Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIP.TO a new automated trading platform for arbitrage between exchanges  (Read 7973 times)
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:08:04 PM

You guys need to support more exchanges. I live in in NY and can only use 2 of those exchanges

Hi wormat22,

Thanks for feedback.Which exchanges did you have in mind?

Regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:16:05 PM

wow new market here . what else security of this site ?
need many confirmed to success added in account ?
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Poloniesx, Gemini, Kraken, those kinds of things
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

Hi!

We have just published a real-case trading results with KRIP.TO after 4 months of trying it out (based on the experience of one
of our customer). If anyone is interested, check out here: http://bit.ly/1pjfu2K.

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

Yesterday we have officially launched something we were working on for a while - A FULLY AUTOMATED TRADING STRATEGY.

We are bringing a new view on fully automated trading with our NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE, that works as you personal adviser on how to optimize your profit (which market to add, where to move funds, etc..).

So, from now on you will be able to select between two trading strategies - manual (capture custom trade opportunities) and fully automated (just follow notifications to boost the profit).

If anyone wants to try it out, you can still do it commission-free for 1 month! Just sign up at http://krip.to or PM me.
jonte

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:31:39 AM

Yesterday we have officially launched something we were working on for a while - A FULLY AUTOMATED TRADING STRATEGY.

We are bringing a new view on fully automated trading with our NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE, that works as you personal adviser on how to optimize your profit (which market to add, where to move funds, etc..).
-snip-

So, from now on you will be able to select between two trading strategies - manual (capture custom trade opportunities) and fully automated (just follow notifications to boost the profit).

If anyone wants to try it out, you can still do it commission-free for 1 month! Just sign up at http://krip.to or PM me.

This automated arbitrage trading sounds very interesting. Roughly around what percentage profit can I expect to make per month on my BTC investment?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:20:17 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Tnx for your feedback. Smiley From our experiences so far, you can expect up to 2% of profit per month (of course it depends from the market situation).
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:09:58 AM

awesome ! signed up ! i was looking for something like this & wanting to do something like this, i kinda diy on my own on excel n it auto updates but of course it's not as fast as this.

good job & for the hardwork. looking fwd to more development.
jonte

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:15:35 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Tnx for your feedback. Smiley From our experiences so far, you can expect up to 2% of profit per month (of course it depends from the market situation).

Are we talking profit in BTC or USD? Or can you choose what type of arbitrage you want to use?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:31:39 AM

awesome ! signed up ! i was looking for something like this & wanting to do something like this, i kinda diy on my own on excel n it auto updates but of course it's not as fast as this.

good job & for the hardwork. looking fwd to more development.

Tnx, yslyung..Smiley It means a lot. If you need any assistance, just reach me on PM or via email at info@krip.to.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Are we talking profit in BTC or USD? Or can you choose what type of arbitrage you want to use?

Profit is always in USD. You can decide between manual arbitrage (you set trade conditions - % of captured price differences between exchanges and
the volume of traded BTC) or fully automated (fully automated trading, as addition you just follow notifications to optimize your profit).
Hope I have answered your question.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 03:14:27 PM by gotmilk_

Hi, guys!

I just wanted to inform you, that we have just upgraded our recently launched feature NOTIFICATIONS, which comes as a part of fully automated trading strategy. Read below a short introduction on what we have improved.

SET UP NOTIFICATIONS:

Set up notifications will help you to create the right balance conditions, so you can test our platform.

1. If your balance is 0 or smaller than 10 usd or 0.02 BTC, you will receive the following:

This means that to start the automated trading, you will need at least 10 usd in fiat and 0.02 in BTC (this is our minimum trade volume).

2. If BTC and USD is on the same market you will receive the following:

You can move Bitcoin to any other active markets.

As you complete the conditions, the setup notifications will disappear and automated trading will start when conditions are right.

BOOST PROFIT NOTIFICATIONS:

Boost profit notifications are generated every 6 hours from your own personal trade data. They will always advise you the best next move to optimize your profit, while keeping the arbitrage running.

NOTICE - our general recommendation for initial investment is at least $5,000 (to provide the best trading results with arbitrage), during trial period you can trade also with smaller amounts. Try KRIP.TO for free and sign up at http://krip.to.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

I think you should add alt coins on your website.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:45:19 PM

Tnx densuj for your comment. We are planing to add also altcoins in the future, but for now we are focused on BTCs.
wormat22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:42:54 PM

Why don't you guys support Poloniex? They allow margin trading
navaman

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:37:07 AM

You still have risk as long as the position is open.  BTC loan rates aren't very high but alts borrowing rates can be quite volatile.  So, you would have to allow for delayed withdrawals and slowed confirmations which eat into profit.  The user could input the setting for different exchanges and some sort of threshold for high medium and low risj trade.

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

It looks very pretty

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

Thank you everyone for feedback. To answer a few questions:

As we further develop the platform we will be adding new exchange markets. For now we've picked the biggest ones and the oldest ones as they have the most trade volume
which is needed to have arbitrage opportunities.

We're currently moving to second stage of our beta tests where we extend the server infrastructure and gradually enable even more efficient trading alghorythnms.

As we opened the platform with intention to learn from user's feedback we would like to invite everyone to gradually try with bigger volumes. Curently top 5 user with the
biggest balances we'll be able to pick the next exchanges we add and also which currency pairs should we add.

Don't forget that we still allow the use of platform without fees and today's market conditions are really good for arbitrage Wink

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them.

Best regards

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:50:30 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 02:11:45 PM by gotmilk_

Just a small report. We've recently added a new datacenter from USA. Our plan is to add more US exchanges in the very near future. Also ETHER currency is under research at the moment.

In the mean time the conditions are really good for arbitrage - don't miss the profitable opportunities Wink

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:38:22 PM

Tnx densuj for your comment. We are planing to add also altcoins in the future, but for now we are focused on BTCs.
Ok i am waiting for  new service, because if we trade bitcoin only. It is need more much capital and only some traders who use your services. Thank you very much
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: