Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIP.TO a new automated trading platform for arbitrage between exchanges  (Read 7973 times)
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:02:32 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 02:40:15 PM by gotmilk_

Hi, guys!

We have recently launched beta version of a new trading platform, called KRIP.TO. It`s a cloud-based automated trading platform, which allows you to connect your exchange accounts under one roof (only API keys for buy/sell permission needed) and to trade directly between them, without banks (special feature called "Move for balance"). Our platform constantly searches for price differences among connected exchanges (automated arbitrage) and provides you a real-time trade opportunities with pre-calculated trading results.  All you need to do is to pick one trade opportunity, set trade conditions and the profit will be yours. No speculation, pure math - backed with 2,5 years of hardcore development.

We have packed everything with an easy-to-use interface, that will simplify the whole trading process and give you more control over your profit:

Our goal is to bring connectivity into Bitcoin scene and to enable traders to transfer money between exchanges, without banks.

We are currently searching for few serious candidates, who are willing to try it out. For signing in, please visit http://beta.krip.to.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikolo

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:49:21 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 06:04:13 PM by Mikolo

I was just thinking about starting to trade in arbitrage. Do you take any fees for your service?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:06:53 PM

Hi, Mikolo! For the first 10 serious traders it`s commission free for the period of one month.
chubbyshaggie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

What exchanges it supports?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:18:39 AM

Currently we support 5 exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Okcoin, Kraken and BTC-e.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Its a form of making trade with ease. Once can have a try as most of the features were already in use on most trade sites. This can also be added to our trading list website list.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:47:06 PM

Yep. That was our goal - to enable traders making a predictable profit with an ease, but still having a possibility to use their own trading strategy (so called interactive arbitrage). If you are interested into trying it out, PM for more details.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:54:59 AM

i just wanna inquired about this service, how much will be the possible initial investment joining to your website? and also are you going to guide us learning the bitcoin forex, or you'll be going to play our money? I'm planning to join if possible kindly pm me some more inputs. thank you.

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

Thank you shintosai, for your interest. For the best possible results, we advise our customers to invest between $5,000 - $10,000 of trade volume, but of course the final decision is still yours, this is just our recommendation. Regarding fund managing - we offer a full guiding support to our customers, but the whole trading is still in your hands (you connect your exchange accounts to KRIP.TO with API keys + buy/sell permission).
I will send you some more information on private.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:45:25 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 02:53:44 PM by gotmilk_

Here is a STEP-BY-STEP explination of how to trade with KRIP.TO

1. STEP: You connect your exchange accounts by clicking on the button "ADD Markets" (only API keys needed):

2. STEP: Once exchanges are connected, KRIP.TO starts automatically monitor for the price differences among connected exchanges
            and displays them as TRADE OPPORTUNITIES, with pre-calculated trading results.

3. STEP: When you see a trade opportunity that you want to catch, just select it by a click.

4. STEP: After selecting a trade opportunity, you need to set two trade conditions: % of captured price difference and trade volume.

As a help, you can use a graph, which displays the price differences movement for the last 6 hours.

5. STEP: When the trade conditions are met, you will create a profit.

Is anyone interested into trying it out? Currently we are offering 1 month of trading FOR FREE.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:43:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 03:59:39 PM by densuj

Currently we support 5 exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Okcoin, Kraken and BTC-e.
You should support quoine, and bitcoin.co.id, and you should support for alt coin is like ethereum, that is just my feedback thanks
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

We are happy to inform you, that we have just launched our new website.
Feel free to visit http://beta.krip.to and sign up for a free trial.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:33:59 AM

I'm currently signing in to your free trial OP it's possible to use a small amount of coins for this trial? I'm just curios because the first reply that I made you mention about $5k to invest and I don't have it so looking forward to use your free trial hope small amount will work. will give you feedback after trying it. Thank for the share.

Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:45:12 AM

Just seen this today. WOuld be very interesting in contibuting to the trials. PM sent...

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

I'm currently signing in to your free trial OP it's possible to use a small amount of coins for this trial? I'm just curios because the first reply that I made you mention about $5k to invest and I don't have it so looking forward to use your free trial hope small amount will work. will give you feedback after trying it. Thank for the share.

Hi, shintosai!

Of course, you can trade also with smaller amount of coins. Those $5k are just our recommendation for the most optimum profit, but we don`t have
any minimum limitations for the usage of the platform. So, you can try out KRIP.TO with much smaller amounts. And we are looking forward to get some feedback from you. Smiley
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 11:25:26 AM by yugo23

Scam?

I've got a very simple question for you sir:

Why doing this?
If you've got a working arbitrage plateform, why do you need us to trade for you?
You could (and should) do it by yourself!

Two solutions:
1/ there is something I didn't understand
2/ This is a scam
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:18:36 PM

Scam?

Why doing this?
If you've got a working arbitrage plateform, why do you need us to trade for you?

Two solutions:
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

The answer is 1. There is something you didn't understand.

No this is not a scam - if you will try it you will see that KRIP.TO provides a new view on arbitrage and provides tools that allows you to speculate on price differences
allows you to move money from exchange to exchange without banks or bitcoin transfers under predictable results.

The reason we allow users to trade for themselves is to implement their own strategies and tactics using the features of the platform.

So you see -the angle here is much bigger than just providing a "generic arbitrage platform".

This is also why you don't deposit your money to our site and you use your own exchange accounts (we don't ask for withdrawal permissions of the apis aswell)

If you have any further questions please feel free to state them,

Regards,

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:26:57 AM

Scam?

Why doing this?

Two solutions:
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

No this is not a scam - if you will try it you will see that KRIP.TO provides a new view on arbitrage and provides tools that allows you to speculate on price differences
allows you to move money from exchange to exchange without banks or bitcoin transfers under predictable results.

The reason we allow users to trade for themselves is to implement their own strategies and tactics using the features of the platform.

So you see -the angle here is much bigger than just providing a "generic arbitrage platform".

This is also why you don't deposit your money to our site and you use your own exchange accounts (we don't ask for withdrawal permissions of the apis aswell)

Regards,

Thanks for your answer.

I understand better. Your tool is one of observation, nothing is done automatically. It just helps in arbitrage operations.

Thanks you for taking the time to answer. I didn't understand correctly indeed.

And it can't be scam as you don't have to deposit on a website/plateform of yours ^^

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:53:09 AM

We've added a new feature:

You asked and we delivered: An automated permissions check upon adding your api keys is here. This will help you easily verify if all exchanges are connected correctly.

Test it out now on http://krip.to

wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:17:10 PM

You guys need to support more exchanges. I live in in NY and can only use 2 of those exchanges
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:08:04 PM

You guys need to support more exchanges. I live in in NY and can only use 2 of those exchanges

Hi wormat22,

Thanks for feedback.Which exchanges did you have in mind?

Regards,
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:16:05 PM

wow new market here . what else security of this site ?
need many confirmed to success added in account ?
wormat22

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Poloniesx, Gemini, Kraken, those kinds of things
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

Hi!

We have just published a real-case trading results with KRIP.TO after 4 months of trying it out (based on the experience of one
of our customer). If anyone is interested, check out here: http://bit.ly/1pjfu2K.

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

Yesterday we have officially launched something we were working on for a while - A FULLY AUTOMATED TRADING STRATEGY.

We are bringing a new view on fully automated trading with our NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE, that works as you personal adviser on how to optimize your profit (which market to add, where to move funds, etc..).

So, from now on you will be able to select between two trading strategies - manual (capture custom trade opportunities) and fully automated (just follow notifications to boost the profit).

If anyone wants to try it out, you can still do it commission-free for 1 month! Just sign up at http://krip.to or PM me.
jonte

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:31:39 AM

Yesterday we have officially launched something we were working on for a while - A FULLY AUTOMATED TRADING STRATEGY.

We are bringing a new view on fully automated trading with our NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE, that works as you personal adviser on how to optimize your profit (which market to add, where to move funds, etc..).
-snip-

So, from now on you will be able to select between two trading strategies - manual (capture custom trade opportunities) and fully automated (just follow notifications to boost the profit).

If anyone wants to try it out, you can still do it commission-free for 1 month! Just sign up at http://krip.to or PM me.

This automated arbitrage trading sounds very interesting. Roughly around what percentage profit can I expect to make per month on my BTC investment?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:20:17 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Tnx for your feedback. Smiley From our experiences so far, you can expect up to 2% of profit per month (of course it depends from the market situation).
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:09:58 AM

awesome ! signed up ! i was looking for something like this & wanting to do something like this, i kinda diy on my own on excel n it auto updates but of course it's not as fast as this.

good job & for the hardwork. looking fwd to more development.
jonte

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:15:35 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Tnx for your feedback. Smiley From our experiences so far, you can expect up to 2% of profit per month (of course it depends from the market situation).

Are we talking profit in BTC or USD? Or can you choose what type of arbitrage you want to use?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:31:39 AM

awesome ! signed up ! i was looking for something like this & wanting to do something like this, i kinda diy on my own on excel n it auto updates but of course it's not as fast as this.

good job & for the hardwork. looking fwd to more development.

Tnx, yslyung..Smiley It means a lot. If you need any assistance, just reach me on PM or via email at info@krip.to.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

Hi, Jonte!

Are we talking profit in BTC or USD? Or can you choose what type of arbitrage you want to use?

Profit is always in USD. You can decide between manual arbitrage (you set trade conditions - % of captured price differences between exchanges and
the volume of traded BTC) or fully automated (fully automated trading, as addition you just follow notifications to optimize your profit).
Hope I have answered your question.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 03:14:27 PM by gotmilk_

Hi, guys!

I just wanted to inform you, that we have just upgraded our recently launched feature NOTIFICATIONS, which comes as a part of fully automated trading strategy. Read below a short introduction on what we have improved.

SET UP NOTIFICATIONS:

Set up notifications will help you to create the right balance conditions, so you can test our platform.

1. If your balance is 0 or smaller than 10 usd or 0.02 BTC, you will receive the following:

This means that to start the automated trading, you will need at least 10 usd in fiat and 0.02 in BTC (this is our minimum trade volume).

2. If BTC and USD is on the same market you will receive the following:

You can move Bitcoin to any other active markets.

As you complete the conditions, the setup notifications will disappear and automated trading will start when conditions are right.

BOOST PROFIT NOTIFICATIONS:

Boost profit notifications are generated every 6 hours from your own personal trade data. They will always advise you the best next move to optimize your profit, while keeping the arbitrage running.

NOTICE - our general recommendation for initial investment is at least $5,000 (to provide the best trading results with arbitrage), during trial period you can trade also with smaller amounts. Try KRIP.TO for free and sign up at http://krip.to.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

I think you should add alt coins on your website.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:45:19 PM

Tnx densuj for your comment. We are planing to add also altcoins in the future, but for now we are focused on BTCs.
wormat22

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:42:54 PM

Why don't you guys support Poloniex? They allow margin trading
navaman

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:37:07 AM

You still have risk as long as the position is open.  BTC loan rates aren't very high but alts borrowing rates can be quite volatile.  So, you would have to allow for delayed withdrawals and slowed confirmations which eat into profit.  The user could input the setting for different exchanges and some sort of threshold for high medium and low risj trade.

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

It looks very pretty

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

Thank you everyone for feedback. To answer a few questions:

As we further develop the platform we will be adding new exchange markets. For now we've picked the biggest ones and the oldest ones as they have the most trade volume
which is needed to have arbitrage opportunities.

We're currently moving to second stage of our beta tests where we extend the server infrastructure and gradually enable even more efficient trading alghorythnms.

As we opened the platform with intention to learn from user's feedback we would like to invite everyone to gradually try with bigger volumes. Curently top 5 user with the
biggest balances we'll be able to pick the next exchanges we add and also which currency pairs should we add.

Don't forget that we still allow the use of platform without fees and today's market conditions are really good for arbitrage Wink

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them.

Best regards

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:50:30 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 02:11:45 PM by gotmilk_

Just a small report. We've recently added a new datacenter from USA. Our plan is to add more US exchanges in the very near future. Also ETHER currency is under research at the moment.

In the mean time the conditions are really good for arbitrage - don't miss the profitable opportunities Wink

densuj
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:38:22 PM

Tnx densuj for your comment. We are planing to add also altcoins in the future, but for now we are focused on BTCs.
Ok i am waiting for  new service, because if we trade bitcoin only. It is need more much capital and only some traders who use your services. Thank you very much
oem

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Just a small report. We've recently added a new datacenter from USA. Our plan is to add more US exchanges in the very near future. Also ETHER currency is under research at the moment.

In the mean time the conditions are really good for arbitrage - don't miss the profitable opportunities Wink

Do you accept small investments in krip.to?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/iw0ojl.jpg
oem

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:21:03 PM

As we further develop the platform we will be adding new exchange markets. For now we've picked the biggest ones and the oldest ones as they have the most trade volume

We're currently moving to second stage of our beta tests where we extend the server infrastructure and gradually enable even more efficient trading alghorythnms.

As we opened the platform with intention to learn from user's feedback we would like to invite everyone to gradually try with bigger volumes. Curently top 5 user with the
biggest balances we'll be able to pick the next exchanges we add and also which currency pairs should we add.

Don't forget that we still allow the use of platform without fees and today's market conditions are really good for arbitrage Wink

Best regards

To clarify, it is minimum 10 USD and 0.02 btc in 2 markets?

Or 0.02 btc in each market to start?
oem

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:45:18 AM

On android,

Unable to log back in after creating account.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

Best regards

To clarify, it is minimum 10 USD and 0.02 btc in 2 markets?

Or 0.02 btc in each market to start?

For arbitrage to work you need minimum of 10 usd on one market and minimum of 0.02 btc on another market. It is recommended to have this conditions on all active markets - as arbitrage opportunities change.

Regards,
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

On android,

Hi Oem,

Can you contact our support we'll be happy to assist you with your issue.

Best regards,
butt_coin
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:31:12 PM

Hey, great work on this, I happen to run a niche dedicated server hosting operation and I have some underutilized servers in the US, I'll shoot you an email and see if you want to get a couple of free months and maybe use it at cost or something. I'm focused towards Asia so a lot of my servers not on the coast are feeling a bit abandoned as they ping pretty badly to Asia, but are perfectly fine otherwise.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:36:51 PM

On android,

Do you can give info about your browser on android, because i used android too. And everything is fine. Usually the problem on the browser but let me see.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:51:52 PM

Just a nice screenshot of our platform in action today. Lots of dynamics and volatility exactly where  http://krip.to feels the best! Wink

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:49:59 AM

Does this mean you have access to the users exchange accounts and you can execute trades in their behalf?

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:39:17 AM

Yes. balance info and buy and sell permissions are needed for each api key.

Regards,
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:06:14 PM

Yes. balance info and buy and sell permissions are needed for each api key.

Regards,
Well, that's a huge problem for many people including me. How do I know that my keys are safe and not being misused?

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

Thanks for addressing this concern.

Well for one we do not request any withdrawal rights so we cannot take your money. Second it is arbitrage trading so there is no speculation.

While you need to give us a certain level of trust we do have to put some level of trust in to you aswell because we don't profit if you don't and we cannot take any of your money why would we want to miss-use the buy and sell rights - it would be a loss for all parties included Smiley

I can also add that we've put lots of effort in to api key security so they cannot be retrieved ever from the website itself, they're only used in the backend when trading happens and the backend is isolated from any publicly available servers.

If you need any further info please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
bitwhispers

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

Website doesn't work for me   Angry

The password reset ( temp password ) never works plus the api keys that are put in always fail.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:45:49 AM

Hi,

Emails should work as we see them being sent out and arriving in the mailboxes and we're using google for important emails. Please check your spam folder just in case if it ended up in there. Our domain krip.to could be unconventional to some filters i guess.

If the api doesn't work it is because either the wrong data has benn entered in or the permissions are not set correctly when creating the api key. We are working on a better error response system that will point out the issue and will be deployed shortly Smiley

Please try to create a fresh api key and follow our guides which offer step by step tutorials at https://kripto.zendesk.com/.

If you still have issue please send us an email or open a support ticket we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Best regards,
bitwhispers

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:07:22 AM

Hi,

Emails should work as we see them being sent out and arriving in the mailboxes and we're using google for important emails. Please check your spam folder just in case if it ended up in there. Our domain krip.to could be unconventional to some filters i guess.

If the api doesn't work it is because either the wrong data has benn entered in or the permissions are not set correctly when creating the api key. We are working on a better error response system that will point out the issue and will be deployed shortly Smiley

Please try to create a fresh api key and follow our guides which offer step by step tutorials at https://kripto.zendesk.com/.

If you still have issue please send us an email or open a support ticket we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Best regards,

Yes, nothing in the spam folder. In fact, says my username doesn't even exists ?

The data that was entered was correct , along with correct permissions.  It was re-entered multiple times w/ new data. I'm not going to re-create api keys a dozens of times to figure this out. Something is wrong on your end.

Thanks.
gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:26:28 AM

Hi! I am sorry is the project alive? no posts here..
I have deposited BTC to the exchanges and connected the API
But today I cant log in or even open the projects web page..
please help
thank you

surus

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

Hey, anybody has more information or feedback on why krip.to closed the doors?

Cryptocurrency arbitrage and market maker: www.rialto.ai
cryptogasm

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

Scam?

Why doing this?

Two solutions:
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

Regards,

Brilliante!
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:22:38 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 07:59:20 AM by gotmilk_

Hi everyone it's been a while since we said hello here Smiley To explain the absence -  during 2016 we've tested various approaches how to address the market with best results. While our initial intent was  for more open approach where anyone can just link up api keys and trade. It showed that such approach still requires a lot of knowledge and manual interaction from the user to conduct the arbitrage with consistent results. We've also found out that for many users linking api keys was too risky.

So there was a lot of friction for our users and their profit so we decided this was not the best way to move forward. Currently we're following a different approach that produced better results with less friction. You can read more about this here: https://medium.com/@miha_20113/hello-everyone-fa1c1787a39b

You can see the results we're making with the new approach here https://medium.com/@miha_20113/arbitrage-results-85da86c35392

We're currently exploring options of issuing a digital token on ethereum blockchain that would guarantee monthly profit based on how much of this token  you own  - this way we would be able to gather the trade volume and make the best results with one central account.

What you guys think? Would you invest in a Arbitrage fund knowing you will be able to withdraw half of invested funds after a year plus based on how many tokens you own you would get monthly profit paid out regularly. The second half would be used for development of additional trading strategies that would boost profit from 1-3% monthly arbitrage to up to 5% and more. We would only speculate with  profit that comes from arbitrage so we keep the control and safety arbitrage provides.

Also The Arbitrage fund would only accept certain amount of investment so we keep the arbitrage opportunities going without overloading the market.

Any feedback on this would be very welcome Smiley

p.s.

If anyone wants to use the platform oldschool style - we can provide access but there is a minimum balance limit. You need to have atleast 20 000  usd in fiat and crypto.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

Isn't this new strategy more risky for investors? Since now you have full control over the money (not only trading control via API key)

And what about legal things?
I mean in most countries it is prohibitted to trade with money from other people while you don't have a money transmitter licene.
What if you have to close down because someone sues you because of that? That might be expensive too. So is there a gurantee that all investors will get their money back in this case?

Investor funds stay in the original currency while trading — no conversions.
How can you do eg. USD/BTC arbitrage, if someone invested ETH or anything? You have to convert the funds, otherwise you can't trade with it.
This looks like scam.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:28:01 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 11:10:47 AM by gotmilk_

Hi - Definetly you addressed some very good points thansk for feedback.

isn't this new strategy more risky for investors? Since now you have full control over the money (not only trading control via API key)
Well yes but then again you're able to expose less funds that you would normally by providing api key access to minimize risk. Also results are way better with having one big account. So it's a gamble you take if you want.

mean in most countries it is prohibitted to trade with money from other people while you don't have a money transmitter licene.

That is true - you need license to be able to trade in the name of others - so there are three options here - either get a partner on board who already has such license or open a limited liability company and allowing the initial purchases of the ICO to become and investment in to the company in this case such funds can be used for trading - there are conditions that are agreed upon both parties obviously.
You get the license yourself - but here can get tricky as obviously the whole point is to be cost effective.

Investor funds stay in the original currency while trading — no conversions.
How can you do eg. USD/BTC arbitrage, if someone invested ETH or anything? You have to convert the funds, otherwise you can't trade with it.
This looks like scam.

You're wrong sir. Well you can't trade usd/btc with eth naturally - but you can trade USD/ETH with no problem with no conversion Smiley. This is what we meant when saying limited investment you raise exactly the funds you want to use for trading rather than converting them. Keep it clear,simple and transparent.

Definitely there is a credibility and trust card that will convince people that you will not just run away with money - you can resolve this by inviting credible members from crypto community in to advisory board.

Regards,

edit: forgot to answer questions regarding guarantees. Well obviously crypto world usually does not provide a lot of guarantees but we adjusted the strategy to be as clear and as predictable we can. And in the end you still get a token that comparing to other projects brings some predictability and safety. Atleast you know what youre getting yourself in to as it stands on a working well tested alghorythm.

Ofcourse there is always a chance that something happens to the exchange over night  (worst case scenario) - like bitfinex hack we've been through that and basicly having multiple exchanges in use actually prooved to be good as we diversified funds - so only profit was touched. There are also other strategies that minimize such risks by only having funds that are needed for the next 1 hour to be on exchanges other are stored in private wallet etc...

Hope i answered your questions.

Zeega

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

This is a great idea!

Regarding the legal issue of trading with investors' money - I think the best way would be to issue a token and then pay some sorts of "dividends" from doing arbitrage with the whole fund, based on number of tokens each investor holds. How to actually pay out these "dividends" is the next issue to solve... Nevetheless, that way I think you would avoid getting brokerage house licence.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

have another question:
What if an exchange where you have majority of your funds is hacked?

So let's say half of all investements are gone.
What do you do? Will you pay it from you own money?
What if you do not have enough money to cover losses?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

Hi Everyone - it's been a while since I asked you guys regarding arbitrage fund ICO - since then a lot has happened and this exact idea brought us in to a much larger project with arbitrage at its base of course. I would like to invite you all to check out this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212650.0 . The ICO is powered by KRIPTO's arbitrage technology so it's a big deal Smiley We will make sure that investors - will have a money making product from the start of this huge project - which will provide a base for the value of token in early months until we put more products online.

As you will see project aims quite high - we put together experienced team of experts each from their own fields. KRIPTO covers the crypto world part - Let me know what you think.

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

have another question:
What if an exchange where you have majority of your funds is hacked?

So let's say half of all investements are gone.
What do you do? Will you pay it from you own money?
What if you do not have enough money to cover losses?

Sorry for super late reply: - but this can be avoided or atleast mostly mitigated by using special strategy where you never keep more than 50% funds on exchanges plus it has to be spread out evenly - in such case you only loose small part of funds.

Also you don't pick exchanges that are not controlled properly or licensed etc.. or are not trustworthy - most bigger exchanges bitstamp,kraken, gdax, etc are capable to undo the damage if it happens for example.

So minimize exposure, don't keep big sums on one exchange, pick good exchanges, make sure you're accounts are safe, make sure investors are aware of the risks and they accept them.

for example: You say to clients that max loss could be 25%. And either they accept this or they don't participate.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: