Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay | Signature Campaign | Weekly Payouts  (Read 15922 times)
zebpaysupport (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:18:50 AM

this campaign only for indians

Yes, it is for India board only with Indian mobile number.

Thanks!

sir i want to join
username-mynameisdon
registered mobile-4352
rank-full member
post-154

Dear member

Your account is verified and details are added here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit#gid=0

Thanks Smiley

Hello sir i just want to ask if you are accepting other members from other country but the main post is here?
Because i have friends wants to join in campaign but some of the campaign in services section are full.. do you accept it?

Dear member

At present this campaign is for India board only with Indian mobile numbers. You will be notified when we'll expand the campaign for other boards as well.

Thank you for showing interest in joining the campaign Smiley

Regards
Zebpay support.
hello accept negative full member?

Sorry, we do not accept negative members Smiley

Regards

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:29:42 AM

thank you sir for adding me..really Zebpay exchange is too good.i bought bitcoin upto 200$ many times.
also signature campaign is best giving me .0005btc per post.

zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:28:49 PM

Zebpay Signature Campaign Report (18/04/2016 - 24/04/2016)

BTC Payout process for 10th week of the campaign to registered participants completed Smiley

For details check: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit#gid=0

We have revised our payment as below:

Revised Payments
Newbie - 0.00005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Full - 0.0005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Senior - 0.0009 btc per post  - 2 slots

Thanks Smiley

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:08:52 PM

Hey! Are there slots available for Full Member?
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:34:47 PM

I am just bored. Ill be wearing your signature for free for a 1-2 days. I hope its fine for ya.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:54:16 PM

Hi, I want to join this campaign again.I have already changed my signature and providing required details below.
Namee: btvGainer
Activity: 252
Position: Sr. Member
Last 4 digits of mobile number : ******9245
zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 05:05:18 AM

Hey! Are there slots available for Full Member?

Yes, we have 1 slot open for full member

Regards.

I am just bored. Ill be wearing your signature for free for a 1-2 days. I hope its fine for ya.

Our pleasure! Smiley

Regards

Hi, I want to join this campaign again.I have already changed my signature and providing required details below.
Namee: btvGainer
Activity: 252
Position: Sr. Member
Last 4 digits of mobile number : ******9245

Welcome back! Smiley

Regards

Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:25:11 AM

no slots for Jr members?
you should accept jr member than newbies.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:46:24 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 11:16:22 AM by bitcoinisfurture

Zebpay - I have 2 suggestions for you to make it  more  better and prospective campaign.

1) Introduce  Avtaar Campaign as well along with the signature campaign which is already present. This will have a complete package of Signature along with Avtaar say a combo. Those who are interested can have only signature or Avtaar depending upon their requirement. You can keep it combo and make higher pay those who use combo, or signature campaign we already have it and also introduce only Avtaar campaign those who just want to keep Avtaar but does not want signature.

2) Since you have the rule of only Post should be in India forum, I would like Zebpay to move towards a broader horizon and make some changes in this.  As in India mostly everybody who knows bitcoin would have heard Zebpay name atleast. But if you allow 10 posts or so which can be posted in other forums other than India , which means Zebpay getting recognized in other International boards as well and their users. This will atleast start building the brand among other International user and community and directly will know there is Zebpay which is from India . In future whenever  Zebpay goes International atleast some would have somewhere seen or heard about Zebpay and helps in recognizing it. Also helps realizing that India is also using Bitcoin may not be that large adoption but still future seams to be bright.

poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:45:53 AM

I am Newbie, how to join..?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:00:40 AM

Zebpay - I have 2 suggestions for you to make it  more  better and prospective campaign.

1) Introduce  Avtaar Campaign as well along with the signature campaign which is already present. This will have a complete package of Signature along with Avtaar say a combo. Those who are interested can have only signature or Avtaar depending upon their requirement. You can keep it combo and make higher pay those who use combo, or signature campaign we already have it and also introduce only Avtaar campaign those who just want to keep Avtaar but does not want signature.

2) Since you have the rule of only Post should be in India forum, I would like Zebpay to move towards a broader horizon and make some changes in this.  As in India mostly everybody who knows bitcoin would have heard Zebpay name atleast. But if you allow 10 posts or so which can be posted in other forums other than India , which means Zebpay getting recognized in other International boards as well and their users. This will atleast start building the brand among other International user and community and directly will know there is Zebpay which is from India . In future whenever  Zebpay goes International atleast some would have somewhere seen or heard about Zebpay and helps in recognizing it. Also helps realizing that India is also using Bitcoin may not be that large adoption but still future seams to be bright.

I agree with you that Zebpay should include avatar also as this will give more visibility to their campaign
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:32:13 PM

this campaign only for indians

Yes, it is for India board only with Indian mobile number.

Thanks!

sir i want to join
username-mynameisdon
registered mobile-4352
rank-full member
post-154

Dear member

Your account is verified and details are added here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit#gid=0

Thanks Smiley

Hello sir i just want to ask if you are accepting other members from other country but the main post is here?
Because i have friends wants to join in campaign but some of the campaign in services section are full.. do you accept it?

Dear member

At present this campaign is for India board only with Indian mobile numbers. You will be notified when we'll expand the campaign for other boards as well.

Thank you for showing interest in joining the campaign Smiley

Regards
Zebpay support.
hello accept negative full member?

Sorry, we do not accept negative members Smiley

Regards

Thats the drawback of it.  it is for India board only with Indian mobile number. Angry
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:39:59 AM

unfortunately you can't join campaign.
i think Zebpay forgot something to put.as their term to join signature campaign newbie can join this for .00005btc per post.but account must be older than at least 1 month.what is meaning of them.
really its oxymorons condition. i think Zebpay support make improvements on this.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 10:47:27 PM

i think Zebpay forgot something to put.as their term to join signature campaign newbie can join this for .00005btc per post.but account must be older than at least 1 month.what is meaning of them.
really its oxymorons condition. i think Zebpay support make improvements on this.
Yes you are right as the chances of a one month older member still remains a newbie is less for if actively keep posting during these two activities period,he will have upgraded to jr member
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:05:28 AM

Yes you are right as the chances of a one month older member still remains a newbie is less for if actively keep posting during these two activities period,he will have upgraded to jr member

So this becomes the third point which they should think and work upon. 2 points I have already posted above .
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

BTC Payout process for 10th week of the campaign to registered participants completed Smiley

For details check: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit#gid=0

Revised Payments

Thanks Smiley
last week you paid on sunday but in this week Tuesday why?

zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:10:55 PM

Zebpay - I have 2 suggestions for you to make it  more  better and prospective campaign.

1) Introduce  Avtaar Campaign as well along with the signature campaign which is already present. This will have a complete package of Signature along with Avtaar say a combo. Those who are interested can have only signature or Avtaar depending upon their requirement. You can keep it combo and make higher pay those who use combo, or signature campaign we already have it and also introduce only Avtaar campaign those who just want to keep Avtaar but does not want signature.

2) Since you have the rule of only Post should be in India forum, I would like Zebpay to move towards a broader horizon and make some changes in this.  As in India mostly everybody who knows bitcoin would have heard Zebpay name atleast. But if you allow 10 posts or so which can be posted in other forums other than India , which means Zebpay getting recognized in other International boards as well and their users. This will atleast start building the brand among other International user and community and directly will know there is Zebpay which is from India . In future whenever  Zebpay goes International atleast some would have somewhere seen or heard about Zebpay and helps in recognizing it. Also helps realizing that India is also using Bitcoin may not be that large adoption but still future seams to be bright.

Zebpay - I have 2 suggestions for you to make it  more  better and prospective campaign.

1) Introduce  Avtaar Campaign as well along with the signature campaign which is already present. This will have a complete package of Signature along with Avtaar say a combo. Those who are interested can have only signature or Avtaar depending upon their requirement. You can keep it combo and make higher pay those who use combo, or signature campaign we already have it and also introduce only Avtaar campaign those who just want to keep Avtaar but does not want signature.

2) Since you have the rule of only Post should be in India forum, I would like Zebpay to move towards a broader horizon and make some changes in this.  As in India mostly everybody who knows bitcoin would have heard Zebpay name atleast. But if you allow 10 posts or so which can be posted in other forums other than India , which means Zebpay getting recognized in other International boards as well and their users. This will atleast start building the brand among other International user and community and directly will know there is Zebpay which is from India . In future whenever  Zebpay goes International atleast some would have somewhere seen or heard about Zebpay and helps in recognizing it. Also helps realizing that India is also using Bitcoin may not be that large adoption but still future seams to be bright.

I agree with you that Zebpay should include avatar also as this will give more visibility to their campaign

Dear users

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback in improving the campaign. As for now, we are continuing with the same criteria but will consider your suggestions to improve it in coming months!

Regards Smiley

zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:22:47 PM

Revised Payments

Thanks Smiley
last week you paid on sunday but in this week Tuesday why?

Dear user

It is in our records that we have always made payments on Tuesdays only as per the criteria set in the campaign post.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:17:35 PM

Zebpay Signature Campaign Report (25/04/2016 - 01/05/2016)

BTC Payout process for 11th week of the campaign to registered participants completed Smiley

Revised Payments
Newbie - 0.00005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Full - 0.0005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Senior - 0.0009 btc per post  - 2 slots

Active participation seen this time from the participants. Good going!

Thanks Smiley

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:57:07 PM

Received the payment.Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: