Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay | Signature Campaign | Weekly Payouts  (Read 15922 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 11:13:22 AM

What was the request to make changes for zebpay campaign?
i requested to either decrease minimum post or allow us to post in other section.because there are not good traffic and topics to post.
I think minimum 10 posts a week is good and need not to be reduced further.
As for allowing post in other section,I think they want to promote their services in Indian at the moment so allowing in other section wont be of any help to them
arifcool

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:00:40 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 08:14:53 PM by arifcool

Username : arifcool
verfy fast

BTC address to check my profile please
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 08:34:46 PM

verfy fast

You must download Zebpay app on your mobile and pm your registered mobile number to op
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:12:26 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 07:52:44 AM by Anarchy101

bitcointalk username --> Anarchy101
Zebpay Number --> 6663
Rank --> Full Member
count --> 134
Scarlettz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:10:33 AM

I want join your signature

Application

Username - Scarlettz
last 4 digits  - *0020
Current Rank - Newbie
Post Count -  6

please verify
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:43:10 PM

today payment getting late.
already they are paying 2 days delayed. this is not fair!

arifcool

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:31:03 PM

verfy fast

You must download Zebpay app on your mobile and pm your registered mobile number to op
I have not got hp
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:24:54 PM

Be patient bro.Zebpay will surly pay
mynameisdon

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:08:54 AM

why should i keep patient? they already are paying after 9days instead of 7 days.and in this week why they are not paying timely?
have they any solid reason behind this?
why should i keep patient they are not my mummy and daddy. this is company and it run in rul,tc,policies.
when i don't get timely i will complain to moderator again. Angry

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:18:26 AM

Dear users

Please accpet our sincere apologies on the delay of payment. The person authorized for the same was away yesterday and we were not able to clear it on time.  But without any excuse I accept it as our mistake and apologize for the same.

It will be cleared today only.

On other note, why we do not pay on Monday ? Monday is very busy day at Zebpay because of Sunday workload, so we wanted to make sure that we commit payment day when we are sure we can pay.

I will personally look into the issue and will resolve it today.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
zebpaysupport (OP)

Activity: 75

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:41:46 AM

Zebpay Signature Campaign Report (30/05/2016 - 05/06/2016)

BTC Payout process for 16th week of the campaign to registered participants completed Smiley

For details check: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit#gid=0

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in payment.

Thank you for your patience Smiley

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.
Scarlettz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:09:59 AM

I want join your signature

Application

Username - Scarlettz
last 4 digits  - *0020
Current Rank - Newbie
Post Count -  6

please verify

Please proccess my request
zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

Dear all

This is to inform you that the week ending on 12th June 2016 is the last week for Zebpay Signature Campaign. The payment for this week will be credited on Tuesday, 14th June 2016 before 10PM. We are reviewing the campaign and come back soon with a fresh one.

We heartily thank all dear members who actively participated in the campaign and help spread the word.

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay
https://twitter.com/zebpay

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:35:43 AM

Dear all

This is to inform you that the week ending on 12th June 2016 is the last week for Zebpay Signature Campaign. The payment for this week will be credited on Tuesday, 14th June 2016 before 10PM. We are reviewing the campaign and come back soon with a fresh one.

We heartily thank all dear members who actively participated in the campaign and help spread the word.

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

What is causing the closure of this campaign? Since you are looking forward for a new campaign so in the mean time I think this campaign should run as it is till we have new campaign,

Had this being permanent closure you could have shut the campaign but till new comes up let this one continue .
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:58:31 PM

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Oh so you guys are planning a new campaign?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

What is causing the closure of this campaign? Since you are looking forward for a new campaign so in the mean time I think this campaign should run as it is till we have new campaign,

Had this being permanent closure you could have shut the campaign but till new comes up let this one continue .
I have noticed as bitcoin price is rising, most campaigns are getting closed
zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 05:37:17 AM

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear member, you will soon receive update regarding this.

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Yes Smiley

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear member,

Our campaign has nothing to do with bitcoin price rise. We are not closing the campaign but rejuvenating it for more better reach so please be assured you will like it Smiley

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:11:24 AM

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Yes Smiley

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear member,

Our campaign has nothing to do with bitcoin price rise. We are not closing the campaign but rejuvenating it for more better reach so please be assured you will like it Smiley
when are you about to open new campaign?
i want to be first member of that.

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:16:23 AM

zebpay campaign should decrease minimum post per week.
i show all campaign available on this forum.they all required minimum 10-15post per week.but Zebpay campaign minimum post per week is 25.kindly decrease it and in this way your some money will be safe because of minimum posts.and this is not problem only but also making 25post per week in Indian board is little hard.
try to understand your customers problem sir.
thank you!

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 09:37:27 PM

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Yes Smiley

Dear all

Regards
Team Zebpay
fb.com/zebpay

Dear member,

glad to know that.I hope I again get chance to be a part of this campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: