand why terra did not want to try to manually track everything with a high risks of errors. no one has complained about not getting their shares or divs due at either location. since my original plan was to claim on btct, i was glad that he went through the trouble to allow to use both than tell us where we have to go by his decision or by other shareholders votes. you state that there was confusion on how to claim where there was not. he posted on the forums, he sent emails, and bitfunder sent emails to claim explaining everything very clearly.

okay it seems like I have not been clear enough.
If you have not visited https://bitfunder.com/claimGSDPT and claimed your shares then you are not on my list for your shares to be claimed at any exchange.

http://i50.tinypic.com/w77fm.png

*waits expectantly*

Oh crazy, I didn't realize Ukyo set that up.  Pretty cool actually, but I get now why some ppl are confused.  Not really intuitive to go to one exchange to claim shares on another.  Smiley  Thank you Carnth, an image is truly worth 1k words here.

I was originally dead set against bitfunder, and planned to claim my shares at btct. the more I see look at each one, i see that btct is a bunch of drama.
all over the place people using it to post msgs against each other, vote each other. first I was checking the website alot, to see what was there. then as things grew, so did the drama, I got tired of trying to use the votes as a usefull reference. almost all traded assets have some kind of negative mark, mud slung in their face, and its like getting opinionated scammer votes to me.  at least on the forums before someone or something is branded ppl cant just throw numbers on their profile and leave them there for everyone to see regardless of what its for. i saw bakewell move from btct to bitfunder, and if it was for the votes as a reason, i can understand pushing to do it without shareholder concent. do i agree with his holdingshares thing no? but even he has picked up and walked away from the drama even if he had to take a rep. hit to do it and has not even fought with anyone over it to try to be very adult about it, he let people say what they wanted, and that was that. that was a big price to pay i think for doing it, but people did not dump his asset. i held off on claiming my shares of gsdpt until recently to see how things turned out, and honestly, the only thing I coudl say about bitfunder in the mean time is that while I was not happy to setup with weexchange at first, it's actually pretty nice and very happy with it. i had a simple question, nothing urgent and posted a support ticket on bitfunder and had a response pretty quickly. the irc was nice to be able to just join for a few minutes and talk to people about things. and during all the drama.. all I saw on bitfunder, was focused growth. not only was it adding features people had requested, but i noticed that they were also adding features that were being requested of btct as they were being requested, and even without the drama, never made a big thing about out. things like the the dividend reinvest, and listing if the assets can increase shares on their own, or move with or without votes. I finally made my decision. it was pretty clear. i have quite a few share of sdice via gsdpt, erik is a great guy and very respectable. I have no problems paying terra for all the time and effort he is putting in to make sure i got my shares and dividends that was not an expected party of his duties and now balancing books for two exchanges. he has a proven track record as being someone trustworthy. i would rather pay a little to know I am in good hands, then go with some unknown or pay a bunch of money to trade on a place that has a few stocks and possibly higher chance of insulting me then helping me if i say the worng thing. also I am a buyer. i dont generally sell unles its a great deal. with bitfunder, i have paid almost nothiing to buy thousands of shares to earn divs off of since i only have to pay if and when i sell. I love the price being lower on bitfunder, I have bought quite a few shares at excellent price, it just adds as another reason why i have enjoyed it since. and i can actually say that for once in a long time now i have enjoyed playing with btc and assets again. interactive graphs are fun to zoom in and get details, the data tables are nice and dont just cut off with limits or span the entire page with all of my history. why are the shares so cheap? it could be any number of the things listed above. terras cut, bitfunder ppl selling off,dont think so because its more buys than sells,so it is not ppl who do not like bitfunder. i dont care, its a good and more fair price to me. also the best thing is that if ihave enough shares and wanted to go direct to mpex i think terra would doa transfer for me at no cost. isnt that the point? buy low in bulk, sell high in bulk, win!
btcbids

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:45:53 AM

if you look at the trade history, it was almost all buys, not sells and at that time reasonable prices. no big liquidation evident. if they did, they did not change the price compared to the coinbr prices at the time.
burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 02:05:51 AM

I was originally dead set against bitfunder, and planned to claim my shares at btct. the more I see look at each one, i see that btct is a bunch of drama.
all over the place people using it to post msgs against each other, vote each other. first I was checking the website alot, to see what was there. then as things grew, so did the drama, I got tired of trying to use the votes as a usefull reference. almost all traded assets have some kind of negative mark, mud slung in their face, and its like getting opinionated scammer votes to me.  at least on the forums before someone or something is branded ppl cant just throw numbers on their profile and leave them there for everyone to see regardless of what its for. i saw bakewell move from btct to bitfunder, and if it was for the votes as a reason, i can understand pushing to do it without shareholder concent. do i agree with his holdingshares thing no? but even he has picked up and walked away from the drama even if he had to take a rep. hit to do it and has not even fought with anyone over it to try to be very adult about it, he let people say what they wanted, and that was that. that was a big price to pay i think for doing it, but people did not dump his asset. i held off on claiming my shares of gsdpt until recently to see how things turned out, and honestly, the only thing I coudl say about bitfunder in the mean time is that while I was not happy to setup with weexchange at first, it's actually pretty nice and very happy with it. i had a simple question, nothing urgent and posted a support ticket on bitfunder and had a response pretty quickly. the irc was nice to be able to just join for a few minutes and talk to people about things. and during all the drama.. all I saw on bitfunder, was focused growth. not only was it adding features people had requested, but i noticed that they were also adding features that were being requested of btct as they were being requested, and even without the drama, never made a big thing about out. things like the the dividend reinvest, and listing if the assets can increase shares on their own, or move with or without votes. I finally made my decision. it was pretty clear. i have quite a few share of sdice via gsdpt, erik is a great guy and very respectable. I have no problems paying terra for all the time and effort he is putting in to make sure i got my shares and dividends that was not an expected party of his duties and now balancing books for two exchanges. he has a proven track record as being someone trustworthy. i would rather pay a little to know I am in good hands, then go with some unknown or pay a bunch of money to trade on a place that has a few stocks and possibly higher chance of insulting me then helping me if i say the worng thing. also I am a buyer. i dont generally sell unles its a great deal. with bitfunder, i have paid almost nothiing to buy thousands of shares to earn divs off of since i only have to pay if and when i sell. I love the price being lower on bitfunder, I have bought quite a few shares at excellent price, it just adds as another reason why i have enjoyed it since. and i can actually say that for once in a long time now i have enjoyed playing with btc and assets again. interactive graphs are fun to zoom in and get details, the data tables are nice and dont just cut off with limits or span the entire page with all of my history. why are the shares so cheap? it could be any number of the things listed above. terras cut, bitfunder ppl selling off,dont think so because its more buys than sells,so it is not ppl who do not like bitfunder. i dont care, its a good and more fair price to me. also the best thing is that if ihave enough shares and wanted to go direct to mpex i think terra would doa transfer for me at no cost. isnt that the point? buy low in bulk, sell high in bulk, win!

Eh, I know there was confusion.  I had to deal with the confused users personally.  Wink

Your post is really hard to read, and not particularly on topic.  Happy to discuss in another thread if you'd like.

Cheers.
btcbids

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:30:40 AM

Eh, I know there was confusion.  I had to deal with the confused users personally.  Wink

Your post is really hard to read, and not particularly on topic.  Happy to discuss in another thread if you'd like.

Cheers.

nice comback. Smiley

topic is why shares are so cheap.

a. people have said things like confusion over which to choose.

two buttons. btct and bitfunder. thats not very hard.
if they are that confused get off the internet.

confusion of why they have to go to one of the sites to pick the other? provided with the instructions. are you confused?

my reasoning that it is probably not confusion of site. in the end, what does that even have to do with the price??? off topic ?
i accidentally chose the wrong exchange! oh noes! i had better sell and sell CHEAP!... stop taking shots. you look like an ass.

b. people say there was a mass liquidation
coinbr charts compared to trade prices are within reason.

c. people have stated due to wanting to simply liquidate and choosing bitfunder over btct
either way, the shares would have just been liquidated on either exchange, and they would not have cared. dont you wish you had set it up? probably would not worried about confusion for bitfunder users.

d. my personal experience with the gsdpt shares, choosing an exchange, my trading, and the price it is effecting directly. and my opinion of why more people have chosen bitfunder of btct.

if you are unhappy that people are telling their opinions and experiences of your site outside of your thread where it is relevant and afraid other people will see it, then it is your problem. you do seem to however like take any shot you can get at others in their threads.

^^^ btw, that is still  ontopic, as an ongoing reasoning on why i chose my shares on bitfunder, and many others in regards to the confusion which is probably really just you confused why more people are not choosing btct. in fact, thats a response to you comment to the topic.

was this an easier read?

burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 06:45:22 AM

nice comback. Smiley

topic is why shares are so cheap.

a. people have said things like confusion over which to choose.

two buttons. btct and bitfunder. thats not very hard.
if they are that confused get off the internet.

confusion of why they have to go to one of the sites to pick the other? provided with the instructions. are you confused?

my reasoning that it is probably not confusion of site. in the end, what does that even have to do with the price??? off topic ?
i accidentally chose the wrong exchange! oh noes! i had better sell and sell CHEAP!... stop taking shots. you look like an ass.

b. people say there was a mass liquidation
coinbr charts compared to trade prices are within reason.

c. people have stated due to wanting to simply liquidate and choosing bitfunder over btct
either way, the shares would have just been liquidated on either exchange, and they would not have cared. dont you wish you had set it up? probably would not worried about confusion for bitfunder users.

d. my personal experience with the gsdpt shares, choosing an exchange, my trading, and the price it is effecting directly. and my opinion of why more people have chosen bitfunder of btct.

if you are unhappy that people are telling their opinions and experiences of your site outside of your thread where it is relevant and afraid other people will see it, then it is your problem. you do seem to however like take any shot you can get at others in their threads.

^^^ btw, that is still  ontopic, as an ongoing reasoning on why i chose my shares on bitfunder, and many others in regards to the confusion which is probably really just you confused why more people are not choosing btct. in fact, thats a response to you comment to the topic.

was this an easier read?

Definitely getting easier to read, thanks.

I don't have anything else to add.  Of course you're entitled to your opinion.

Cheers.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:53:46 PM

Too cheap? What if it's absurdly overpriced?
1) Can it be overpriced because this guy in a funny hat and a mask can close it down with a flip of switch when he gets his first phone call from a 3 letter agency and is asked to close down his illegal gambling site?
2) Can it be overpriced because it trades at 7+ PE? (over 7 times the annual earnings per share) and has no valuable assets (actually I have not seen the balance sheet. Have you?)
3) has no unique business model, that can not be copied with few programmers and mediocre web designer? (Why have I not copied this low-life business and launched my own gambling site? I consider gambling as a really disgusting business and I honestly do not give a flying fuck if you disagree. Wink
4) or is it because sdice can spin coin from IPO on sdice to make it look way better than it actually is? (This is a small price to pay if it helps to sell out it's final 6+ mil shares but becomes unnecessary when the IPO is sold out) <- pure speculation, do not get hysterical!
5) ...

PS! btcbids, your phobia of capital letters and "enter" key in not as cute as you think. Maybe you can skip the spacing between the words too, thiswillmakeyourpostsevenmore"fun"toread. LOL

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
btcbids

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:04:37 PM

1) Can it be overpriced because this guy in a funny hat and a mask can close it down with a flip of switch when he gets his first phone call from a 3 letter agency and is asked to close down his illegal gambling site?
2) Can it be overpriced because it trades at 7+ PE? (over 7 times the annual earnings per share) and has no valuable assets (actually I have not seen the balance sheet. Have you?)
3) has no unique business model, that can not be copied with few programmers and mediocre web designer? (Why have I not copied this low-life business and launched my own gambling site? I consider gambling as a really disgusting business and I honestly do not give a flying fuck if you disagree. Wink
4) or is it because sdice can spin coin from IPO on sdice to make it look way better than it actually is? (This is a small price to pay if it helps to sell out it's final 6+ mil shares but becomes unnecessary when the IPO is sold out) <- pure speculation, do not get hysterical!
5) ...

PS! btcbids, your phobia of capital letters and "enter" key in not as cute as you think. Maybe you can skip the spacing between the words too, thiswillmakeyourpostsevenmore"fun"toread. LOL

lol, agreed on all of the above.
apparently its becoming quite common for asset issuers to use varying methods to pump their share prices far far beyond reasonable earnings. its all fine for now. until the day that something clicks somewhere, and the price drops like a rock leaving a lot of people with near worthless crap. well.. except the issuers hehe they make out like a bandit in the meantime. but thats okay, everyone accepts it, and just hopes they are not the ones left holding the bag at the end.
Peter Lambert

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:14:13 PM

Concerning the total volume on BitFunder and btct: the passthrough has been trading on bitfunder a couple weeks longer on BitFunder, so naturally it would have a higher total volume.

1) is there any asset which cannot be shut down at the first call of a three letter agency?
2) What would you expect the PE to be for a stock of this type? 7+ seems reasonable to me.
3) SatoshiDice has been going for several months and making large amounts of money, where are all the copycats if it is so easy?
4) or maybe there are just many people that enjoy gambling, and this allows them to do that? Does anybody ever accuse the Lottery of playing their own game to increase the numbers?

lol, agreed on all of the above.
apparently its becoming quite common for asset issuers to use varying methods to pump their share prices far far beyond reasonable earnings. its all fine for now. until the day that something clicks somewhere, and the price drops like a rock leaving a lot of people with near worthless crap. well.. except the issuers hehe they make out like a bandit in the meantime. but thats okay, everyone accepts it, and just hopes they are not the ones left holding the bag at the end.

Increasing the profits of the company resulted in an increase of the share price. That is not unnatural pumping of the share price, that is just how stocks work. The fact is SatoshiDice makes a steady income, and people are willing to invest to get a piece of that.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 05:53:00 PM

around 0.0041 - 0.0044 per share....

Is there something wrong with the platform, or the issuer? Something else I'm missing that makes this asset less valuable than the others? Or is it currently just a real good deal, that I should keep buying until it climes to around 0.0047 - 0.0048?

its a good deal keep buying, buy it all the way up to 0.0051, S.DICE is going up...  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: